Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria (42567 Views)

The 10 Most Influential Cities In The World / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by Nathan2016: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
laudate:

No one asked for this long epistle. Guy, please simply answer the question I asked and stop dribbling. What exactly did the Americans offer you, to become their mouthpiece? Was it an award, a green card or good, ol' cash? Spill the beans, please. undecided

The same thing Nigeria is offering to you to be its defender..

Guess what?
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by laudate: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nathan2016:
The same thing Nigeria is offering to you to be its defender
Citizenship by birth? wink
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by Cardozzo(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Nathan2016 post=64204816]

Nah, they didnt.

But for you to get rid of your sin, you have to call your sin by its name, call yourself a sinner and work towards getting a new life.

Most Nigerians are living under the illusion of their comfort,

Hey I can afford 3 square meal and yes, nigeria will get better,

They forget IDP camps in the north, orphans in benue and taraba, millions of properties destroy by heardsmen and billions of money allocated to fight boko boys (still dont know what they really wants)..

But to you, you are not in a shithole, you can afford three square meal afterall and your family will never be involve in heardsmen crisis.. You are in a working country.... Bla bla bla......... Every Country Has her own Problem to tackle..... Remember that you gay... Learn to embrace the Country that Produced you Motherfucker......
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ayoyonet(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
True
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by Nathan2016: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
laudate:

Citizenship by birth? wink

LOL...

Is actually "NOTHING"
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by Adetee17(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
the ooni of ife and oba of Benin were brothers
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by Nathan2016: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Cardozzo post=64204954][/quote]

iF THAT IS your defence, then you are more lame than I actually thought you are
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by jonnytad(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Nathan2016:

If I was trying to attract attention, then its working, lee lee EWU a
Good for u..... daddy freeze fam
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:

Lagos is not a Yoruba city, stop land grabbing, it won't do you any good
BTW, Which part of Lagos State is Yoruba city
This one is really pained. Why don't you jump here to show us that you are pained. Lagos is not yoruba land. It is your father land. Pained soul.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by 2016easy2017: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:

The way your hediotic father is claiming Lagos state,
Lagos is not Yoruba city period, it seems that is your first time of hearing that,,

it's SO PAINFUL to note that i've been wasting my data on a lunatic in DREAMWORLD dreaming Lagos belongs to their fore-fathers from a cave in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by Cardozzo(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Nathan2016:

iF THAT IS your defence, then you are more lame than I actually thought you are

For a damned Bastard like you...... There is no future for nigeria......... You can Migrate to the Us then...... That's if ur Entire Broke Family Can even afford your Flight Ticket......... Talkless getting you the Right Papers...... Dumb Ass Niggur.....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by Nathan2016: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2018
Cardozzo:

For a damned Bastard like you...... There is no future for nigeria......... You can Migrate to the Us then...... That's if ur Entire Broke Family Can even afford your Flight Ticket......... Talkless getting you the Right Papers...... Dumb Ass Niggur.....

E pain am.....

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by Luukasz(m): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:

Your potopoto and yamayama region no do you again na to dey claim Afonja region again. The last time I checked Lagos is a state in the west and the yoruba's inhabit the west. And apparently we the indigene of lagos know ourselves and please we don't want aliens and vagabonds.
Go back to your rotten villages and rathole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 12:36am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
redsun:
Lagos is a Nigerian city not Yoruba. The primitive nature of Nigeria is the the reason why only Yorubas seem to be at the helm of admistrative in lagosat the moment. If you will be alive in fifty year's time and Nigeria still remain one,it will be a different ball game. Because then all the kparakpo(native language) will be a thing of past and it will be a case of whose English confuses the people more.
[/s]This poo from pained ipob soul belong to the trash down here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by popizaino(m): 1:11am On Jan 15, 2018
anibirelawal:
What of OGBOMOSHO
I wonder ooooo
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 1:22am On Jan 15, 2018
thesicilian:

And what exactly could I be hating on? Your brown dirty roofs or smelly gutters?
If you talking of dirtiness, we will need world health organisation for answer.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lagos is no man's land.

Before that, Lagos was Bini land.
Hehehehe, Lagos a bini land suddenly become no man's land. According to iPob bureau de statistic. Typical pained ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by wasiudvd(m): 1:29am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:

Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 1:33am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:
[q[s]uote author=2016easy2017 post=64204025]

may u perish for that statement u said.
Lagos was founded by ojukwu
the oba of Lagos is a descendant of ojukwu.
u are mad.am from benin. we are yoruba. and our ancestors said we met people in Lagos, fought them and won.
or did your forefathers tell you the Benin peoples are IGBO?
pls drinks some of this[/s]
Bla bla bla
Afonja claiming Benin , even Benin people disown afonjas,
Lagos is not part of Yoruba land get that into your skull Mr skull miner,
Okay, Lagos is not Yoruba land. It is your father Mr okechukwu's land. That why your uncle, Mr obinna is the king of Lagos and your brother is the governor. Pained pig.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 1:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Sirjamo:
The same Aba that gully erosion has almost finish
When that one mentioned aba, I bursted into laughter.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:

Keep calling anambra, ,no b only anambra Na Alhambra,,
Lagos is not a Yoruba city, keep calm , pained hediot
Cry baby, we have heard you. Lagos is not Yoruba city, it is igbo city that was created from anambra. Pained pig.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 1:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Cardozzo:

Is it under the Eastern or Northern Region? Hausas never for once claim lagos to be theirs only Igbo...... Why? Is it a Sin for yorubas to welcome strangers??...... And I know most of these bastard ibos claiming Lag... don't have a single investment in Lag........
They should keep claiming till they all perish.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by ipodstinks: 1:44am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:

U must b a fool to say that, when did Igbo say that Lagos is part of Igbo land, this afonja man is high on weed,
Show me, I'm waiting
Who doesn't know Lagos is part of igboland grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by wasiudvd(m): 1:50am On Jan 15, 2018
kjhova:
@OP,

I believe you got no. 8 wrong.

There is no city in Yorubaland called Sango Otta! How many times are we gonna plead with millennial Yorubas to take their heritage and history very seriously before they lose it irretrievably?

There is an Awori town in Ogun state called Ota and Ota has been the cradle of the Awori people and culture since at least the 1700s. From around the 1940s on, Hausa and other Northern traders began to settle in the outskirt of town in a location later named Zango by them (Zango is a Hausa word often translated as camp or site in English).

This Zango, now better known as Sango (in its Yorubanised form), became a popular park and junction when the Federal road linking Lagos-Abeokuta, which passes throu it, was completed in the 1970s. Sango is thus only a ward or borough or section of Ota and not a compound name for the town.
I don't get your point.
You said Awori town called otta- you mean Awori people are not Yoruba?
Or you mean he should have separate Sango and Otta?
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by blarkraimez: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=dreamworld post=64200443]
BTW, Which part of Lagos State is Yoruba city[/quote
What is the meaning of Ikeja? Which state houses the epe and the ikorodu people?........ ]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 3:26am On Jan 15, 2018
What makes Ado-Ekiti more popular than Owo or Ondo? Being state capital? grin grin

Owo has a major national museum, the largest royal palace in Yorubaland and other attractions.
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by cooltola(m): 4:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Pointless tribal bashing on nairaland.
Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by slayminder(m): 5:25am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:

what is this one saying, so Lagos is igbo city? is just like saying Abuja is not an Hausa state

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by BoboKush(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:

Them don they masturbate on the thread again..... Lagos na igbo land.... Awon ode ...... Kunu people

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by eallstar: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:
Lagos is not a Yoruba city, stop land grabbing, it won't do you any good BTW, Which part of Lagos State is Yoruba city
so Lagos is igbo or hausa land? #mumu

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria by eallstar: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2018
dreamworld:
Lagos is not a Yoruba city, stop land grabbing, it won't do you any good BTW, Which part of Lagos State is Yoruba city
and ur brothers claiming South-South as part of biafra in their struggle. i think u are not ok upstairs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Update On Anambra International Airport / Businessman Rams His SUV Into A Keke NAPEP Used By Escaping Armed Robbers(photo) / Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.