Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" (20566 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2018
They will not listen ;

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by lovebless: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2018
romano17:
cry

why is Seun letting this scam flies, it's pure scam. stop the promotion

scammer ole, barao jaguda
Romano is theif

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by cytell56: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2018
rocknation62:
Is it your SALARY?

Na you work am for me

Is this what is trending now Tackling MEN OF GOD...everybody just want to be relevant...Haba why?

I no know wetin concern dem even if i give my whole year salary as first fruit. Its between me and God and it has been working for me.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Bonjoro: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2018
CornFooPanda:
Scammers everywhere. There is nothing like freebies in MTN, change and go get a better work or get doomed.

Lol he is already doomed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2018
seriously I don't understand why it bothers some people how others decide to spend their hard earned money.

You were not advicing me on how to make the money neither is your one kobo in my struggle.

if I decide to spend it on drinking,girls, church etc..how the hell is that your problem.

do u want me to bring the money to you instead??

of all the problems in this country ,the killings, the unemployment, the mumu that the government has turned us into, how does this help?
someone pls tell these nuisance to get a life
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2018
strenghtofawoman:
seriously I don't understand why it bothers some people how others decide to spend their hard earned money.

You were not advicing me on how to make the money neither is your one kobo in my struggle.

if I decide to spend it on drinking,girls, church etc..how the hell is that your problem.

of all the problems in this country ,the killings, the unemployment, the mumu that the government has turned us into, how does this help?

When people are suffering and you sell them a false hope in the name of the first fruits, such that the little money they would have used to help their families and kin is instead paid to a Pastor, this is an unforgivable sin, a gross misrepresentation of the truth and a crime worthy of minimum 5 years imprisonment.

To impose hardship on people who are already grappling with all the nefarious activities you mentioned is wickedness personified

People like you need to use your brains more effectively and stop thinking like SHEEP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by ooshinibos: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Question what's the difference between tithe and firstfruits ? are they the same

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Pavarottii(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2018
rocknation62:
Is it your SALARY?

Na you work am for me

Is this what is trending now Tackling MEN OF GOD...everybody just want to be relevant...Haba why?
his he talking to u... Why didn't u see it and pass... U even went to d extent of commenting...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2018
wiringdpt:
When I say what you just said to my friends, they think I'm crazy. Everyone in the bible and quran are arabs, its just a story to control people. Africans are so brainwashed everything about us is evil but praise imported religion. I'd rather worship sango.
Hmm a wise saying

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2018
mfm04622:

I am a Muslim, but if you think that is how pastors live, you are wrong! No rich pastor have time to play around!
[color=#000099][/color] ur moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Bonjoro: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2018
olusayeroyagi:
[color=#000099][/color] ur moniker says it all

Don't mind the fool.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by HausaOverlord: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2018
cytell56:

I no know wetin concern dem even if i give my whole year salary as first fruit. Its between me and God and it has been working for me.
will u shut up there, who told u it's between u and God shey na God u give ur money abi pastor
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by HausaOverlord: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Benekruku:

Love your reasoning! But not all Africans as we still have sane ones like me and you.

Imagine a man believing a man in the Middle-East died for his sins in Africa but does not believe the Sango in his backyard?

Majority of Africans re foolish!

Brilliant but dumb!

Even the white man that sold religion to Africans has left it!

They will never agree oh, nothing pisses me off more than hearing those criminal pastors spewing crap like God called me (with wic network) God told me to tell u, imagine oh and they can't give me sure 500 odds

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Originakalokalo(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
The Devil is really at work.

On my part, I believe he has failed.

I will believe the Bible and disregard statements from the pit of hell.

I have never paid first fruit. I hope one day I will be able to do that.

God commanded the Children of Israel to pay it.

Abraham's blessings are yours,

But you don't believe in the God of Abraham by listening and believing devils.

You want the blessings of Abraham, but you don't want to do what Abraham did.

God help your church.
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Pataricatering(f): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
But how will somebody be so so wicked ! After spending so much to celebrate Christmas instead of using your January salary to recoup they will ask you to bring it again ? Two questions why are pastors so wicked and why are their congregation so stupid ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by GOFRONT(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
As for me, the Floggin just dey start.....

So many pple are yet to get sensitized. Daddy freeze must win this campaign ;DAs for me, the Floggin just dey start.....

So many pple are yet to get sensitized. Daddy freeze must win this campaign
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Originakalokalo(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:

They will never agree oh, nothing pisses me off more than hearing those criminal pastors spewing crap like God called me (with wic network) God told me to tell u, imagine oh and they can't give me sure 500 odds

Look at who is criticizing God's word.

His mercies are innumerable.
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
But how will somebody be so so wicked ! After spending so much to celebrate Christmas instead of using your January salary to recoup they will ask you to bring it again ? Two questions why are pastors so wicked and why are their congregation so stupid ?

Good questions you asked ;

- why are pastors so wicked?
- why are their congregation so stupid?

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by HausaOverlord: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Look at who is criticizing God's word.

His mercies are innumerable.

Keep deluding ur self oh, u where there when God told them now abi

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Quinn22(f): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2018
That's why Africa is called the Dark continent because we refuse to wake up for centuries, this is 2018 and a lot of africans are still falling for this old scam.
wiringdpt:
They will still insult him, religion is a scam from the middle east. Africans are so stupid.
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by wonder233: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
rocknation62:
Is it your SALARY?

Na you work am for me

Shut up you worthless maggot.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by wonder233: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The Devil is really at work.

On my part, I believe he has failed.

I will believe the Bible and disregard statements from the pit of hell.

I have never paid first fruit. I hope one day I will be able to do that.

God commanded the Children of Israel to pay it.

Abraham's blessings are yours,

But you don't believe in the God of Abraham by listening and believing devils.

You want the blessings of Abraham, but you don't want to do what Abraham did.

God help your church.
you are a goat
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by wonder233: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
strenghtofawoman:

you are a goat
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by wonder233: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2018
cytell56:

ewu
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by GOFRONT(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2018
I kukuma no dey go church or mosque again....

My mumu don do me
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by AHCB: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Quinn22:
That's why Africa is called the Dark continent because we refuse to wake up for centuries, this is 2018 and a lot of africans are still falling for this old scam.
happy new year. Where did you disappear to? Lol
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by CornFooPanda(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Bonjoro:

Lol he is already doomed.
Men 4 real dis niggas got me once last year. Anywhere i see their rubbish post i go dey xpose dem
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Aieboocaar:
That pastor must be maad to be salivating over my chikini pay!!!

I am my own pastor!! i pay my tithe to myself in form of hot catfish pepper soup and chilled Goldberg cool

I can't wait for last friday of january mehn!!

God bless you Bro.. I've been paying tithe to myself for decades now, where is the stupid devourer Adebole and his gang threatened??
I Don't Pay Tithe and Firstcrap, come and beat me!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by seunmsg(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2018
Aieboocaar:
That pastor must be maad to be salivating over my chikini pay!!!

I am my own pastor!! i pay my tithe to myself in form of hot catfish pepper soup and chilled Goldberg cool

I can't wait for last friday of january mehn!!

Message fully endorsed.
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Aieboocaar(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Bidobado:

God bless you Bro.. I've been paying tithe to myself for decades now, where is the stupid devourer Adebole and his gang threatened??
I Don't Pay Tithe and Firstcrap, come and beat me!!!

My guy!!! Only you na church!! cheesy

The gates of hell shall not prevail against you!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by Aieboocaar(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
seunmsg:

Message fully endorsed.

cool
Re: Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" by pedrilo: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
FREE THE SHEEPLE MOVEMENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon / The Traitors Of Christianity / Pope John Paul II 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.