Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Starting A Fashion House Has Always Been My Dream - Ex Beauty Queen - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Starting A Fashion House Has Always Been My Dream - Ex Beauty Queen (559 Views)

Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Court Stops Africa Beauty Queen International Pageant / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Fashion House Has Always Been My Dream - Ex Beauty Queen by ecamzy: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2018
If u calling Some Successful Beauty Queen You know and did not add the Name of Queen Chiazoka Miss Comely Queen 2014/15 a Young Barrister Who is now a MRS, then u need to do a lot of research on her

Chiazoka who is well known of her charity works has been off the news since she handed over her crown as a beauty Queen in 2015 has expressed joy and Happines as she ventures into fashion Business (what she calls the love of her life)

According to Chiazoka Who is Now the CEO Ezeka World said that she make products for all hair types And all skin types which also Makes hair soft, rich and full and Makes skin glow and for skin rejuvenation And are all 100% Natural ingredients which is rich in nutrients.

According to the Fashion Ambassador Mrs Chiazoka who is now a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria said that her product are the best u can ever think of using nd are for unisex
Below are some of the products of Ezeka World
1) Shampoo
2) Conditioner
3) Whipped Shea Hair Butter
4) Hair Mask
5) coconut Oil
6) sesame oil
7) Castor oil
cool Hair oil treatment
9) Almond Oil
10) African Black Soap
You can follow them on
instagram: ezekaworld.hair
Facebook: ezekaworld.hair and
Email: ezekaworld@gmail.com

Re: Starting A Fashion House Has Always Been My Dream - Ex Beauty Queen by Despaceman15: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Yea Zokky
Shine on

(1) (Reply)

Uniforms Company In Ho Chi Minh City / Loctician /sisterlocks Consultant / Toronto Fashion Academic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.