Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Native Doctor's Daughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Native Doctor's Daughter (955 Views)

Native Doctor Cut Inside Shirin Having Sex With A Lady / Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) / Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctor's Daughter by Zabeth16(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
A native doctor toasted my best friend he disagreed and the next day transformer fell on him now she has been looking at me withthis kind of eyes native doctor toasted my best friend he disagreed and the next day transformer fell on him now she has been looking at me withthis kind of eyes

(1) (Reply)

Sky And The Snake Part 1 (rib Cracking Jokes Written By Etz Sky Prince) / The Tale Of M.T.N, The Cute Big Booty Girl And Her Crush / Davido Vs Yoruba Girl And Davido Vs Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.