Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online (1300 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Seen In Real-life Images Ahead Of Its September 23 Launch / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by Reediano(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2018

Nokia released the Nokia 6 (2018) which is the 2nd generation and a better specced version of the Nokia 6 which was launched last year. Report has it that HMD plans on launching many new Nokia smartphones this year which are the Nokia 4, Nokia 7 Plus, and also the entry-level Nokia 1, which is expected to be the Nokia's first Android Oreo Go Edition smartphone.

A real life image and some likely specs of the upcoming Nokia 1 has just been revealed on Chinese website, Baidu. Base on the leaked images, the phone's back panel might actually be made out if plastic back. Also both panels looks slightly different. The camera and LED lens on one image is covered by a polycarbonate, while in the other photo, the module is surrounded by glass.

As far as spec goes, the Nokia 1 is expected to feature an IPS HD LCD display with a resolution of 720 by 1280-pixel. The device is also expected to be powered by Snapdragon low-end 400-series chipset with a 1gb RAM and 8gb internal storage.

Note that the specifications above are based on leaked specs and images, there is no official statement yet from HMD as to when the device will be officially launched or what the starting price will be but I guess we just have to wait for it.
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by ORACLE1975(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good one
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by PMWSpirit(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by Reediano(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
PMWSpirit:
shocked

What... cheesy
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by PMWSpirit(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Reediano:

What... cheesy
i just dey wonder how life really works. Its not how far but how well. See a whole Nokia that ppl used to anticipate for its products now its struggling to compete sef
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by Reediano(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
PMWSpirit:
i just dey wonder how life really works. Its not how far but how well. See a whole Nokia that ppl used to anticipate for its products now its struggling to compete sef

Exactly... One simple mistake of following Microsoft instead of android cost them this much
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by anibirelawal(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Reediano:

Exactly... One simple mistake of following Microsoft instead of android cost them this much

Cost them fortunes,pride,crown,ego,credibility & FUTURE...

They are now an UPCOMIG BRAND...
well, such is life.
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by Reediano(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
anibirelawal:

Cost them fortunes,pride,crown,ego,credibility & FUTURE...

They are now an UPCOMIG BRAND...
well, such is life.
The funniest thing is that Steven Elop who was the former CEO that signed the whole Microsoft deal and ruined it all is not even with them again..
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by anibirelawal(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Reediano:

The funniest thing is that Steven Elop who was the former CEO that signed the whole Microsoft deal and ruined it all is not even with them again..

What a pity!?
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by festwiz(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2018
That device is touted to come with Android Go. If true, the specs would be more than enough for low to moderate tasks, light games, social media users and not much else.
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by Reediano(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2018
festwiz:
That device is touted to come with Android Go. If true, the specs would be more than enough for low to moderate tasks, light games, social media users and not much else.

Don't expect much in terms of specs.. but remember the android Go is really optimized as well as many other Google apps designed for the program so all that will complement for the low spec....
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by Matikho: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nokia should make more budget phones, phones that are cheaper than the Nokia 2.2. I hope Nokia 1 will be cheaper that the other Nokia budget phones we have seen if Nokia is serious about capturing the budget market and compete effectively with the likes of Tecno & Infinix. I personally think that the difference between the Nokia 6 2018 & the Original Nokia 6 is not significant. I hope the upcoming "second generation" phones will be better than the "originals".
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by Reediano(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Matikho:
Nokia should make more budget phones, phones that are cheaper than the Nokia 2. I hope Nokia 1 will be cheaper that the other Nokia budget phones we have seen if Nokia is serious about capturing the budget market and compete effectively with the likes of Tecno & Infinix. I personally think that difference between the Nokia 6 2018 & the Original Nokia 6 is not significant. I hope upcoming "second generation" phones will be better than the "originals".

https://onlineshoppingkenya.com/nokia-6-price-in-kenya/

https://onlineshoppingkenya.com/nokia-6-2018-specs-price/

It will definitely be...
Re: Upcoming Nokia 1 Real Life Images And Leaked Specifications Spotted Online by neomatrix1027(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Matikho:
Nokia should make more budget phones, phones that are cheaper than the Nokia 2. I hope Nokia 1 will be cheaper that the other Nokia budget phones we have seen if Nokia is serious about capturing the budget market and compete effectively with the likes of Tecno & Infinix. I personally think that difference between the Nokia 6 2018 & the Original Nokia 6 is not significant. I hope upcoming "second generation" phones will be better than the "originals".

https://onlineshoppingkenya.com/nokia-6-price-in-kenya/

https://onlineshoppingkenya.com/nokia-6-2018-specs-price/
And I hope the phone will support 4G band 28 like the Nokia 2.

(1) (Reply)

Insiders Revealed Why Globacom Cannot Afford 9mobile / Samsung S6 EDGE Screen Needed / Infinix Hot S3: Experiences And Ratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.