Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? (767 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / Does Parents Have A Say In Planning Their Daughter's Wedding? / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
hi,
this is sequence to my earlier post or thread on wife introduction- mum insist that wife must get pregnant first...I know most of you gave advice worthy enough and I thank you all.now we are ready and the question I want to ask is this...mum insist wife get pregnant first before accompanying me for the introduction, I love my woman and want to kick start the whole marriage thing starting with the introduction. now is it right for one to go for a wife introduction without the parents attending or coming along, I mean going itself, with your friend or any kinsmen?will it be right and proper?

Valentine uwakwe
Re: Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? by whycee001(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Your parents must accompany you as for the culture

1 Like

Re: Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? by Mrjo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
It depends on ur tradition, in most cases ur parents are the one to perform rites u are ọnly there as an observer

3 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? by anibirelawal(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2018
So far they are alive and close to you, you need their blessing.

But in your case, you can still beg your parents to corperate with you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? by Brooke60(f): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Without your parents presence at Introduction and Trad, some Church will never conduct the white wedding for you both.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? by Diamond23(f): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Depending on ur culture, in our side once z just introduction mom z to stay at home y u, ur friends ND kinsmen go to d bride's place buh if ur culture permits mom to follow it z very important she goes. Luk for a way to convince her to follow.
Re: Wife Introduction: Does Parents Absence Make Any Meaning Or Difference? by QuinDimples(f): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mrjo:
It depends on ur tradition, in most cases ur parents are the one to perform rites u are ọnly there as an observer

God bless you bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ditto / Five Kinds Of Girls You Should Avoid As A Bachelor Looking To Settle Down / 11 Things You Should Never Do For Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.