Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (56399 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by spencekat(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
It is vice versa
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hey nawaoooh, some guys get mind shaa.
Guess you were just unlucky. We still got good guys outthr.
I see counter thread.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Blingblings(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Shits happens. These ones were just unlucky to meet the bad guys. Don't give up, there are still good men left.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by bengasyl(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=veave post=64198263]Omo

Shift let me laugh well. grin grin grin[/quote

Or shift make I bala]
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Divay22(f): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Putting my life at stake for him in the night just to see him, because he wasn't fine (unknowingly to me, the idiot was dead drunk and was just vomiting)so his friends had to call me to come, saying he wasn't fine..

grin grin grin I was just like a nursing mother that night, didn't sleep a wink and ended up sleeping in class the next day, even after classes, I ignored all the files i was suppose to submit that day and rushed down to is house, saw how he was doing, got him some things i could afford, stayed with him and went to my hostel late in the evening...

And at that time the robbery rate around my vicinity was on a high side, grin grin grin he thanked me though..
damn still can't believe i took that risk..
But he left, he went for another that it would take her 4 to 5 hours to get to him in case of emergency...

One of those things in life wink grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Bibi294(f): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ex impregnated another lady under my nose, did introduction and invited me in the presence of his so called wife, mocking me as I begged to be his woman... Anyways,the baby later died, and the wife left...
Not until i see unku for npower.... Some men are wicked tho

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by bengasyl(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=veave post=64198263]Omo

Shift let me laugh well. grin grin grin[/quote)
Or shift make I bala
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by holluphemydavid(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Some ladies had really suffered from guys
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by BotafogoJunior(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
tharealest:
emotional species
all in a haste to invest
bless up bro for this...bless up
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Seriously i b dull guy sha?

See the good things ladies are doing for their man, if na me i go dey buy dem menstrual pad. Even to buy me boxers and singlet sef na wahala.

If i meet a woman that can do 1/4 . I will make her the queen of the earth beyond her wildest imagination.

But on a serious note, i see it as weakness depending on a woman for something.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Odunharry(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
If my daughter sha do foolish stuff for love I go punish her.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by reality17(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:
May God not allow me to be foolish because of love
Some guys are nothing to write home about

That one up there gave her boyfriend her car while she was busy jumping taxis...What nonsense potential did she see in the guy undecided

These set of guys will not even send you when they make it

Girls like u are d most foolish. Thinking u are smart

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
robosky02:
oyindidi grin
I'm a good girl
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by reality17(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lalas247:
Love is dangerous..

Wont u say how that guy ate all ur money? I mean d guy u told me abt
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Socrates05(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
When I went through all this comments , my heart bleeds that some ladies can go so far for a guy.
The same thing happened to a guy too. The reverse is the case, but I noticed that some ladies believe in handsomeness that is why they fall victim of circumcision of their vagina.
Ladies is the worst thing that can happen to a man. I hate them with passion.
I some ask my friends that some ladies will be dieing for one albino guy bcoz of fairness and handsomeness, while others guys will be begging the same idiot lady to marry but she will said no but of her albino. Abeg make una go sit down. Yahoo guys is still coming after una
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by GOFRONT(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
When u so much clamour for Tall, muscular, dark complexion guy as your Bf, punna, food and money will be used with reckless abandon.

And ladies don really chop my money too o....My mumu sha don stop this year 2018
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by robosky02(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm a good girl

tell us the mumu game biko grin
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Oyindidi(f): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
robosky02:

tell us the mumu game biko grin
None, I no dey mumu. Besidesgrin old things are passed away
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by reality17(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Socrates05:
When I went through all this comments , my heart bleeds that some ladies can go so far for a guy.
The same thing happened to a guy too. The reverse is the case, but I noticed that some ladies believe in handsomeness that is why they fall victim of circumcision of their vagina.
Ladies is the worst thing that can happen to a man. I hate them with passion.
I some ask my friends that some ladies will be dieing for one albino guy bcoz of fairness and handsomeness, while others guys will be begging the same idiot lady to marry but she will said no but of her albino. Abeg make una go sit down. Yahoo guys is still coming after una

How them go gree for u? Just Negodu ur grammar

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by reality17(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
None, I no dey mumu. Besidesgrin old things are passed away

U no dey mumu or u don mumu pass?
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Oyindidi(f): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
reality17:

U no dey mumu or u don mumu pass?
None of the above
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by reality17(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
None of the above

Na girls like u mumu pass but u go dey claim sharp girl. Wait make i call ur ex
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by mazimee(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
Later they will come nd be ranting there's nothing else we offer in a relationship aside sex phew sad

That is a rare case
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Oyindidi(f): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
reality17:

Na girls like u mumu pass but u go dey claim sharp girl. Wait make i call ur ex
I claim before? Stop assuming
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by realhonips: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
dreamworld:
Bobrisky right now be like

���Bobrisky B like "wat hv I put myself into??! Aye mi temi baami �
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Troublemaker007(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xxx123xxx:
...bros you last comment no
bam now, how u take know say majority of them dey selfish and dey drove away good guys your last statement just be like justification for the f*** boiz actions. This could happen to any of female kin ya know.

That’s why I use the word Majority, meaning some. We know women na, flashy things entice them easily.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by reality17(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I claim before? Stop assuming

Oh! So u av confessed. Or shld i still call ur ex?
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Afrocentric: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Chai! See as fuckbois dey use women play ping pong. Majority of these women are selfish and must have driven away good guys and that resulted to them being used
true talk
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by YINKS89(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bibi294:
Ex impregnated another lady under my nose, did introduction and invited me in the presence of his so called wife, mocking me as I begged to be his woman... Anyways,the baby later died, and the wife left...
Not until i see unku for npower.... Some men are wicked tho
bbi so u re now single abi... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by simaustine: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
By the time they hear what the guys have pass through in the hands of women, they will turn to deaf and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by KayCee92(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
now they have painted guy red.....it cut both ways. And there are still good people on both side of the divide. There are Still good friendship,mutually beneficial to both.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Jman06(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
The worst mistake a lady can make is to beg a guy for love. It doesn't work that way. A man is the one who should seek his woman, not the other way round. This is because in our culture, the man is expected to pay a woman's bride prize and provide for his family, so it is only normal for him to want to choose the lady he considers worthy. When a lady begins to force herself on a man in the name of love, it becomes distasteful for him. Even if he initially had interest in her, he would lose it and some would take advantage of the lady's desperation to milk her dry.

So ladies, relax and let the guys come for you, and when they come, try and control your feelings. No matter how much you love him, don't show any sign of desperation to have him. If you are a naturally good lady, the guy will be left with no option than to settle with you. Just be yourself, anything you are doing for him, just do it because it is in your nature to do good to people, not because you want to "bribe" him and have him at all cost. It kills the guy's interest!This was what the above ladies did that led to their misery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.