Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Social Lender Ambassador - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Lender Ambassador (1198 Views)

My Circle Ambassador For Social Lender / Urgent Vacancies Mfb/retail Lender / Please Who Knows Social Lender Group And Their Pay Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello Prospective Ambassador,

Following your application as a Brand Ambassador with Social Lender for our upcoming project, We are pleased to invite you for a Training Session. You will also have the opportunity of Live Interaction with the team.

Pls does anybody have any idea about the nature of this job and how they pay
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Any idea sombody
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by OluwaWizzy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
what organisation advertised this

not heard of this before
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by MrTeymee(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Any idea sombody

Re: Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
N
MrTeymee:

I was also selected for the training. Are you in ib?
no lagos. I dnt knw the nature of the job, if it is commission base or salary. Currently i am in Port Harcourt for something, i want to see if i can rush down to lagos tomrw and attend the training , bt i want to be sure of the nature of job so i dnt waste my tp
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
OluwaWizzy:
what organisation advertised this

not heard of this before
i guess they are social lenders
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pls any experience person in the house should throw light on the nature of this job and how they pay.
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by yakson123: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
from the advert the job should be target driven in that you will be given a particular geographical location to enlighten them about savings, credit and financial sustainability skills my idea any way i was selected in Lagos two and Gods willing i will be attending the pay is from 40k
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
yakson123:
from the advert the job should be target driven in that you will be given a particular geographical location to enlighten them about savings, credit and financial sustainability skills my idea any way i was selected in Lagos two and Gods willing i will be attending the pay is from 40k
frm 40k? And u are sure it is not commission base? Aside that, are they banks or what because i dnt understand
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by MrTeymee(m): 1:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Nno lagos. I dnt knw the nature of the job, if it is commission base or salary. Currently i am in Port Harcourt for something, i want to see if i can rush down to lagos tomrw and attend the training , bt i want to be sure of the nature of job so i dnt waste my tp

I don't know too . still keeping fingers crossed
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 2:02am On Jan 15, 2018
MrTeymee:

I don't know too . still keeping fingers crossed
pls let me knw when u attend, i dnt think i can attend. I have another interview to attend on the 18th in aba
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by MrTeymee(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
pls let me knw when u attend, i dnt think i can attend. I have another interview to attend on the 18th in aba

Alright then
Good luck
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by skiberg(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2018
They are like micro finance bank
U go out to source for customer based on the customers u get u will be paid on that.
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by tweny: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] sad no contact on this advert
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by EshjayLee(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
MrTeymee:

I was also selected for the training. Are you in ib?

got the same message, am in Ibadan but the exact location for the training is yet to be disclosed.
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by MrTeymee(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
EshjayLee:

got the same message, am in Ibadan but the exact location for the training is yet to be disclosed.

Okay cool. same here

1 Like

Re: Social Lender Ambassador by cheeketo(f): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
yakson123:
pls did you attend the training today? mine is tomorrow, what to know what it's all about before I drop my baby o, thanks.
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by DeeMarh(f): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please anybody with info about this should pls help us out
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
cheeketo:

pls did you attend the training today? mine is tomorrow, what to know what it's all about before I drop my baby o, thanks.
did u attend the training today? What is the nature of the job bro, and Salary scale
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by Pierohandsome: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Anybody who attended the training should brief us
Re: Social Lender Ambassador by WhiteLavender(f): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Mine is today, I'm there now waiting for then to start.
I'm not impressed though.

(1) (Reply)

Goldman Sachs Africa Recruiting Preselection Quiz / Please, I Am Desperately In Need Of Job / Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.