Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos (42092 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / He Caught His Wife With His Best Friend, See What He Did / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by Peterpanny: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
stop making foolish comment.

Everyone has the right to vote whoever they want just like flat headed jews like yourself voted jonathan who killed everyone with boko haram.
pointless.next please member of the shithole republic.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by mikel6: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Too bad
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by IronPants: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
Shut up! How does being a 400L student of BSU stop him from lying?

If the story were to be the other way round, would you have believed it? At best, you'd call him a "slave". But since this sits well with your hate mongering, it is impossible not to believe him without question.

Here is what an idiot has been posting on fb. Guess what, he's a "graduate".

First pic was that of that little boy whose eyes were removed in Kaduna by suspected ritualists in 2016

The second was that of a burial that took place in 2010 in Jos.

The "graduate" claimed they were current picture from Guma in 2018!

When those who saw the lies called the poster out, he hid their comments!

400 level my ass, as though that is some incredible achievement.
I have confidently given you little info about the victim, yet you are here shouting and doubting like Thomas. I can see how intimated you are with his level, you couldn't help but mention it.
Keep barking and doubting but it doesn't erase the did that has been done. Dude was set up and beaten by his Muslim paddy like they do up north! Take that to the market and buy sense.
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by danAlmajir: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
IronPants:

Headslammers are wicked!
Sunday Screamers will always be Fo0ls
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by UncleJudax(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
martineverest:
How do we know if d story is true?.....

seun,stop fuelling tribalism
grin shocked
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by vertueptime: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
martineverest:
How do we know if d story is true?.....

seun,stop fuelling tribalism

If it was real riot they would have killed him but look the guy was just briefly brushed
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by vertueptime: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
ChrisKonor:
Are you serious? Blood God

God no get blood,
Re: Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos by GuidoVanRossum: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Isahalbash:

In terms of religion; the north is something else, it's hard to find a crises related to religion in d south especially southwest...it wud either be tribal or cultist.

I don't tink all muslims support most of those unnecessary killings of people from other faith.. just like d one that happened in Kano some years ago, though they are people who support it openly nd justified without any evidence from d Quran. most of dis tins are based on sectarian ideology cos they are some muslims who tink they are d genuine ones others are fake. Check d shiites and soldiers clashed, you wud found out that many Muslims from a particular sect justified their killings.. I, myself have been called a manage muslim before. He said; "kai musulunci ka dama- dama ne, dan kafi yan shi'a." meaning- your Islam is manageable, because you're better than the shiites.

Islam in d north is exclusive to a particular sect d odas are fake according to themgrin

Boko haram is also killing us.

herdsmen is not religion inclined, it's based on purely business.. it happened recently in my state.

You understand what's happening in the north. Are you a northerner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.