Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Let's Talk Talents! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Talk Talents! (263 Views)

Let's talk about the Moon. / Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? / Madonna University Engineering Students Displayed Their Innovative Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Talents! by Varbie(f): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sometimes the word Talent goes beyond what we know, this will help you understand how what you thought wasn't a talent, is a talent.

During my service year at the General Hospital, I was mostly busy at work with my tablet, working on my illustrations. It was a rural area so most times when patients came in and we tell them about the price to run tests, they turned away and preferred to stick to drinking their local concoctions.
So on a day when there was virtually nothing to do, I decided to work on my illustrations instead of just sitting and moping around.
A young girl that was on Industrial training came up to me in admiration and said in her own words ...
"I wish I had a talent"
'Come again?'
I wanted to hear it again because it felt a little bit abysmal for her to say such words.

Continued here
http://ongodi..com/2018/01/lets-talk-talents.html

(1) (Reply)

The Osun State-owned Institutions' Proposed Strike / Selenium Online Training Classes / Funai Holds Workshop On Developing Sustainable Research Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.