Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) (30946 Views)

New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Angelanest: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2018
To make good it’s promise, the Nigerian Army has started taking delivery of some of the vehicles it has ordered from Innoson Motor Manufacturing Company which it further configured fit for deployment into Operation LAFIYA DOLE theatre of operations. Here are photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/nigerian-army-has-taken-delivery-of-innoson-motors.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by HungerBAD: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2018
Impressive.

They look solid.

More power to your elbow Oga Innoson.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Good let's promote indigenous manufacturer

That's the way to go

Innoson too should patronize local markets to source for his material

It will all turn out to be a chained development

It will create jobs and wealth for our dear nation

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Very good to see this.

The REAL ibos are contributing reasonably to the economy and even a blind man can see that.

Apart from this vehicle manufacturing, they contribute in several other aspects of the economy too numerous to mention.

Ibos should find a way of dealing with those ipob miscreants tarnishing the image of hardworking ibos both in the east and other parts of the country, even in diaspora.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Okay but how many years warranty? Because I doubt the quality of the vehicles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Lipscomb:

If India can produce and patronize TATA we can do the same thing here.

Let us encourage the local producers.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by ebujany(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by ebujany(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Lipscomb:

Keep doubting the quality of the vehicles while your mates are progressing

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Rochas2023: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:
Good let's promote indigenous manufacturer

That's the way to go

Innoson too should patronize local markets to source for his material

It will all turn out to be a chained development

It will create jobs and wealth for our dear nation

Spoken like a true patriot, no matter our party differences anything that will grow the economy we should support.

I implore Mr Innocent to avoid joining any political party, look at Dangote any political partt when its to office won't make him enemy no 1, cus he is no supporter of any party.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2018
They appear tough. Nice to see us patronising our own.

#BuyNaijaToGrowNaija.

The smart are cashing out while the dumb and lazy sit on their oars and wallow in misery over some imaginary hate against them.

7 Likes

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Rochas2023: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

The REAL ibos are contributing reasonably to the economy and even a blind man can see that.

Apart from this vehicle manufacturing, they contribute in several other aspects of the economy too numerous to mention.

Ibos should find a way of dealing with those ipob miscreants tarnishing the image of hardworking ibos both in the east and other parts of the country, even in diaspora.

I assure ipob is no problem, we are Nigerians, yes Igbos are marginized but we will not go to extent of supporting separation. The only thing that will make an Igbo man to carry arm in calling for separation is if a repeat of the killings in North by core Northerners pre civil war.

But that can't happen because we have lerned to live together, and together we will make the country better.

But then If the Fulani herdsmen are allowed to continue the killings then this dream is just a pipe dream.

8 Likes

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by fabianjay101(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

what's your issue with ipob?? or are that jobless?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by adadike281(f): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2018
I have gone on a ride with innoson vehicles several times, I must admit, they are very good and solid cars.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by mazimee(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

Oga shut the Bleep up. You didn't make a single sense

8 Likes

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Excuse me I know what I'm saying this so call local produces by yebos are fake .
HungerBAD:

If India can produce and patronize TATA we can do the same thing here.

Let us encourage the local producers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by nwanza1: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
They appear tough. Nice to see us patronising our own.

#BuyNaijaToGrowNaija.

The smart are cashing out while the dumb and lazy sit on their oars and wallow in misery over some imaginary hate against them.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Stop talking trash like a kid

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by ifex370(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Solid men
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Proud moment
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Atiku2019: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Gun Trucks smiley
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2018
adadike281:
I have gone on a ride with innoson vehicles several times, I must admit, they are very good and solid cars.
On a ride indeed. grin grin cheesy
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by adadike281(f): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

On a ride indeed. grin grin cheesy
abeg! oyibo na visitor. correct me and stop laughing

1 Like

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2018
adadike281:
abeg! oyibo na visitor. correct me and stop laughing
I no talk say the oyibo no correct na.

What I mean is "ride". Who did you actually go on the ride with? grin
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by adadike281(f): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I no talk say the oyibo no correct na.

What I mean is "ride". Which ride? grin
LionDeLeo's ride. jowo, Fi mi sile.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2018
adadike281:
LionDeLeo's ride. jowo, Fi mi sile.
Na lie.

Person no fit play with you in peace again?
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by heendrix(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2018
ebujany:

Keep doubting the quality of the vehicles while your mates are progressing

Lolx grin
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by adadike281(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Na lie.
Person no fit play with you in peace again?
pele, no vex, u hear?
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by andymofia(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2018
so innoson cannot make the machine gun stand to look smooth and well finished? Just look at the rough welding edges. If EFCC begin pursue you now you go call GTBank

1 Like

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2018
u
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Cool
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by buskie13(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2018
this motor when ordinary knockout go scatter

2 Likes

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Boko haram have been the greatest scam used in looting this country dry!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. / Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja / Honda Babyboy Gear Problems. Any Personal Experience To Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.