Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) (1591 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by stabilityblog: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Peter okoye's wife smoking in front of her husband in a club as lil lesh have fun with his sisters and tekno
Don't forget to leave a comment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N8dBYStGM4
Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
I can't imagine my wife smoking,in my presence for that matter

I think Peter has no control over lola, one of those wives of their wives. Someone like tee bill

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by Boychidi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is very wrong

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by def111(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Am not surprise. Many of our girls this days smoke like hell.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by decatalyst(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Boychidi:
This is very wrong

Nah you wan mark her 'script'?

Let Peter handle it biko...its their problem!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by stabilityblog: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I can't imagine my wife smoking,in my presence for that matter

I think Peter has no control over lola, one of those wives of their wives. Someone like tee bill
is better you don't someone that will be controlling you
Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by stabilityblog: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Boychidi:
This is very wrong
abi so shin your eyes
Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by stabilityblog: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2018
def111:
Am not surprise. Many of our girls this days smoke like hell.
you should be suprise because it's wrong for a wife of a celebrity to show her smoking with her husband
Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by stabilityblog: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2018
decatalyst:

Nah you wan mark her 'script'?

Let Peter handle it biko...its their problem!
make na him marry the woman
Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by Boychidi(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=stabilityblog post=64207814may be na him marry the woman[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club (VIDEO) by stabilityblog: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Abi

(1) (Reply)

Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d / Why Should I Give You N200,000 CASH For Your Business? / Burna Boy & Mayorkun Spotted At Club Quilox,Eniola Badmus Shows Cleavage. (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.