Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast (41475 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Edonojie007(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
Since Buhari is the most mentioned name in Nigeria dis year,
i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for
him in the dictionary.
Buhari:
/boo-ha-ree/
nouns: Buhari
1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough.
e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses
2. to make complete, worse, unbearable.
e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here".
"they only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify process.
Adjective :
e.g how was your exam?
it was Buharific
Lol!! Kikikikikukukukokokohahaheheheheeeeee.......!!
Already In My Dictionary Jare; I Go Use Am Tire.
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
When you call the Director to find out why your name is not on the film again

1 Like

Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Next time we have to wait for Oga to release the final list

1 Like

Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
so sad

Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Haganah: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Extremist? Lols...

I just installed an Arabic keyboard and typed nonsense and you are getting all worked up!

Who is ur daddy GO? Lols!!! Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.

Second hand goods!

IjeleNwa:
you supposed to be tied to a stake and burn alive #extremist

1 Like

Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Which of your haters remove your name from the scholarship list

Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Mp3mack: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Surprise
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by laydoh(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2018
e b lyk say no b only r dem remove,d crew was 80 smthn b4,nw it is 71.e pain me sha
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by DedeNkem: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Was this thread set up by a toddler?
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Bifrost: 1:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Thank God. grin
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by directted: 1:47am On Jan 15, 2018
LoL, grin

I assume She'sy good in Speaking, just love those intentional errors of hers.

Is it her spoken English or her spake

1 Like

Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Bifrost: 1:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Genevieve is to play the role of Dora Milaje.
There's only one explanation; Both (Genevieve & Funke) were called, but after shooting they preferred Genevieve's act.
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by lowaist101: 2:31am On Jan 15, 2018
I Want To Know Why She Was Removed. Can Anyone Help?
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Bifrost: 2:52am On Jan 15, 2018
lowaist101:
I Want To Know Why She Was Removed. Can Anyone Help?
She was dropped.

Even Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister in GOT) was rumored to be part of the cast in Avengers:Infinty Wars. But isn't actually a cast.
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Sike(m): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2018
You guys are not nice at all
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by madjune(m): 4:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Babe talks too much.

Same drama happened with her pregnancy.
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by 9inches(m): 5:24am On Jan 15, 2018
Op I have one kweshun for you, why evilz?
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by madenigga(m): 5:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Arewafederation it seems you nd ur allies are the ones who finally ended up being marginalized.

Those who wish evil on others that evil always consumes them first

1 Like

Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Pain(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2018
madjune:
Babe talks too much.

Same drama happened with her pregnancy.

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by arewafederation: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2018
madenigga:
Arewafederation it seems you nd ur allies are the ones who finally ended up being marginalized.

Those who wish evil on others that evil always consumes them first

Congratulations!!! The cry babies are not the only ones being marginalised.

You can now watch the movie in peace. tongue
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by harborlardey(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Her name has being replaced with that of Genevieve nnaji for the same character oooooooooooo....
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by madenigga(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2018
arewafederation:

Congratulations!!! The cry babies are not the only ones being marginalised.

You can now watch the movie in peace. tongue

Congratulations too you got an A1 in stupidity.

See u at d cinemas.
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Haganah:
Extremist? Lols...

I just installed an Arabic keyboard and typed nonsense and you are getting all worked up!

Who is ur daddy GO? Lols!!! Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.

Second hand goods!

that's why you shouldn't even install arabic keyboard at all,because you did it knowing your motive. Decieve ur self nigga
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Haganah: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
You have Buhari's brain.

Small brain. I was just been courteous in the first comment but don't take it far you product of a used sanitary pad.

Suck on your rotten di_ck. Just get off my mentions kid!

Osinbajo clone.

IjeleNwa:
that's why you shouldn't even install arabic keyboard at all,because you did it knowing your motive. Decieve ur self nigga
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Haganah:
You have Buhari's brain.

Small brain. I was just been courteous in the first comment but don't take it far you product of a used sanitary pad.

Suck on your rotten di_ck. Just get off my mentions kid!

Osinbajo clone.

only kids are understood to insult. And Adults are understood to rebuke,so bros you know were u belong
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Haganah:
Now the fagggot attempts a retreat! I warned u but no, ur brain is on ur feet!

Bitch-ass nigga with cum all ova his arse-hole. U stink lyk ur mommas discharge.

Now I say, and u gotta hear me wee dis time ladybird, stay off my mentions- or suck a di_ck or get ur diapers on?

U stink like a mudafuka.

. Rant all u could,you are still. Low and hungry
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Haganah: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
hahahahahahahahahaaaaa

The fagggot tows d hungry lyn, vintage black african. Trump said u guys r arseholes...i say u r a hole for dickkks.

warned ya, so get off!

IjeleNwa:
. Rant all u could,you are still. Low and hungry
Re: Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast by Charlyboy440(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol..
Una no go kill person with humor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach / Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) / Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.