Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language (1591 Views)

What Is "Cum" In Your Native Language? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by saintvc(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
state the native language at the end
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
from urhobo in delta state

me vwé 'eguono kpa'ovwe mamò
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by BiafranBushBoy: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
He suis LA lover

Don't ask me what Language it is.
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by magicalBae(f): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
mo nifẹ rẹ
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by BiafranBushBoy: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
magicalBae:
mo nifẹ rẹ

Mo ni fe re bi... Mo fe da Ku.

Ejoor Ife mi.

cheesy cheesy

Yoruba toh sure!!
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by magicalBae(f): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Mo ni fe re bi... Mo fe da Ku.

Ejoor Ife mi.

cheesy cheesy

Yoruba toh sure!!

Wo! ti mo ba gba ọ ju e, wa ma ri irawo undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by CaptainGOOD: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Afurum gi n'anya.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by PenisCaP: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Otu gi na ato m uto

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Ina son ku
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by BiafranBushBoy: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2018
magicalBae:

Wo! ti mo ba gba ọ ju e, wa ma ri irawo undecided

Sorry I don't understand Yoruba. But whatever you wrote, I wonder why you should use the "Pissed" emoji.

Goodnight! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
Ina son ku
battery is dead
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by chucs: 12:17am On Jan 15, 2018
PenisCaP:
Otu gi na ato m uto
Mere onwe gi ebere nwanna.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Safiaaa:
battery is dead
Get it plugged to power source
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
Get it plugged to power source
my charger is faulty..i cant even use it whilst im charging it
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by anibirelawal(m): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2018
magicalBae:
mo nifẹ rẹ
Mo ni'fe re...
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2018
Safiaaa:
my charger is faulty..i cant even use it whilst im charging it
You've never had a good charger anyways cheesy cheesy

Lemme give you one of the phones tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by IAMSASHY(f): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2018
undecided
PenisCaP:
Otu gi na ato m uto

Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
You've never had a good charger anyways cheesy cheesy

Lemme give you one of the phones tongue tongue
lol i know embarassed embarassed

Well that would be nice, because i wanna talk to you embarassed
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Safiaaa:
lol i know embarassed embarassed

Well that would be nice, because i wanna talk to you embarassed
Can't do nothing about it this night tho.

We'll just have to chat
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by PenisCaP: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided

Nwaoma! Otu gi ga adi uto o.. kiss
Imaka
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by babyfaceafrica: 3:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Me sire yau. Ebira
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Jtmanager(m): 3:19am On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
Can't do nothing about it this night tho.

We'll just have to chat

Mk Una resttttttttt

wink
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by sekxyqueen(f): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2018
PenisCaP:

Nwaoma! Otu gi ga adi uto o.. kiss Imaka
stop that nonsense will you undecided
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Dinta Afuru m gi na-anya muna gi ga ebi cheesy
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by QuietHammer(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Mo fè dò ė. Yoruba is sweet grin
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by PenisCaP: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:

stop that nonsense will you undecided

Otu oma kedu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Papanwamaikpe: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Iga ala otu?
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Iga ala otu?
Hahaha, I bu onye ara cheesy.

Amaghi m na ina asa efere.
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Papanwamaikpe: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahaha, I bu onye ara cheesy.

Amaghi m na ina asa efere.
Gini na onye na asa efere? Enyie kpachala Anya gi ooh
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Gini na onye na asa efere? Enyie kpachala Anya gi ooh
Imaghi ihe bu isa efere, ya bu na imaghi ife ana aru, echekwam ino street cheesy
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Papanwamaikpe: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Imaghi ihe bu isa efere, ya bu na imaghi ife ana aru, echekwam ino street cheesy
Aburom street ooh! Nne Biko tinyem na oru
Re: How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Aburom street ooh! Nne Biko tinyem na oru
Isa efere bu ihe ahu ikwuru na mbu tupu ma quotuo gi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Be Honest / This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) / Men Are Wicked I Hate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.