Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? (8922 Views)

On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by OhGeeBee: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2018
There's nothing wrong with. To me a 15yrs old can be allowed to explore such things.
Most of the folks here comment like oldies. Nowadays age is just a number, I've seen a 12yrs old more mature than a 16yrs old boy when it comes to girls.
It all depends on exposure, environment, IQ, and some hereditary factors.
I had my first pre-girlfriend (I still mumu small dat time) in pry 5, my official girlfriend in Jss 2. And back then I was the last out of 4 friends to have a girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
OhGeeBee:
There's nothing wrong with. To me a 15yrs old can be allowed to explore such things.
Most of the folks here comment like oldies. Nowadays age is just a number, I've seen a 12yrs old more mature than a 16yrs old boy when it comes to girls.
It all depends on exposure, environment, IQ, and some hereditary factors.
I had my first pre-girlfriend (I still mumu small dat time) in pry 5, my official girlfriend in Jss 2. And back then I was the last out of 4 friends to have a girlfriend.
You know what's up, man. You're exactly right. wink
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by AryEmber(f): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
If they are not a member of my family, which one is my own? But if my kid try am? He/she's dead!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
At age 15? I wasn't even thinking of dating.

At that age, I was a tomboy and beating boys up with kung-fu grin. I love Chinese films and I was engrossed practising it with boys in my compound. Lol
Age 18? I was more concerned about growing my hair, cos that's when momsie was like, OK? I can keep long hair.
Age 22? That's when I started thinking of having a boyfriend and wondering when will I fall in love? sad

So op, the choice is yours anyways but be careful of teenage pregnancy.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
I never had any boyfriend when l I was 15.

So its bad because I didn't have any when I was 15 cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
I never had any boyfriend when l I was 15.

So its bad because I didn't have any when I was 15 cheesy.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by sweet7oyin(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Probably...
My kids will start dating at 16 though... Not a day before their 16th birthday
lol...like u would know wen dey start
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Kimcutie: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nothing to say.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
AryEmber:
If they are not a member of my family, which one is my own? But if my kid try am? He/she's dead!
You probably won't know! grin
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
alexialin:
At age 15? I wasn't even thinking of dating.

At that age, I was a tomboy and beating boys up with kung-fu grin. I love Chinese films and I was engrossed practising it with boys in my compound. Lol
Age 18? I was more concerned about growing my hair, cos that's when momsie was like, OK? I can keep long hair.
Age 22? That's when I started thinking of having a boyfriend and wondering when will I fall in love? sad

So op, the choice is yours anyways but be careful of teenage pregnancy.

That's all.
In other words, there's nothing wrong with a 15-year old having a boyfriend. It's not about the age.

I'm not a teenager though, and the topic isn't about me.

Moreover, me getting pregnant is absolutely impossible. grin
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Maezara:
In other words, there's nothing wrong with a 15-year old having a boyfriend. It's not about the age.

I'm not a teenager though, and the topic isn't about me.

Moreover, me getting pregnant is absolutely impossible. grin

Well, my daughter dares not think. Of dating a guy at age 15!

She won't even think about boys at that age.

I will. Keep her engrossed about making it in life and having good grades in her studies , than thinking of a Boi.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
alexialin:

Well, my daughter dares not think. Of dating a guy at age 15!

She won't even think about boys at that age.

I will. Keep her engrossed about making it in life and having good grades in her studies , than thinking of a Boi.
You have no control over that, though.

And dating at 15 doesn't necessarily imply bad grades or failing in life.

Depends on the individual, not the age.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Maezara:
You have no control over that, though.

And dating at 15 doesn't necessary imply bad grades or failing in life.

Depends on the individual, not the age.

Well my daughter will take to good upbringing and leave boys alone then focus on studies .i obeyed my mum. My daughter will obey me.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by AryEmber(f): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Maezara:
You probably won't know! grin
Good then, she/he should go and learn how to hide that yeye lover very well because I would be six feet under before my teenage child says a lover is the next thing in her/his life.... Oun gan o ni fe te!
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Location : Under mummy's skirt grin Sorry for your potential boyfriend

Madam, better get your priorities right and face your studies.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Criis:
That expression is beyond your comprehension, sorry. grin

Sorry for your potential boyfriend
But you viewed my profile? No human being with average IQ would read my personal text and still consider me a female. tongue

Madam, better get your priorities right and face your studies.
I think you should take your own advice. grin
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Tozara:
That expression is beyond your comprehension, sorry. grin

But you viewed my profile? No human being with average IQ would read my personal text and still consider me a female. tongue

I think you should take your own advice. grin

My IQ is below average
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Criis:

My IQ is below average
Sorry, bro.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Tozara:
Sorry, bro.
Lol, sorry for what exactly?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 1:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Criis:

Lol, sorry for what exactly?
Lo. Never mind. grin
Good morning.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Throwback:
Hi Throwback, please what's your former moniker? It's nothing serious, actually. I just want to read the posts you made on it. If you don't mind, kindly tell me.

I must confess that I get a great deal of elation and education from reading your posts---the resounding objectivity, and the interesting facts you intelligently dish out, which I usually try to confirm, and often turn out true, hence adding to the pearls of information I already have in my brief case of knowledge. You've managed to change my views and positions on certain issues, open my eyes to certain realities, and I'm now qualitatively informed on Nigerian history and Yoruba-Igbo dynamics, which has made me abandon certain sentiments about secession, the civil war, "marginilization", and tribalism.

It would be a delight if I'm able to get even more.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Throwback: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:
Hi Throwback, please what's your former moniker? It's nothing serious, actually. I just want to read the posts you made on it. If you don't mind, kindly tell me.

I must confess that I get a great deal of elation and education from reading your posts---the resounding objectivity, and the interesting facts you intelligently dish out, which I usually try to confirm, and often turn out true, hence adding to the pearls of information I already have in my brief case of knowledge. You've managed to change my views and positions on certain issues, open my eyes to certain realities, and I'm now qualitatively informed on Nigerian history and Yoruba-Igbo dynamics, which has made me abandon certain sentiments about secession, the civil war, "marginilization", and tribalism.

It would be a delight if I'm able to get even more.

https://www.nairaland.com/3946659/exposed-how-diezani-lavished-100m#58838525

Seek and ye shall find.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
MhisTahrah. Been a while. How've you been?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Holymann(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018

Its the Nigerian mentality abeg. Both Snoop Dogg and Brian McKnight married their high school sweethearts. Those relationships might even help them discover themselves if they meet someone who's alike.
Lionel Messi also started with his wife when he was just 13
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tozara:
MhisTarah. Been a while. How've you been?
I'm fine and you? kiss You hardly ever come on here anymore.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I'm fine and you? kiss You hardly ever come on here anymore.
I'm pretty good.

Yeah. The waves of time have been tossing me around - and trust me, I've been enjoying the ride - and the little secret is that it was I who invited them. cheesy

I may actually be back on here, anyway. Maybe for a day, two, three, or ten. But probably not here to stay.

Glad to know you've been fine. Your presence seems scarce too. smiley
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tozara:
I'm pretty good.

Yeah. The waves of time have been tossing me around - and trust me, I've been enjoying the ride - and the little secret is that it was I who invited them. cheesy

I may actually be back on here, anyway. Maybe for a day, two, three, or ten. But probably not here to stay.

Glad to know you've been fine. Your presence seems scarce too. smiley
It's nice to have you back even if it's temporarily. cheesy cheesy I'm low-key atm.What have you been up to? tongue
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
MhisTahrah:
It's nice to have you back even if it's temporarily. cheesy cheesy I'm low-key atm.What have you been up to? tongue
I haven't been up to anything much, actually. Just school on one hand, and everyday life itself on the other. All under my observatory gaze as I examine how well they fit into the big picture of my dreams. smiley
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Moveonmax: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
On the norms, 15 year olds aren't expected to be thinking about that less getting involved because "it's adults business" but we all know what growth hormones do ➕ my personal inclination that kids these days are old souls in a young body lol... To answer you in plain terms anyway, it's OK so far the 15 year olds know to play safe and never get caught.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tozara:
I haven't been up to anything much, actually. Just school on one hand, and everyday life itself on the other. All under my observatory gaze as I examine how well they fit into the big picture of my dreams. smiley
See the newest diarylander kiss kiss
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
See the newest diarylander kiss kiss
Hehehehe. I couldn't have guessed. It was an accident I now want to make deliberate. cheesy

How beautiful was your day? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Love With Two Brothers / This Girl Forced Me To Make Love With Her / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.