Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lets Put Daddy Freeze Away, Tithes Is A Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Put Daddy Freeze Away, Tithes Is A Scam (372 Views)

Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice / When You Pay Tithes, Is It Unto God Or To Pastors? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Put Daddy Freeze Away, Tithes Is A Scam by DonFabzy: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
From my last post about this issue which was out of personal experience, i think we should leave Daddy Freeze out of this and think with our own brains.
The richest man in the world is not a Christian and doest even believe in religion. So he pays no tithes but his wealth increases by the day.
The richest man in Africa for seven years running now is a Muslim and never pays tithes. This is enough to see how Christians have gone so wrong.
One question i will really love people to answer is, in all the miracles happening today, how many people can personally from forth to say that they have experienced sure miracle in their own family?

Now the way the bible put tithes was never about money. If people are wise why not convert your 10% tithes into foodstuffs and take it to your chirch because that's what the bible said.

If people can start thinking this way, then maybe when you see that pastors will not be flying private jets, you will see that this whole tithe has been turned to scam.

Tithes or no tithes, Jesus has given everyone direct access to the Father. He did not say your pastor will lead you to the father through the tithes you pay. This is really a problem people cant see.
Re: Lets Put Daddy Freeze Away, Tithes Is A Scam by NwaNimo1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Na poverty and desecration cause the Ignorance ...
Re: Lets Put Daddy Freeze Away, Tithes Is A Scam by superhumanist(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tithe is scam

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Christian As Deputy Governor Of CBN / 3 Slippery Ways Your Worship Could Morph Into Witchcraft / What God Told Me About Rapture – Sonnie Badu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.