Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House (9945 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by AceDomino(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2018
A Lagos-based lady who safely had a one night stand with a stranger has recounted her romantic experience which she terms as paradise.

Relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a girl who slept with a man she met at the club last night. After seeing his wealth, she claims to be in love with him.
Read her story below: from the screenshot.

1 Like

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2018
This one is a thirsty girl

Not upto 24hrs you met him you've already warmed his bed because of the fancy things of life you saw in his house.

She got carried away by what she sees and that's how they fall prey to men of the underworld .

You don't even know his source of wealth , his health status and why he's single with all his wealth you don run Bleep the guy because he lives in banana island .

I pity your life.

I hope you don't come online to lament how bad he treated you because I will definitely laugh your asss.

17 Likes

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by donstan18: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2018
The Guy, right now!

This one don't even know that i've used her for sacrifice, abi an upcoming ritualist cannot borrow his friends house in peace again

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Fernandowski(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2018
*in offset voice * she a thot thot thot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*in wiz khalifa's voice * these hoes?? They are for everybody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2018
Ladles like this, are the reasons guys slut shame ladies everywhere.

what this shameless ladies don't know is that, there are self made ladies that are richer than the so called guy, ladies that can't be bought with money..

Ladies should be more career driven than to depend on guys for money..

ladies that are bought with money are victims of marital maltreatment, ritual killings, they are walking dead but they don't know..

5 Likes

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by thesettingz(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Pls. How long is the guy d1ck?
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Not upto 24hrs you met him you've already warmed his bed because of the fancy things of life you saw in his house.

She got carried away by what she sees and that's how they fall prey to men of the underworld .

You don't even know his source of wealth , his health status and why he's single with all his wealth you don run Bleep the guy because he lives in banana island .

I pity your life.

I hope you don't come online to lament how bad he treated you because I will definitely laugh your asss.
HMMMM. So Much Sense In Here
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by richythePH(f): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2018
i am not surprised cos the truth is most women are secret government agents trying to steal sperm so the international oligarchy can use it as fuel for their satanic space ship and intergalactic hegemony, comdemning the sources of these semen-tric fuel to eternal bladadash and a life of penury and utter senselessness

meanwhile watch how them awon feminist would come say she fell in love, that it's called love at first sight undecided

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 425 Likes 89 Shares (Share)

7 Likes

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Jman06(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Who no like better thing
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by AceDomino(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2018
thesettingz:
Pls. How long is the guy d1ck?

This long?

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by ellalina(f): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by dreamworld: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Blood money things
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by sekxyqueen(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2018
not surprised. .you fell in love with his money
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2018
NNE Please possess your Possession in Jesus Name....Don't Leave That House Even At A Gun Point...
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by earthsync(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2018
I dont really get why some girls would salivate when they see a guy with so much money, not saying rich guys aren't cool but they do it to the extent they're ready to open their legs that very minutes just cuz of the things they get to have in return. don't really know how these girls minds work.
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by HausaOverlord: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Hoekay oh shey we fit call this one true love abi
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Lashist(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
richythePH:
i am not surprised cos the truth is most women are secret government agents trying to steal sperm so the international oligarchy can use it as fuel for their satanic space ship and intergalactic hegemony, comdemning the sources of these semen-tric fuel to eternal bladadash and a life of penury and utter senselessness

meanwhile watch how them awon feminist would come say she fell in love, that it's called love at first sight undecided

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 425 Likes 89 Shares (Share)
you are too thirsty for likes...hope u wunt die slowly bro
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Sammypedro18(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
She should know she's not d first d guy has brought home and she won't be d last, she should just enjoy d show and make as much profit as possible n move on

1 Like

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Moblord(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
shawty is just after the nigga's wealth not the love or sex
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Papanwamaikpe: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bianca, is that you?

1 Like

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
earthsync:
I dont really get why some girls would salivate when they see a guy with so much money, not saying rich guys aren't cool but they do it to the extent they're ready to open their legs that very minutes just cuz of the things they get to have in return. don't really know how these girls minds work.
there is hunger in the land..so its understandable .if that girl is sharp she should hook the richman by hook or crook.......that is if the man hasn't taken her destiny shacheesycheesy.
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Moblord:
shawty is just after the nigga's wealth not the love or sex
baby come for the money oooooocheesy...she no come for the body oooocheesy..Money oooooocheesy

1 Like

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by AceDomino(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
She said and I quote "I love him so much, I know it's too early. How can I keep him please"

This can be a project topic for those who are still searching for one to write about ooo

1 Like

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by youngreezy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
*singing*Wen rich a nigga want u,nd ur nigga cant do ntin foor ya..diz hoez aint loyal..
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by sirgalahad26(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
when he later open up to u dat he's HIV positive, what will u do then,madam 'sweet love'

1 Like

Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Jman06(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
The lady even said she is in love with him already....lmao

Come to think of it, the lady is right!
People fall in "love" mostly because of what their object of affection possesses in terms of physical appearance. I know some hypocrites would try to deny this but that is the plain truth.

So, if another person decides to fall in "love" because of wealth, that person should not be criticized because there is no difference between the person who loves for looks and the one who loves for money. Both are after their selfish desires.

In fact, it is even wiser to "love" for money, at least you get to solve problems with the money, what can you do with looks? Nothing!

Babe, I support you jare! Catch your fun!
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Hexaween(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I pity your life.

angry bro it happens. They are some men you meet, they are just nice, so warm so tender to the heart you now begin to wonder if you have known him for Years, it happens. In most cases, women tend to need such men and clearly do not know when they fall or give into them so easily.

She should in no way be judged because she fell vulnerably but the reason why she should be judged is she trusted him so fast which is super wrong in this modern times.

Another factor id to view things from her end, for a babe to say "I don't care if he has a girl" means two things

1) She wants money

2) Or overwhelmingly loves him.

Do you know how she's feeding?, do you know if she lives in poverty? do you know if she's so lonely and seeks love? What lady or human being there exist that doesn't love a life of luxury? Even pastor EA adeboye has a private jet!

Don't see things from your own side and judge abruptly!
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by blazer2018: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
All that glitters is not gold

Does she even know how he got is riches? You see riches and you want to die there.

Later they will be running around claiming they use them for ritual.
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Snow02: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
use juju and trap him
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by ruggedtimi(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
lol i was thinking about same story today...d guy go dey think how he will discharge the girl.
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by dadabashua1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
OMG..... some ladies will cut short their lives because of greed.
Re: We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House by Georgeboy: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
AceDomino:
A Lagos-based lady who safely had a one night stand with a stranger has recounted her romantic experience which she terms as paradise.

Relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a girl who slept with a man she met at the club last night. After seeing his wealth, she claims to be in love with him.
Read her story below: from the screenshot.
And how does that concern me or us, keep on hanging around clubs areas and I believe you will end up with 2pack or Michael Jackson or better BADOOO guys, I believe you are totally lazy and jobless that's why you always hanged around clubs side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic / Many Relationships Breakup During Christmas: Why? / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.