Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (56380 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by YelloweWest: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
tharealest:
emotional species
all in a haste to invest
Is this not no? Now we are in a haste to invest not gold diggers?
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by sharpwriter(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Stories That Touch: These are radio programs scheduled and broadcasted at the dead of night that asks questions like the op is broaching..."Emeka is 28 years old and wants to get married to Nkechi only to find out that she is married to his father; if you are Emeka what will you do" things of that nature and these programs always have this saxophone-ish background music to go with it.

Op play some saxophone music to go with ya story edakun.

I just remembered the song....Kenny G - Songbird grin grin grin grin

lol... naughty
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by sergiolefty(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
reality17:

Girls like u are d most foolish. Thinking u are smart

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by sergiolefty(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
reality17:

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by sergiolefty(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
reality17:

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nizguy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lirqur:
Make dem still chill. Shebi dem dey form slay queen now. Isaiah 4:1 go soon fall on them.

"In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" Na then una know say slay king sef get value grin grin grin grin

Salaam.
U na bad guy grin
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by sergiolefty(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
reality17:

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Chai! See as fuckbois dey use women play ping pong. Majority of these women are selfish and must have driven away good guys and that resulted to them being used
and u've never driven a good girl away b4 eh? who exactly is a good girl\boy?
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Ten06(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
I'm a Man, but I felt bad hearing all these stories. Some people have no conscience
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Hey nawaoooh, some guys get mind shaa.
Guess you were just unlucky. We still got good guys outthr.
I see counter thread.
see guys defending their fellow guys o, if it were d opposite we 4 nor hear word. someone even said no girl deserve to b treated as a queen or even respected. but see dem now claiming those girls met wrong guys.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by zinaunreal(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Maaaaaaaa meennnnnn!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
gloria34:
see guys defending their fellow guys o, if it were d opposite we 4 nor hear word. someone even said no girl deserve to b treated as a queen or even respected. but see dem now claiming those girls met wrong guys.

Now tell me, do you believe all guys or girls are the same?
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Just imagine. read and was tired of reading.
just look at how men are trowing away love and chance. while am here waiting and searching for true and geniue Love.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by niggi4life(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
How come i no ever Jam any Woman wey spend for me like as dem dey talk all tru many years of dating different naija women??

Abeg, all dose stories na Format, or most of dem no be naija babes

Naija babe go give u im car enter taxi? shocked, bros in d house e possible??

Naija girl go give u her school fees make u take pay your own school fees Fellow brodas e possible?

The only main regrets naija girl dey regret na two

1. D guy fck am come leave am

2. D guy give am belle den dem do abortion

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

Now tell me, do you believe all guys or girls are the same?
not at all, i just want guys to stop d stupid generalizing, its an insult
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by stacyadams: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin so these kind girls dey naija and i dey meet ndi nnapu evry where grin grin me sef dey find better babe wey me and am go grow old togeda.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Caprigal: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
I traveled all the way from Ebony to Lagos to see him. That was my first time in Lag. Risked my life, spent my tfare, only for him to not even call once after I told him I have come and am now in my sister's house.

I was now the one calling him to ask when and how can I see him since I traveled cos of him, he said I should find my way from Surulere to Egbeda on my own, knowing fully well I don't know Lagos at all.
The day I was to visit him he didn't pick my calls. I was about to enter road and wanted to clarify the address he gave me but he just stopped picking my calls.

That thing pain me die, I sat down in my room crying because I know every I did for that guy, all through the relationship I didn't even ask for a dime and I was even the one using my cash to care for him whenever he comes over to spend some days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
niggi4life:
How come i no ever Jam any Woman wey spend for me like as dem dey all talk all tru many years of dating different naija women??

Abeg, all dose stories na Format, or most of dem no be naija babes

Naija babe go give u im car enter taxi? shocked, bros in d house e possible??

Naija girl go give u her school fees make u take pay your own school fees Fellow brodas e possible?

The only main regrets naija girl dey regret na two

1. D guy fck am come leave am

2. D guy give am belle den dem do abortion
bro relax, I did same after sec sch. got 1 8k job and was spending on this guy. he ended up dating a fellow colleague of mine telling me how she was giving him her full salary compared to d half I was giving him. I should start giving him my complete salary else he dumps me. na there I pass carry my load

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by chubinwa(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
enjoyed every bit of d stories. in fact I was patient enough to attend to d whole comments. now I know dat girls are d real MUGU
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
chai! shocked...i just feel like crying

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by fr3do(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Most of these things wey these stingy girls dey reason as mumu acts, guys dey do am on the average and the chicks dey they do am for, go still dey feel entitled.

Make they rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Martin0(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
lefulefu:
chai! shocked...i just feel like crying

Hahahahahah see love Nwane
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Martin0(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
gloria34:
bro relax, I did same after sec sch. got 1 8k job and was spending on this guy. he ended up dating a fellow colleague of mine telling me how she was giving him her full salary compared to d half I was giving him. I should start giving him my complete salary else he dumps me. na there I pass carry my load

Mehn na wa ooo! U dey give am half of ur salary and he still dey chop kpomo joingrin
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

Mehn na wa ooo! U dey give am half of ur salary and he still dey chop kpomo joingrin
hell no, sex was out of it. I was barely 17!
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by RoyalBlak007: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Stories That Touch:
These were radio programs scheduled and broadcasted at the dead of night that asks questions like the op is broaching..."Emeka is 28 years old and wants to get married to Nkechi only to find out that she is married to his father; if you are Emeka what will you do?" things of that nature and these programs always have this saxophone-ish background music to go with it.

Op play some saxophone music to go with ya story edakun.

I just remembered the song....Kenny G - Songbird grin grin grin grin
so true grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
gloria34:
not at all, i just want guys to stop d stupid generalizing, its an insult

"Some* guys to stop.
All guys don't generalise ma'am.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
gloria34:
hell no, sex was out of it. I was barely 17!

Waow! @ 17 u don even dey earn sef, and am still jobless @50! Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by crisisexpert321(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lirqur:
Make dem still chill. Shebi dem dey form slay queen now. Isaiah 4:1 go soon fall on them.

"In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" Na then una know say slay king sef get value grin grin grin grin

Salaam.

We are getting closer to the time 2035
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by wallymore(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
U girls try o o o....cos u are only talking abt ur own part.guys part are the worst...if every guys explain their own cases

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Divay22:
Putting my life at stake for him in the night just to see him, because he wasn't fine (unknowingly to me, the idiot was dead drunk and was just vomiting)so his friends had to call me to come, saying he wasn't fine..

grin grin grin I was just like a nursing mother that night, didn't sleep a wink and ended up sleeping in class the next day, even after classes, I ignored all the files i was suppose to submit that day and rushed down to is house, saw how he was doing, got him some things i could afford, stayed with him and went to my hostel late in the evening...

And at that time the robbery rate around my vicinity was on a high side, grin grin grin he thanked me though..
damn still can't believe i took that risk..
But he left, he went for another that it would take her 4 to 5 hours to get to him in case of emergency...

One of those things in life wink grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

When there was someone that can give everything just for your attention?

Issokay!

We learn everyday sha
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by TourismMan(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Do women love? I mean love with all their heart the way men do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.