Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Akpos And The Rat (very Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And The Rat (very Funny) (787 Views)

Funny Skit : Umpo Sends The Rat In His House Packing / My Friend Just Told Me The Rat In Their Area Has Reduced..where Are They Going? / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And The Rat (very Funny) by donblade85555(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Akpos who is afraid of rats went to visit his girl friend Tracy. When he got there, he saw Tracy outside. So he asked her why she was outside and she told him that there was a big rat inside her house.
Tracy told Akpos to kill the rat. Instead of Akpos to tell her that he was scared of rats, he entered the house so that he won't disgrace himself.

3 mins later Akpos shouted " Jesus".

Tracy:- Why are you shouting

Akpos:- I shout when I want to kill something.

2 mins later Akpos shouted "Ah"

Tracy:- The rat must really be in trouble

AKPOS:- YES the rat is in trouble

2 mins later Akpos shouted "Dae"

Tracy:- that my baby

Akpos:- The rat is almost dead

2 mins later Akpos shouted "fear"

Tracy:- Why are you still shouting

Akpos:- Combine all the words I have shouted, you will know why.

for more jokes visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Akpos And The Rat (very Funny) by afoltundeseun(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
You have a blog, why not concentrate on your boring blog rather than alternate between nairaland and your blog. Everything about you is whack.

Traffic wey you suppose dey give your blog. Nah nairaland you dey dash

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Dude Spells Rochas In An Awkward Manner / What's The Difference Between Batch A, B And C? Listen To This Corper's Funny Re / Nwaobama Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.