Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN (11055 Views)

Advice Between NIM And CIPM / What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN / Do I Go For M. Sc Or ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by habdulharsix(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders.

Please I need your sincere response as regards the choice of professional course to apply for.
I am a graduate of University of Ilorin with certification in marketing(B.Sc. Marketing) and I want to add a professional certificate to my degree and I am confused on the one to choose.

I will be glad if those with the experience can guide by sharing their opinions on this.
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Weborg: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by woodstock: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2018
angry is like asking which one is better between Mercedes 404, tortoise pegout and Range rovers sport. ICAN is far better if only you have what it takes to scale through.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Go for ICAN if you want a wider scope and better chance of securing a job. The others will be added advantage later

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by NaijaMutant(f): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2018
ICAN - simply the best.

I already have 2 of them.

Go for all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Just ask Googo
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Sezua(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Wetin be NIM? wetin be NIMN? abeg which kind yeye comparison be this? No let me swear for you this early morning oh.

16 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by stevewale(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2018
ICAN ...

However, none of them guarantees automatic job but ICAN is the most credible one of them all ... my opinion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by kokozain(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2018
If u have the time, money focus on ICAN because on its own the certification can secure you a good paying. While others are upgrading your first degree certifices. And they on their own can never get u a good paying job

2 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Uchefame(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2018
ICAN

3 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Obviously ICAN.

4 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by adakaibeyamma: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2018
Are you okay at all? How can you compare ICAN to NIM undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by OBAGADAFFI: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2018
For Marketing go for NIM.

ICAN is for accountant.

NIMN is for management ( you can do this after getting your Marketing certification).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by gantic: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2018
If it's for job hunt and you are willing to switch your discipline - ICAN.

The chartered accountant tag is actually a major boost to job hunt and career switch.

1 Like

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Sezua(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2018
adakaibeyamma:
Are you okay at all? How can you compare ICAN to NIM undecided undecided undecided
Go slap this op they worry me.

2 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Dont waste ur money o. Go for ican abeg. U cannot see a graduate job ad where nim is a requirement o.

2 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by necheremIFY: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2018
i will advise you to go for ICAN because it is an international recognized profession. with ICAN. with ICAN you can be your own boss by running an accounting firm or an audit firm and many others

2 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by OBAGADAFFI: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2018
yeyerolling:
Dont waste ur money o. Go for ican abeg

LOL,

The guy studied Marketing and you want him to go for ICAN.

Marketing is very lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by omoadeleye(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2018
Choose your course proffession only and dont divert if you dont want to waste time and effort..
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by debolayinka(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2018
But for me that knows nothing in Accounting, can I also try ICAN?

1 Like

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

LOL,

The guy studied Marketing and you want him to go for ICAN.

Marketing is very lucrative.
go to kpmg, pwc, ey and see engineering nd science grads doing wonders as auditors nd accountants. Obviously u be learner to think u must practice ur course.

2 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by ksbusari(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2018
why are you spoilt for choice? when there is ICAN why would u want NIM? common!!!
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by cassidy1996(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2018
save your money, take ICAN
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by contigiency(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2018
This is just a simple thing that even the poster already know the answer. Common sense should have told you that you cant compare ICAN with those things you mentioned. Its like asking who you should prefer between the king and the cabinet members when you have a matter.

1 Like

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2018
I am a marketing graduate and I am currently doing my Msc in Marketing. I will advise you to consider the I.T aspect of marketing, DIGITAL MARKETING to be precise(its quite expensive though). Check it out on Udacity.com

1 Like

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Nonnyflex(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2018
So u want me reply u abi.... Keep waiting
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by OBAGADAFFI: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2018
yeyerolling:
go to kpmg, pwc, ey and see engineering nd science grads doing wonders as auditors nd accountants. Obviously u be learner to think u must practice ur course.

You're the learner here, to assume Accountant are Superior to Marketers.

You probably forgot that KPMG, PWC and co are branded by Marketers.

That's the problem with Nigerians, always failing to follow through with thier carrier paths.

2 Likes

Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2018
NiM and NIMN are gradually getting useless, ICAN is the best.
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by 2lateBiafra: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2018
NaijaMutant:
ICAN - simply the best.

I already have 2 of them.

Go for all
Re: Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

You're the learner here, to assume Accountant are Superior to Marketers.

You probably forgot that KPMG, PWC and co are branded by Marketers.

That's the problem with Nigerians, always failing to follow through with thier carrier paths.
go to job sites how many adverts do u see for markerters. Job no dey my guy. Make d guy wise up for d sector wey hope of job dey

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Taking Advice From The Rich Might Be Dangerous- Ideaflavour / Akpata's Pilatic Verdict: Is This Bravery Or Bravado? By Ishaya Babagana / Career Switch: I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.