Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How To Write Your Name Officially - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write Your Name Officially (55478 Views)

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday / Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Write Your Name Officially by flyca: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
DAVE41:

Girlfriend, can we just move on ...
People like you are just too hard hence learning becomes a problem
Meanwhile I am giving up on you
Your first comment says it all. But you re-edited it and now you are acting the victim
Then stop mentioning me!
I did not edit it. I added more thoughts. The first statement was 100% correct.

I hope you have learned your lesson. Not everyone will succumb to online nonentities masking as bullies. #Longhiss mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: How To Write Your Name Officially by ArcToyin(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2018
flyca:
It annoys me when people write the first letter of any name with small letter. Eg flyca instead of Flyca

It's a proper noun for heaven's sake! angry

By the way, FLYCA looks like you are screaming the name! undecided
Lolzzz. The last part cause me cracking my ribs.
Re: How To Write Your Name Officially by ArcToyin(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Millz404:
In Nigeria, the ugly name is always the surname
Which one b this again. Funny you.
Re: How To Write Your Name Officially by profstar(m): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2018
prestige2013:

Take note, its Mr not Mr., there is no need putting (.) after the abbreviation since the abbreviation ends with same letter as the word itself.

Mr - Mister not Mr.
Dr - Doctor not Dr.
Engr - Engineer not Engr.

Add this to today's lesson.
Re: How To Write Your Name Officially by Hassanmaye(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Chukazu:
Maybe it's an official thing in Nigerian too, because even when you are filling most forms in Nigeria be it online or hardcopy, you are usually required to write the surname first undecided
True
Re: How To Write Your Name Officially by Hassanmaye(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Millz404:
In Nigeria, the ugly name is always the surname
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How To Write Your Name Officially by Hassanmaye(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
DAVE41:

Its like both of us are jobless this morning
I give up on you
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow / Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.