Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 PM

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? (26362 Views)

Help: My Xiaomi Redmi Note4 Just Just Stopped Working. / My Gionee S10 Lite Functions Keys Just Stopped Working! Please Help!!!! / Please Help My Tecno Spark K7 Just Stopped Ringing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by longest18(m): 4:10am On Jan 16, 2018
juli4dad:
Download from this site; https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

I am using it right now but I can't upload pictures even to update dp, it's not going thru

Can it work on bb bold 5?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Blackeard(m): 4:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Mine keeps showing this

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by sincere22k(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2018
At what point are you stucked?
All instructions on that site must be followed orderly

Ensure your OS is 10.3

Onorie:
Followed all of the steps but whatsapp still not installing in my Q10. Please help! cry cry cry cry

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by femmix112(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2018
cotzywitzy:

The question is how long are you going to keep the old date?
it will always work so far ur phone dat is telling the app it is still active....
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Onorie(f): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2018
All instructions followed, OS is 10.3...Google play store has been installed perfectly but trying to install whatsapp from the play store isn't installing even after clicking on install

sincere22k:
At what point are you stucked?
All instructions on that site must be followed orderly

Ensure your OS is 10.3

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by sincere22k(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Download android apk and install manually

Onorie:
All instructions followed, OS is 10.3...Google play store has been installed perfectly but trying to install whatsapp from the play store isn't installing even after clicking on install

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by isaacson909: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2018
I think it's all about your OS. You can try it on Bold 5 and see. I tried it on BB 10 device
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by ambs50: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Onorie:
Followed all of the steps but whatsapp still not installing in my Q10. Please help! cry cry cry cry

Pls ensure that your BlackBerry has d recent OS 10.3 version.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by wemmyonline: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2018
MetroBaba1:

It Worked oo
I Can Now Send Pics.
Pls oooo, assist I can't send picture ooooooo
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Olatoman(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2018
shomutuski:
I use a bbz30 which supports android app, I just upgraded the whatsapp to the latest version and it's working fine here....
ways to maneuver whatsapp demise on bb.
1. update your bb os to bb 10 and the latest firmware.
2. download android whatsapp and them goto to bb world and download whatsapp fixer: this is necessary for you to be able to upload videos and share status.
3. install the whatsapp and the whatsapp fixer.
4. complete the necessary steps and open the fixer, close your whatsapp from the devices monitor and complete the steps on the whatsapp fixer.
5. share this and like.
6. say thank you......

Good morning, trying to clarify something, the Whatsapp Fixer, is the "Done" button need to be clickable before one continues swiping to the right to complete the Script Fixing?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by henry007(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2018
femmix112:

it will always work so far ur phone dat is telling the app it is still active....

It won't work forever. It hasn't stopped for everyone. Soon it would. Better to use the android App now on your own terms than theirs.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2018
Please somebody should come to my rescue. I stayed awake all night just to sort out this Whatsapp ish all to no avail. It's showing me

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by rolaniyonu(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Min ha stopped working, is there any option.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by febo15(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pls help me, am using BlackBerry Z3 I downloaded WhapsApp and install but still it is not working. Pls who is using the same phone with me that his whatsapp is working effectively.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by MetroBaba1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
wemmyonline:
Pls oooo, assist I can't send picture ooooooo

Follow The Instructions Give. Download Whatsapp Fixer From BlackBerry World
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by LalaSnakeLala(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blackeard:
Mine keeps showing this

It works only BB10 phones. If you are using one simply reboot and try again. Ensure your network is strong too.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by teeorume(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
it's not still working.. but I think it's a case if updating one's OS on Z10
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by consultancy: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Just set the date back into 2017. It will start working again
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Kylekent59: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
teeorume:
it's not still working.. but I think it's a case if updating one's OS on Z10
It is not.

Just change your phone date to 8-1-2018.
Close the whatspp and then open it again.

It's gonna work fine. And also any time u put the correct date,it won't work only if you set the date backward.

Like me now,anytime I wonna use my whatsapp and gona set my date to 8-1-2018 and I close and open the whatsapp again
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by teeorume(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
still the same thing it's not working....
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Lagusta(m): 3:00am On Jan 17, 2018
longest18:

Can it work on bb bold 5?

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 17, 2018
juli4dad:
Download from this site; https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

I am using it right now but I can't upload pictures even to update dp, it's not going thru
Kindly guide me thru pls I have downloaded Whatsapp thru the above link more than 5times. After each installation I keep getting ..... let's communication thru email abeg JAYPAPY2@GMAIL.Com Tanx a million

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by gloryofgod4real: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Kylekent59:

It is not.

Just change your phone date to 8-1-2018.
Close the whatspp and then open it again.

It's gonna work fine. And also any time u put the correct date,it won't work only if you set the date backward.

Like me now,anytime I wonna use my whatsapp and gona set my date to 8-1-2018 and I close and open the whatsapp again
pls how I get back all my chat history 4m d old whatsapp.i was able to download d new Bt my call history is nt there or is any way I can use my old whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by ceelog(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2018
kokomaster3d:
Guys no need to worry there is solution. I just followed this instruction and it worked perfectly. Now I am enjoying my whatsapp on Z10
http://naijaknowhow.com.ng/install-whatsapp-on-blackberry-10-device/

Worked. God bless

How does one revive facebook?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by ceelog(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2018
shomutuski:

it's supposed to... make sure you open and it will show you a welcome page. keep swiping to the left till you get to the place you'll insert the fix

Done and Thanks
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by shomutuski(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
ceelog:

Done and Thanks

you welcome sir
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by uppa(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
papyslim:
Kindly guide me thru pls I have downloaded Whatsapp thru the above link more than 5times. After each installation I keep getting ..... let's communication thru email abeg JAYPAPY2@GMAIL.Com Tanx a million
hello bro,has your whatsapp installed?if not.....do this......try installing it again.......once it shows the same message, dont panic......just click anywhere outside the pop up box n you good to go
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
uppa:
hello bro,has your whatsapp installed?if not.....do this......try installing it again.......once it shows the same message, dont panic......just click anywhere outside the pop up box n you good to go
. It's working now.. Tanx xo mach
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by shomutuski(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
ceelog:

Worked. God bless
How does one revive facebook?

I am working on it sir, it's currently not even working on my z30

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by febo15(m): 3:11am On Jan 18, 2018
uppa:
pls help me sir! I am using BB Z3 I downloaded whatsapp but didn't install in my phone.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by mizskyhigh: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
shomutuski:

you can share pictures and upload anything you want on your status. refer to my other comment and thank me later.

Mine still won't install,keeps saying I have a newer version installed already and I should uninstall it first. find picture attached,please help!

the same thing applies to other apps I'm trying to install back(e.g 1Mobile market) after clearing space to update my os. Don't know where else to go and delete the said newer version. I use a BB z10

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by freeman67: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thanks to everyone that responded.. I appreciate all your contributions especially those that proffered solutions to our problems/complaints.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Borrow Airtime From Airtel Via *500# ? / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / 20 Naira For 150mb On MTN Network Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.