Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Monogamy Is Evil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Monogamy Is Evil (965 Views)

Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy / Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) / Monogamy Is Unnatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monogamy Is Evil by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2018
With the spate of killings ongoing in Nigeria... Southerners especially Christians should jettison the idea of one man one wife.... We need massive population explosion
Even the Bible says like the arrow in the hands of the mighty is children for those who have them... for they shall speak at the gates and shall not be afraid!
Psalm 127
Cc
Salamrushdie
Donbobes
Sarrki

My candid opinion

1 Like

Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Be wise
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by greatnaija01: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2018
you must be inhaling car fumes or taking strong kwale weed.

Your twisted psychology is really of the same kind the fulani herdsmen use in their killings.

your brain is having its menstrual flow and you brought it online for the world to see.

angels09:
With the spate of killings ongoing in Nigeria... Southerners especially Christians should jettison the idea of one man one wife.... We need massive population explosion
Even the Bible says like the arrow in the hands of the mighty is children for those who have them... for they shall speak at the gates and shall not be afraid!

1 Like

Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
you must be inhaling car fumes or taking strong kwale weed.

Your twisted psychology is really of the same kind the fulani herdsmen use in their killings.

your brain is having its menstrual flow and you brought it online for the world to see.

Really?
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Be warned
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Ayoemrys(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Who Is This Ok Recieve Sense In Jesus Name
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by thesicilian: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Does the Bible really condemn polygamy?

1 Like

Re: Monogamy Is Evil by SalamRushdie: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2018
angels09:
Psalm 127
Cc
Salamrushdie
Donbobes
Sarrki

My candid opinion

Very true , I was discussing this with some friends just some days ago
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by DonBobes(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
angels09:
Psalm 127
Cc
Salamrushdie
Donbobes
Sarrki

My candid opinion
D killings tire me gaskia!!
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
thesicilian:
Does the Bible really condemn polygamy?
No.
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
DonBobes:

D killings tire me gaskia!!
We need to explode our population
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2018
angels09:
Psalm 127
Cc
Salamrushdie
Donbobes
Sarrki

My candid opinion

What the....?

Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

What the....?
It is time we face the reality of survival or else we risk being outbred
Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Seahawk: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Your country is going to shyt and all you can think about is how to have more sex.

Not security.
Not economic improvement
Not infrastructural improvement
Not on how to educate the coming generation

Just more sex. undecided

Your brain would be better off being given to someone else. It’s a waste of neurons.

angels09:
Psalm 127
Cc
Salamrushdie
Donbobes
Sarrki

My candid opinion

1 Like

Re: Monogamy Is Evil by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Seahawk:
Your country is going to shyt and all you can think about is how to have more sex.

Not security.
Not economic improvement
Not infrastructural improvement
Not on how to educate the coming generation

Just more sex. undecided

Your brain would be better off being given to someone else. It’s a waste of neurons.

No. Maybe yours. If you can only read sex and more sex and only sex here!

(1) (Reply)

After 17yrs Of Bareness, Nigerian Couple Blessed With Sextuplet Share Grownphoto / Please Assist Me / New Lg Dvd Home Theatre(lhd756)SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.