Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis (16787 Views)

Xenophobia Attack: FG Wants Compensation For Nigerians – Dabiri-erewa / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Benue’s Anti-open Grazing Law: Miyetti Allah Wants FG, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Newpride(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2018
I keep saying it that gun should be legalised. Fulani herdsmen carrying ak47 upandan inquiried because of cow while we nigerians can't carry gun because of ourselves, family and friends. Shameless set of people, they want make sure xtians are depopulated in the country. Check them all, they're all of one religion which is Islam

1 Like

Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by 2fine2fast(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Aye eyin Fulani daran daran yi ma baje ni.
Pele awon sponsor yin.
Ati awon patron yin.
Ati awon matron yin.
Ase ti gun. Ase.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2018
God Punish Miyetti Allah
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by hysteriabox(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2018
You say...?!

Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Like my people will say...insult upon injury! Fulani's demanding compensation for killing? Tor, shikena.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2018
I won't say anything on this issue
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by nellyelitz(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2018
They want trophy for job well done...
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Lomprico2: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari will give them na! After all hell rufai pays those in kaduna for job well done.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by cursedAbiola(f): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2018
ruggedised:
omenkalives you should be fighting fg to compensate your people too, not creating irrelevant threads cheesy grin
gbam my brother
Omenkalives come here and kneel down
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Emeralddan(f): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2018
so who will now compensate the families of the people they've killed, rubbish talk.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Jabioro: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2018
What an insult?
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Rockyrascal:
I even heard they (mad herdsmen) are mostly armed with AK 47.

Do you know how many cows will be sold inorder to acquire an Ak47, atleast 4 cows.

4 cows can never buy you an Ak47 and enough bullets to cause such mayhem
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Funjosh(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by thunderbabs: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Can you imagine that? This country is in hostage.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Barbieface: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2018
What a shit hole indeed!
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by dfrost: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Hi obiageIi, sorry I had to quote you here since that thread about someone betrayed by his friend was closed.

Same thing I told one of my acquaintances. This site is spreading hate like no other before.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by micflo28(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2018
I am fed up being ashamed of Nigeria. Why this group and its members haven't been tagged as terrorists still bewilders me. Buhari must answer for genocide under the guise of Fulani herdsmen, having kept quiet, enjoying the spectacle of a particular section of the country, predominantly christians being killed like games. The mad man in aso rock will end in disaster if he keeps up with this antics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Rockyrascal(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

4 cows can never buy you an Ak47 and enough bullets to cause such mayhem
so how many cows are we talking about here 10?

I just wonder how an herdsman can have the purchasing power to acquire an AK47.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by justuschi50: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2018
compensation! To d killer I weep for dis country
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Doctus(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:
In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle was N82,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita was N1,100
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal was N700
The Lagos-Abuja transport fare was N2500
A 75ml of palm-oil was N70
A bottle of Coca cola was N60
A tin of Peak milk was N80
A pack of Ciprotab drug was N1100
Infact, Those guys destroyed the economy totally! Wicked people!!!
....... ....... .......
Thank God for our APC Messiahs that have come to revive the economy;
a bag of rice is now N16,000 and a litre of petrol is now N350.
A dollar is N368!!!
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle is now N280,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita is now N3000
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal is now N2800
The Lagos - Abuja fare is now N15,500
A 75ml of palm oil is now N400
A bottle of Coca cola drink is now N100
A tin of Peak milk is now N220
A pack of 'Ciprotab' drug is now N3200
....... The most interesting fact about this is that
They did this in just 2years.
We need to give them 16years to do more.
_#God punish devil!!!!!!!_
#and his father inlaw

1 Like

Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2018
This country is a sh1t hole
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by obiageIi(f): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2018
dfrost:
Hi obiageIi, sorry I had to quote you here since that thread about someone betrayed by his friend was closed.

Same thing I told one of my acquaintances. This site is spreading hate like no other before.
I'm glad they did the right thing by closing that thread. The admin needs to be careful with what they put on the front page, he need to keep a close watch on his mods too. We used to really enjoy this forum, I don't know they are letting Nairaland slide
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Rockyrascal:
so how many cows are we talking about here 10?

I just wonder how an herdsman can have the purchasing power to acquire an AK47.

Your regular herdsman can't afford such weapons,as they don't even own those cows.
Even among cattle rearers we have cultist and criminals,
Unfortunately the majority will bear the brunt.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by maasoap(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
FreddyKruger:
Wow what a good development. I guess killing is a very lucrative sport now and fulani herdsmen killers deserve compensation for doing a very tedious killing job around the country.
They are victims too. Fulanis herdsmen attacks are always reprisals.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:
In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle was N82,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita was N1,100
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal was N700
The Lagos-Abuja transport fare was N2500
A 75ml of palm-oil was N70
A bottle of Coca cola was N60
A tin of Peak milk was N80
A pack of Ciprotab drug was N1100
Infact, Those guys destroyed the economy totally! Wicked people!!!
....... ....... .......
Thank God for our APC Messiahs that have come to revive the economy;
a bag of rice is now N16,000 and a litre of petrol is now N350.
A dollar is N368!!!
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle is now N280,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita is now N3000
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal is now N2800
The Lagos - Abuja fare is now N15,500
A 75ml of palm oil is now N400
A bottle of Coca cola drink is now N100
A tin of Peak milk is now N220
A pack of 'Ciprotab' drug is now N3200
....... The most interesting fact about this is that
They did this in just 2years.
We need to give them 16years to do more.
_#God punish devil!!!!!!!_
Just before Jonathan handed power to the incumbent president, we saw the tip of what was already coming our way. If you doubt me, ask Okonjo Iweala or read this https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/
At below 40 dollars per barrel, Buhari didn't borrow to pay salaries. While at over 60k dollars per barrel, Jona was already borrowing to pay salaries. At over 100 dollars per barrel, foreign reserve was depleting under Jonathan, ECA reduced to zero, SWF account had nothing in it.
What would have PDP done with below 40 dollars per barrel? Don't wish for disaster.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by middlebelter(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Who will compensation us for the people killed by Myetti Allah Fulanis? Can Nigerians now see that cattles are more important than human to this APC-PMB regime? Are we completely helpless? Someone will come crying on live TV interview that we didn't vote for him, he after our vote, I see what we deserve.

Someone should advice PMB to conduct an opinion poll on his government. He us replying on the Kano Crowd to vote him. Lets pray and hope this president will not push us beyond our level of tolerance.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by zuto4u(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Chaii!!!! I weep for Nigeria. When Nnamdi Kanu was talking, some lunatics joined their Northern terrorists to criticize him and even some sycophantic Eastern governors connived and ganged up against him just to appear good before Buhari. Now that he is nowhere to be found after the raid in his house by the Buhari's working tools(Army), no one has got the balls to challenge Buhari and the Northern terrorists. I don't know why people tend to hate anyone that tells them the bitter truth. Anyways, even Jesus Christ was rejected, hated, criticized and persecuted by the same people he came to save. May God deliver His children.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by PointZerom: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2018
maasoap:

Just before Jonathan handed power to the incumbent president, we saw the tip of what was already coming our way. If you doubt me, ask Okonjo Iweala or read this https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/
At below 40 dollars per barrel, Buhari didn't borrow to pay salaries. While at over 60k dollars per barrel, Jona was already borrowing to pay salaries. At over 100 dollars per barrel, foreign reserve was depleting under Jonathan, ECA reduced to zero, SWF account had nothing in it.
What would have PDP done with below 40 dollars per barrel? Don't wish for disaster.

His tenure as the military head of state was catastrophic. I remember how we were queueing to buy salt and pepper due to recession. His blame game didn't start today.
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Odioko1(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Trump was right, Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2018
can they produce evidence of these victims. l don't support compensation f or terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trending Quotes By Top APC Chieftains - By Somto Onuchukwu / Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London / Great Nigeria House On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.