Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (52383 Views)

How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by bumi10(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Its no news that women usually cheat on their partners if they are not good in bed or have little or nothing down there to work with. But this curvy lady (Praise) disagrees.

Though over the years, science and experience have proved that women are stronger and last longer in bed than the male folk; not because they are on the receiving end while the men exert energy while doing the entire job, but because they are naturally created that way.

Little wonder why many relationships hit the rocks because most men are unable to satisfy their partners sexually. But same is not the case with curvy and busty actress, Praise Sam Ogan. Dumping her partner because he can’t satisfy her in bed is not an option.

In a chat with Potpourri, she explained in insightful details, reasons why she will never dump a man she is crazy in love with all because she desires a partner with horse power in bed.

“That is nothing now! There are so many ways to work on that; I can’t leave a man I love because he doesn’t last in bed. For the fact that I love him we will work on it; the world has gone past that.

It’s just like asking a man to leave a woman because she cannot cook; what happened to teaching her, or getting a private cook to coach her indoors? Love is a beautiful thing, little things like this got nothing on them”, she said.

Speaking further, she confessed that she would only leave a man who can’t satisfy her in bed if he is proud and not ready to learn.

“It’s no lie, I have been in such a relationship before and I helped my man; I can never leave a man for such reason, except he has got pride and refuses to be helped, then I’ll leave him to his faith”, she concluded.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/i-wont-dump-my-man-because-he-cant.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by HungerBAD: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol.

98% of Nairaland females WILL DISAGREE with her.

But the chest. It is not as if I am staring,but I think she works out a lot at the gym.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by bumi10(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol

Why laughing?

U think she cant do it?
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by 9jaPromo(f): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
U don't need to dump him because nobody will accept ur hand in marriage except doing one corner thing grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by HOLYDICK(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Can some 1 give me a scale to weigh that her ballons

2 Likes

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by HungerBAD: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
bumi10:

Why laughing?

U think she cant do it?

Men can stay with a woman not good in bed,but 19 out of 20 women will either cheat or not stay with a man that is not satisfying their TONSO.

23 Likes

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by KushyKush: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
It baffles me when Nigerians think sex is all about the penetration and lasting long on bed.

That's why you see guys taking drugs (Tramadol, Vega) and spirit (Jedi, alomo, ogidiga, Moko le) because they have zero sense about love making.

No foreplaý nothing...No wonder women leave their "2hrs lasting" partner for a fück boy who give head tongue

I have never handled a woman and she didn't "CUM" within the first 30 minutes. Foreplaý is topnotch!

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by Blackhawk01: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
I won't dump him too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
But you will sha look for it outside? Shiurr.

1 Like

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by donstan18: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol.

98% of Nairaland females WILL DISAGREE with her.

Take the behavior of Nairaland ladies serious at your own peril.

Believe me, most of them are way different in real from what they claim to be on this forum, you'll see them forming "I don't tolerate" "I don't take sh*t" "I don't do low class" "I know my right" "I will sue him" "I don't stoop low".... Ma Nigga grin, all na wash.

Trust me, 80% of ladies herein are loyal, submissive, tolerance, cool, respectful to their various boyfriends and husbands, but will come here to form "Mama G", they can even tolerate a cheating man.

Although Hunger Bad for ladies,
grin .. I understand, everly woman go form mk u respect am small, na normal thing,

That's why I rarely take their negative and nagging attitude serious, because it isn't the real them, you can't tell me a lady will come to your face or mine to call me names like "Broke" "weak man" "watch your mouth" fool or idiot" grin ... any negative shii done by women online is a NO NO believe for me, because i'v met a lot of them in real.... I only focus on their positive and intelligent side, that's the only way I enjoy women online, if not i'll diss their ass out grin

Why am i typing all these?

I just want to let you know that 99% of Nairaland ladies won't dump their husband because of poor sex, even if his preeq looks like small pin charger mouth with his scrotum ballz looking like Banky W's head, they'll still be loyal and submissive to him.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by Evablizin(f): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Okay.

4 Likes

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by HungerBAD: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 what is your contribution?
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by BruncleZuma: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by feekman(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
aunty you mean you can't dumb a rich man that can't last in bed right? cos i know nothing gives women more orgasm than a man with cash. even mere looking at the man, they can easily release.. smh

3 Likes

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by DollarAngel(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Great Khali fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by Flexy2vybes(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Olosho
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by NwaNimo1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Too much fat to satisfy.....

1 Like

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by ReubenE(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Madam, these your breasts will not allow you to do that.....don't lie
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by XingXhang(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
I have always stated: MARRIAGE is not all about sex.

While sex is good. But maybe I'm just sapiosexual or whatever but sitting with a girl to discuss the latest book she read and vice versa gives me orgasm.

It might be a problem. I see a pretty girl and the next minute she opens her mouth and I discover the content not to be equivocal to her facial beauty, she immediately looks ugly to me.

There's more to staying together than just sex. What about pursuing your dreams together. Changing the world together.

Is sex a poor man's hubby?

It's fact (as I read) that women whose husbands are wealthy always have orgasm during intimacy.

Poor people; you wee sex and sex, do bj, do all manner; yet no orgasm. Na wah sha!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by Snow02: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
really ?? isn't that what they all say until a real nigga gives them an orgasm... also that body needs nothing less than 16 inches
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by Kingdolo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Really, thats Ok
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
I agree with her.

As long as the man knows how to make use of his tongue and his finger, then, also allow us to introduce V.brat.or in the bedroom...., We are good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by obaataaokpaewu: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
she's trying to be "political correct" She should tell us if she finally settles down with such person
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by So101: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Simply cos your comma fat pass him own...
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by pennywys(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oh God bless me with very curvy daughters
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by eddieguru(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
lalasticlala whats your take on this

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by kehindeasaolu(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sex alone is not the basis of marriage

1 Like

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by Lincoln275(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
u r a nomadic liar , with dz ur curve abi?

1 Like

Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by rawtouch: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
kiss

wawu, alagbo funmi ni Jedi, ale, opaeyin, levels, iba, ponkeiyon oni 500 mix e papo..

ahhhhhh wa fe Ku lalee yi..
Re: Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" by emmyw(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Who Ask Her?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.