Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? (26573 Views)

Help: My Xiaomi Redmi Note4 Just Just Stopped Working. / My Gionee S10 Lite Functions Keys Just Stopped Working! Please Help!!!! / Please Help My Tecno Spark K7 Just Stopped Ringing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Ayoemrys(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
freeman67:
Good Morning all, I just woke up to discover that the Whatsapp I used on my phone last night is saying my phone no longer supports it. Anybody experiencing it, anyway to fixit?
pls Wat Plan Do U Use For Ur Bb, The Normal Sub Isnt Openning D App
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by shomutuski(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
MetroBaba1:

It Worked oo I Can Now Send Pics.

nice one blood... just keep sharing my post
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by shomutuski(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
hotboz:

I've downloaded the fixer but it refuses to open.

it's supposed to... make sure you open and it will show you a welcome page. keep swiping to the left till you get to the place you'll insert the fix
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by henry007(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
I just fixed someone's Whatsapp on a Q10. Download latest Whatsapp Apk for android and download Whatsapp fixer app(for sending whatsapp media files) from Blackberryworld. With those 2, you won't miss your BB10 whatsapp too much.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Obascoetubi: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
desreek9:
Mine happened last week, and i'm using an android tablet ooo, i tried updating it, they said not compactible with my device, naso i para, sent mail to their support system, asking them if they will send me money to buy an expensive fone, i even blame mark zukerberg sef, dem reply my mail within 10 minute, gave me a direct link from them to download, and it's working fine for me so try it.
send that download link to abocho2018@gmail.com
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Deeni131: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
zagadat1:
Lol them think sey dem sharp, I sharp pass them. if you're a blackberry user you can download android whatsapp on your phone and it works perfectly fine. Thank me later!

u cannot send videos n audios in android one
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by cotzywitzy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Update your Z10 Os to the latest. Download Whatsapp.Apk version via your browser and install.. You're good to go.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Deeni131: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
sircrabo:
Mine stopped working this morning but managed to download a watsapp APK for my Q10 here :

http://naijaknowhow.com.ng/install-whatsapp-on-blackberry-10-device/

Let me know if it works for you

I have been using android one on my z30 but videos and audios cnt be send.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Deeni131: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
hotboz:

I've come back to thank you. This version is even better than the previous one... God bless u.

is this android apk?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Kronical(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
It's simple..

Update your bb10 to OS10.3.2. You can download any android version of any app.. The apk version works flawlessly on bb10.3.2..

Use your phone browser and download any apk you want. Also enable installation of third party apps in settings and you're good to go..

Attached is a screen shot of some android apps on my bb10..

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by juli4dad(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Download from this site; https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

I am using it right now but I can't upload pictures even to update dp, it's not going thru
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Talasuma(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
freeman67:
Good Morning all, I just woke up to discover that the Whatsapp I used on my phone last night is saying my phone no longer supports it. Anybody experiencing it, anyway to fixit?

download the Gb whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by obidevine(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Happened to me today too I use a blackberry passport ( silver edition)

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by paix(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
RolaDiva:

cry shocked
You'r not nice at all o
Why now? So how do you want it delivered to you?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by wemmyonline: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Infact, I'm so glad..... downloaded it now nd it's working perfectly
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Obascoetubi:
send that download link to abocho2018@gmail.com

Sent the mail i got, click on website
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Lescalier: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
braimeddy:
Install d android version of whatsapp. That's what I'm currently using. I even have 2 different android whatsapp on my Q10. If u don't knw how to do it, I can send u the link

Thanks. I was able to install it, but there are some restrictions. Eg. Sharing of files, pictures etc.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ellison:

how can I get the mail address to send it to

Send me ur gmail address, i'll forward the mail, click on WEBSITE
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Bmedels26(f): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Make sure ur BlackBerry os is up to date...read thru to see the download link http://naijaknowhow.com.ng/install-whatsapp-on-blackberry-10-device/
MetroBaba1:

Please, From BlackBerry World Or Google Play Store?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by femmix112(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
xup peeps am an IT personnel who deal on programming too.

to solve the the issue u Will have to change your phone date to later date like 8 of january this will make ur app think we are still in 8 of january please reply if it worked.

And inbox me if you have any problems on information technology.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Kylekent59: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
cotzywitzy:
Update your Z10 Os to the latest. Download Whatsapp.Apk version via your browser and install.. You're good to go.

True talk. But I haven't tried it out.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Kylekent59: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
femmix112:

to solve the the issue u Will have to change your phone date to later date like 8 of january this will make ur app think we are still in 8 of january please reply if it worked.

It worked oooo!!!!!.

Thumbs up to uuuuu.
Solved

I changed my dat to 8-1-2018 and when I opened my whatsapp I saw continue and I clicked it and it updated. Very easy I must say

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Onorie(f): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Followed all of the steps but whatsapp still not installing in my Q10. Please help! cry cry cry cry

ambs50:
sincere22k:
Install Google Play store on your BB10 OS
Then Install WhatsApp Android from Play store

Follow this guide

http://playstoreblackberry.com/

This should work on any BB10 device

Guys dat d link.follow it
NB: your os must be v10.3
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by cotzywitzy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kylekent59:

True talk. But I haven't tried it out.

Try it and thank me later. One love
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Kylekent59: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
cotzywitzy:

Try it and thank me later. One love
no need. The change of date own worked perfectely,with my chat history still there
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by shomutuski(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2018
hotboz:

I've downloaded the fixer but it refuses to open.

restart your phone and download again
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by bigpicture001: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2018
femmix112:

..tank you brother,it worked like speed of light..
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by isaacson909: 1:07am On Jan 16, 2018
If your bb stopped working, don't panic. Go through this link and you will be fine. I followed the steps and I have mine back. Chao
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:43am On Jan 16, 2018
ambs50:
sincere22k:
Install Google Play store on your BB10 OS
Then Install WhatsApp Android from Play store

Follow this guide

http://playstoreblackberry.com/

This should work on any BB10 device

Guys dat d link.follow it
NB: your os must be v10.3
yes works well but I just noticed that I can't send pictures. Any way out. Thanks
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Akeem1759(m): 3:41am On Jan 16, 2018
MT:
It's not as bad as u think. Mine stopped working this morning. I just uninstalled the whatssap totally on my phone and re downloaded a new whatssap using this link - https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

I then installed it and the latest version of whatssap is now working on my blackberry phone. In fact, far better than the one I was using before. You can give it a try
thank you poster, it's working perfectly
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by cotzywitzy(m): 3:49am On Jan 16, 2018
Kylekent59:
no need. The change of date own worked perfectely,with my chat history still there

The question is how long are you going to keep the old date?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by longest18(m): 4:08am On Jan 16, 2018
isaacson909:
If your bb stopped working, don't panic. Go through this link and you will be fine. I followed the steps and I have mine back. Chao

Can it work on bb bold 5?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.