Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (43807 Views)

Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by metronaijadotng: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martez C. Uwa:

I don’t understand why people are complaining when they see me drinking to help my ministry, some of you don’t know the bible, here’s expo to y’all….

And for those asking if wine is alcohol Please go and read Genesis 9:21..when he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent.

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerian-facebook-user-posts-bible-verse-bottle-beer-justify-drinking/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by melvinjames: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Anyone can twist the teachings in the bible to their advantages. Our pastorprenuers do it every Sunday.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Daysun55(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by mikejj(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
that wine is begining to take effect on that fella

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Olachase(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesus turn water to wine too #bar man abeg give me four bottle of gold Berg

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by OneKinGuy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
ok
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
"Thou shalt drink alcohol and fermented punna juice"

Book of Revelations Chapter 6 vs 69, The Bible

PS- that bottle looks so chilled and inviting even the Pope or an Imam would be tempted tongue

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by shammahyaro(f): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
The guy is so cute sef

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by donstan18: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
shammahyaro:
The guy is so cute sef

Do you have candy CRUSH game on your phone?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by LZAA: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
metronaijadotng:
Martez C. Uwa:

I don’t understand why people are complaining when they see me drinking to help my ministry, some of you don’t know the bible, here’s expo to y’all….

And for those asking if wine is alcohol Please go and read Genesis 9:21..when he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent.

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerian-facebook-user-posts-bible-verse-bottle-beer-justify-drinking/

forget d scamman
see chilled hero
choooi

17 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by superemmy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chai. This guy no know say Bible fit support anything. Depending on the scripture that suits you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by greatboom(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by boringnigerian: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
He should go naked to fulfil the scriptures na. As the Bible scholar that he is

10 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
I no know why this thing no dey high me again angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
That verse was refering to Noah, Ham his son saw his unclothedness, that is what the effect of being drunk is like, the bible is not against strong drink, it says drink but dont get drunk, apply wisdom.

The reason why most churches are against alchohol is cos people will get addicted, become drunk, abuse the priviledge. We've all heard stories of what drunkeness has caused.

19 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by swhiss: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
The Bible only condemns drunkenness and overindulgence but not the moderate consumption of alcohol.
from time immemorial, men and women of God drank wine, a beverage mentioned over two hundred times in the Bible.
Moderation in both drinking and eating is a fundamental requirement of God.
it is The lack of self-control that brings his disapproval.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked shocked

good for him...... Na him money dey buy the drink, him mouth they lick the bear and him kidney they suffer am.

See him lips like the yansh of sokoto red

4 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by davit: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
What dá bleep about drinking beer sef?
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Obhiaba1on1: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nawa grin grin
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by fishyemu: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin

He better stop drinking.. See what these 3 drunk kids came up with below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SlPQsxToA0
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Pebcak: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by slawomir: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
well done son
the word of God can only warm the soul
but a good beer warms the belly

John 2: 1-25, Jesus Turns Water into Wine.

this guy is just like we niggarz in Benin City we drink beer all day and all night along side our weed

osazee abeg check whether that weed go still reach one tie make we take follow up this evening.
lets smoke and be the most high this night not only God is the most high
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by basmur(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
k
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Pavore9: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Olachase:
jesus turn water to wine too #bar man abeg give me four bottle of gold Berg

Check if there is money in your wallet before dem open the bottles o! cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by dogstyle007(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by terrezo2002(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
He should be careful. If the Bible cannot help him then he is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
History repeats itself because people never learn.

He wants the same thing that happened to the man who drank wine where he is quoting to happen to him.

He also wants to lay uncovered

4 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by talktrue1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
That is 1 Timothy 5 vs 23
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by meme98: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oboy......see chilled Hero.........MORTUARY standard!

11 Likes

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by sinky55(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kai.... see mortuary standard Hero.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by lloyds(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
I think he is as confused as DADDY FREEZE, I think the 2 of them needs to rolling together. .
Re: Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) by blingxx(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Can you imagine...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Breaking News : No More Trousers For Redeemed Ladies, Adeboye Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.