Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40196 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Buchi19: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
the earlier u tell her d better,because u could cause 5minutes of HBP for ur mum.Be guided.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by americaninja1: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Best tin is to remove d real alert from screening number.. delete ur previous alert.. dats if she doesn't knw hwr current balance. Cos it's gonna b a bigger offence if she complain to bank an dey detect dat she's bin receiving fake alert.. d. Bank can charge u to court self.. she might nt detect today but she will knw someday
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by pepperniks: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Stupid boy oniranu omo, Goat, useless pikin don't go and buy JAMB form, olodo omo, no wonder lasu didn't pick you. Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by soyemi(m): 12:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Omo ale jatijati. Omo a se iru e fun e. You children will do worse to you. Idiot. You now went to play bet9ja. What kind of nonsense children are we breeding in this generation?

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by poseidon12: 1:10am On Jan 16, 2018
You are a fool and a fraudster. Just go and confess to your mom as soon as she comes back from work. She will still find out as soon as she goes to the bank to complain. Prepare your mind to bear the consequences of your stealing from your mom.
Turn a new leaf and stay away from gambling.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Isaacpyo04(m): 3:28am On Jan 16, 2018
Omo ale ni e.
O loju kokoro omo
Aapa.
400k plus You such an unfortunate human being.
Since this is not the first time, what happened to your previous winnings, squaranded I guess?

Omo a se iru e fun e!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Coolgent(m): 5:52am On Jan 16, 2018
EmmyG012:

What else to say, nothing to think of

Only if your mother knew the kind of son she will born I know say she go prepare abortion. Wasted sperm!

At this ur age u can gamble with over 500k!
U be future arm robber, I dey pray say make SARS catch u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by doughziay: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP

Hey Dude. How were you able to resolve the issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Shhhh01(f): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
doughziay:

Hey Dude. How were you able to resolve the issue?
pesin way him mama done beat die. he dey hospital dey treat injury he cannot respond for now. lol

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
soyemi:
Omo ale jatijati. Omo a se iru e fun e. You children will do worse to you. Idiot. You now went to play bet9ja. What kind of nonsense children are we breeding in this generation?
bet9ja and nairabet kind of children

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Chykeboss(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=MichaelBukamzy post=64221156][/quote]

nwanne biko let's chat up on whatsapp
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chykeboss:

nwanne biko let's chat up on whatsapp

Kee kwanu ife na eme guy
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Chykeboss(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

Kee kwanu ife na eme guy
udo my brother bia ka anyi chat ba on whatsapp wanna ask some things +234 808 016 7488
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by doughziay: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Shhhh01:
pesin way him mama done beat die. he dey hospital dey treat injury he cannot respond for now. lol

Lolz.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by blesskewe(f): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2018
It's like u are from a rich family angry angry
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2018
MZTEMAR:
Wicked child
Greedy child
I wish she had aborted you
why
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2018
sod09:
What a bastard
Tell her to use you for ritual cos you very useless
Imagine wasting such money on stupid bets

U r very stupid for dis statement
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Poison her immediately she comes back. She will forever remain silent

#Simple

Thank me later.

U r a bastard
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
I thank y'all for ur comment. Well, I've settled with my mom and she has forgiven me...

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sod09(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
EmmyG012:

U r very stupid for dis statement
you are a waste to your generation
I spit on you...omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
sod09:
you are a waste to your generation
I spit on you...omo ale jati jati

Continue being d bastard child I know you as.. You that it can neva b well with you
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sod09(m): 1:55am On Mar 06, 2018
EmmyG012:

Continue being d bastard child I know you as.. You that it can neva b well with you
lmao I'm not a low life gambler like you

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
sod09:
lmao I'm not a low life gambler like you

Go tell dat to ur momma, bastard son of a bastard fada
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sod09(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
EmmyG012:

Go tell dat to ur momma, bastard son of a bastard fada
you havent die yet cheesy
scum

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by dododawa1: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
PHOTOSHOP story
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
dododawa1:
PHOTOSHOP story

Madman go sleep
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 3:48am On Oct 31, 2019
sod09:
you havent die yet cheesy
scum
You ain't worth my time.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:38am On Oct 31, 2019
EmmyG012:

Guy why are you talking like this. Is dis ur advice
The only advise i can gv you is this "come out clean"; confess..You lost about 6hk in less than 1week to gambling and you saved ur number to b her alert number; this is all the elements if a criminal mastermind. God go help u o; cos thus is really terrible man. And the most fearful thing is, I don't tbinkbyiu are ready to stop yet, you just want a way out and then continue after you're off this hook.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Gee64: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Tell her you wanted to use it for overseas trip and you lost it to fraudsters.
Well, if you had logged in to nairahunt dot com last weekend, you would have won millions with that colossal amount of money.
Yet still, we would have advised you to always bet responsibly too.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

The only advise i can gv you is this "come out clean"; confess..You lost about 6hk in less than 1week to gambling and you saved ur number to b her alert number; this is all the elements if a criminal mastermind. God go help u o; cos thus is really terrible man. And the most fearful thing is, I don't tbinkbyiu are ready to stop yet, you just want a way out and then continue after you're off this hook.

Kill yourself
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
EmmyG012:

Kill yourself
lol; nah: I think I love living for much longer. Don't get pissed man; just try to make some adjustments in your lifestyle man. I know the story, my younger brother started the same way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.