Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (56389 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Divay22(f): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
comradespade:

When there was someone that can give everything just for your attention?

Issokay!

We learn everyday sha
My attention undecided
If it's you baby, you gat it smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Divay22:

My attention undecided
If it's you baby, you gat it smiley

Mood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Divay22(f): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
TourismMan:
Do women love? I mean love with all their heart the way men do?
If a woman loves you, no one, i mean no one can love you as much as she does (except your mum)
Women are taken for granted, so they've decided to take their heads along while in a quest to satisfy their hearts...

But when she really does, she can move mountains for you, she'll partially do anything for you, even if you want her to change anything about herself, she'll do it..... But never, never hurts such a woman, else that mountain she once moved for you will hunt you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by id4sho(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
synanza1:
I checked the ladies profile and they are all above 28yrs old so i believed they all did that because of looking for husbands� if u know many guys they sent to early poverty when they were slaying in between 18 and 25 of age u will say more fall on them

which forum is this
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by chic2pimp(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Odunharry:
If my daughter sha do foolish stuff for love I go punish her.

How you go take know? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Alezy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
I can bet that majority of these ladies talking about their experience actually saw good guys but as they always say, they preferred the bad guys for dates. When these things start happening, you name guys all kind of name.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by babzlim(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
And so, most u marry or end up with anyone you help or is female written on your own Naira currency that you can only spend the one with male.

If I open my mouth and tell you my own encounter with a girl I swear all of una go zip una mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by TourismMan(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Divay22:

If a woman loves you, no one, i mean no one can love you as much as she does (except your mum)
Women are taken for granted, so they've decided to take their heads along while in a quest to satisfy their hearts...

But when she really does, she can move mountains for you, she'll partially do anything for you, even if you want her to change anything about herself, she'll do it..... But never, never hurts such a woman, else that mountain she once moved for you will hunt you.

Hmmmmmm, but to be frank, I see so many lies on that post. Women giving men money and other valuables? That is like opposite of what is obtainable in real life.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Gentle034(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
I really pity for dem, but when better guy wey serauz dey for dia matter dem go dey form like say God create space for filling.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by babzlim(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
My brother, this love thing is on both side, just that is heartbreaking and wickness when a guy cheats on them but when they do thesame to guys they say they are wiser and smarter now... I beg make them go seat down, is their own Naira written female that anyone that eats it most marry them.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by ibietela2(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2018
londonrivals:
Nigerian ladies on Instagram took to the platform to share what they've done in the name of love.. Read the thread below.

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerian-women-share-foolish-things-ve-ever-done-love/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

How can i meet such ladies
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Divay22(f): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2018
TourismMan:

Hmmmmmm, but to be frank, I see so many lies on that post. Women giving men money and other valuables? That is like opposite of what is obtainable in real life.
Nah... Ladies do
It happens, just that the ladies are just tired or investing in a relationship, make sure dude is okay and later he'll call her desperate cause she did all and all for him..
They're just trying to thread with caution...
But when she loves a guy, the guy will see love that he'll be scared grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Troublemaker007(m): 1:44am On Jan 15, 2018
gloria34:
and u've never driven a good girl away b4 eh? who exactly is a good girl\boy?

No I haven’t.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 1:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Funny..... me na all the yeye mid night calls. Imagine losing both sleep and time�
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Bibi294(f): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2018
YINKS89:
bbi so u re now single abi... cheesy
I've long moved on...
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by AreaFada2: 4:47am On Jan 15, 2018
majekdom2:
How come I never meet these girls wey sabi throw way money. *yimu* if na so babes dey give, guys no go dey complain angry dem no go talk the one the guy spend or do for them.

Ol' boy I wonder o.

Maybe you are a gentleman and honest. Women fall easily for lies. And the guys that used them know it.

But what some of them are not saying is that for every 10 Naira they lost to a guy, they probably got 1000 Naira from other guys. The reason this is news is that guys are the usual maga. Men do all those things for girls 10 times over and you will still be a "shareholder" only. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
While the silly lazy guys will chop the girls money (your money) and manhandle her punany on top sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by samsono30: 5:32am On Jan 15, 2018
MhizzAJ:
May God not allow me to be foolish because of love
Some guys are nothing to write home about

That one up there gave her boyfriend her car while she was busy jumping taxis...What nonsense potential did she see in the guy undecided

These set of guys will not even send you when they make it

just pray you don't fall victim because you wld have fallen in love before you know it. mean while I know ur type oooo, if you fall nw you it will be hard for u to stand.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by hardon1(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Many men have experienced things beyond this in the hands of women, but we don’t complain.... that’s why we are men
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

"Some* guys to stop. All guys don't generalise ma'am.
I hear u
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2018
hardon1:
Many men have experienced things beyond this in the hands of women, but we don’t complain.... that’s why we are men
guys Dont complain? dont tell me u've been oblivious of d comments flooding nairaland by guys. some guys dont just complain, they whine
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:

No I haven’t.
I look u with corner eye. well, I don't know ur definition of a good girl, make I nor talk
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by kabillion(m): 5:51am On Jan 15, 2018
No Mouth Gig n as* nakin confession. Una no serious
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 15, 2018
babzlim:
My brother, this love thing is on both side, just that is heartbreaking and wickness when a guy cheats on them but when they do thesame to guys they say they are wiser and smarter now... I beg make them go seat down, is their own Naira written female that anyone that eats it most marry them.
d ish is that this stuff is on both side but when it happen to guys, I start to hear stuffs like all girls are this and that but u hardly hear girls generalize and when some do, guys are quick to counter with d 'all guys are not d same' talk but u'll hear majority say 'bitches aren't loyal'. just d word 'bitch' shows how lowly some (majority) guys are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by RSVP: 6:01am On Jan 15, 2018

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Waow! @ 17 u don even dey earn sef, and am still jobless @50! Na wa ooo
u dey find story
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Martin0(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2018
gloria34:
u dey find story

Hian! U see! Una nor dey know when person take dey talk true!
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Mypeople2(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2018
TourismMan:

Exactly bro.One can rarely find a lady that will finance a man's project in a relationship. I have seen and experienced cases where even when the lady's salary is more than the guy's salary ,the guy still ends up spending all that he has without that lady spending a dime.Ladies nor dey give money for naija.Na nollywood movie we dey see that kind thing
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Troublemaker007(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2018
gloria34:
I look u with corner eye. well, I don't know ur definition of a good girl, make I nor talk

I won’t define a good girl to you but look ur self in the mirror and ask yourself if you are one wink
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by TourismMan(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Divay22:

Nah... Ladies do
It happens, just that the ladies are just tired or investing in a relationship, make sure dude is okay and later he'll call her desperate cause she did all and all for him..
They're just trying to thread with caution...
But when she loves a guy, the guy will see love that he'll be scared grin grin

I now wonder where or which market this love from women is sold. It is a very rare commodity. Women mostly follow men because of gains they stand to obtain e.g. marriage, child bearing, financial gains etc. On the contrary, men do nothing than sacrifice for love and nothing but pure love for women.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2018
FOOLISH ONES FORMING WISE HERE AND THERE .
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by stanliwise(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:

That’s why I use the word Majority, meaning some. We know women na, flashy things entice them easily.
majority means most... English
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by YINKS89(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Bibi294:

I've long moved on...
okay ooo... I wee not say anyfin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.