Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time (28762 Views)

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / It's Payback Time In Benue - Gov. Ortom / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by laudate: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
2016v2017:
you are the one acting as a fool by using the word fools.
Massob is only trying to let all know that it's not good to pepatrate evil.
Evil you do today may visit you tomorrow,ie Kama.
I am not justifying or supporting the marssacre ,but I am saying it's not good to kill,
prominent people from those states ,speaking against this massacre all mentioned how they supported the North and fought the civil war,didn't you see where Massob got provoked?
Cut the crap! angry So the Igbo never killed anybody from other ethnic groups during the war? When the first coup took place in January 1966, who were the soldiers that pulled the trigger and killed prominent leaders from other ethnic group? Where did the coup plotters come from? Australia?? So what payback should be visited upon their tribes and kinsmen? sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by ChimaAgbalajob: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fulani people running all over the internet to publish fake news.

Nigerians understand the nature and intent of the herdsmen is to keep Nigerians divided while they kill them off one village at a ime until the entire place is conquered as Fulani territory.

If you like, publish another fake article, "Ojukwu rejoices over Benue killings", it will not change anything. Nigerians already understand your divide and rule tactics. So try something else.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by zendy: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Igbos are better off independent of the nightmare called Nigeria
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by whirlwind7(m): 5:08am On Jan 16, 2018
laudate:

The people of Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Adamawa etc, made up their minds a long time ago, about where to place their relationship with the North. It is people like you who do zero research that still think there is one indivisible monolithic North. It crumbled years ago. The movement for the birth of the Middle-Belt region - a distinct area separate from the North - began long before you probably started using the internet, or even heard of it! There are over 18 different ethnic groups within the middle belt and they have absolutely no confusion about their identity. Stop saying what you do NOT know. Go figure! sad

All right, then.
You've obviously done some research on it, or at least you are from the middle belt.
I'm eager to be educated. Kindly share this knowledge with me, on how the ethnic groups in the central region have created a political and cultural identity distinct from the north.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by theDEVILisHERE: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Nasir123:

Forget that thought and talk so we can move on.

Join hands with others to move this country (including you) forward.

If you are waiting for apology, you'll wait for a very long time.
Or better still,start another war/revenge mission.

I pray you find peace soon.

The only move the British shit hole is moving towards is eventual destruction
This is an inevitable fact

So better "join hands" with ur people and get out the collapsing building while u can else u perish with it

There is no peace for the wicked

Don't joke with what u don't understand
You do not want your children spitting on your grave for the indignation you brought on them
Be warned
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

The only move the British shit hole is moving towards is eventual destruction
This is an inevitable fact

So better "join hands" with ur people and get out the collapsing building while u can else u perish with it

There is no peace for the wicked

Don't joke with what u don't understand
You do not want your children spitting on your grave for the indignation you brought on them
Be warned

OK.
We are waiting.
We'll wait and see who will survive.

But make sure you're fully prepared this time.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2018
laudate:

Cut the crap! angry So the Igbo never killed anybody from other ethnic groups during the war? When the first coup took place in January 1966, who were the soldiers that pulled the trigger and killed prominent leaders from other ethnic group? Where did the coup plotters come from? Australia?? So what payback should be visited upon their tribes and kinsmen? sad

Thank you.
This people are so full of pity.
I pray they find peace soon.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by engrchykae(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nasir123:

So you love the Yoruba's now abi?
Keep fooling yourself.

You can't give what u don't have.
People like you are filled with hate.
You are always right why others must be wrong.
Keep dreaming.

If any bad thing happen to the Yoruba's today, you'll be the first person to celebrate.
i know your nightmare.
Its southern unity.
You are terrified at the slightest sign of yoruba igbo solidarity.
Sooner we shall come together.
You are the vultures that feed off disunity
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
engrchykae:
i know your nightmare.
Its southern unity.
You are terrified at the slightest sign of yoruba igbo solidarity.
Sooner we shall come together.
You are the vultures that feed off disunity

Lol!
You make me lough.

Just in case you want to know,I'm a full born Southerner (Yoruba to be precise). I will also disappoint you to let you know I currently reside in the south.
I hope you deal with the reality.

Next time,build your argument on logic, not ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by engrchykae(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nasir123:

Lol!
You make me lough.

Just in case you want to know,I'm a full born Southerner (Yoruba to be precise). I will also disappoint you to let you know I currently reside in the south.
I hope you deal with the reality.

Next time,build your argument on logic, not ethnicity.
keep impersonating yorubas.
That's your mode of operation these days...
Sarrki,alariiwo,omenkalives etc keep impersonating other tribes while you are fulanis.
Tribal war is over,we are now fighting for the soul of Nigeria.
You northerners are the problem of Nigeria.
The north refused independence from Britain and blackmailed the south to get independence.
Anthony Enahoro moved motion for independence before Ghana but tafawa who happened to be the first prime minister opposed it and incited the first ethnic riots in 1954.
You think yourselves smart but we are not ignorant of your antecedents.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by givbitcoin: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
We will kill more if you people don't learn to obey.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Pulchidrinous: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
The British gave Nigeria, to the Igbo(Zik as president). Just 6 months later, another Igbo man (Aguiyi) overthrew his brother. The problem was that the Igbo men killed our first leaders, because of power. Hausa+ Yoruba leaders were all killed by the Igbo. Since then, we have vowed never to give power to the Igbo, till date. Igbo people cannot manage power. Why? Because their ancestors, have no king.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nonaira1: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
omenkaLives:
Veeeeeery good!

Bookmarked.

Hasn't this been what I've been saying all along?

Any body who thinks a pig is sympathetic to the people of Benue or Taraba states over the spate of killings is a fool.

Pigs would always remain pigs, no matter how much they try to whitewash themselves.

Is this goat talking?

Someone remind me again, didn't this fool rejoice, laughed at and mocked igbos each time ipob and massob members were killed?

Infact didn't he laugh at Enugu when Enugu was attacked by the same herdsmen?

Didn't he equally rejoice when the same Enugu boys were arrested for mobilizing themselves to go after the fulanis?

See a tribaliatic hypocrite forming saint.

Anyway, i wonder when you'll stop masquerading as a benue on here and be proud of your fulani heritage. We alk know you're fulani

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by theDEVILisHERE: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nasir123:

OK.
We are waiting.
We'll wait and see who will survive.

But make sure you're fully prepared this time.

U and who waiting?
Survive? wtf

Do u think I'm here play the childish nonsense u clowns engage in here

Rubbish
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
explorer250:

difference being that it is not robbed in their face that they are a defeated people through appointments,rehabilitation, reconciliation and reconstruction. the war was fought in the east and reconstruction started in the west and north even the president borrowed over $2b to reconstruct the north east and the east got none.

I am sure there won't be any reconciliation in those countries if their government is behaving like the Nigerian govt.

Thanks for an excellent response. The physical war ended but it was replaced by political and economic emasculation. Yet these people expect love and understanding where they sowed hate and mischief. They will never get it. I will not wish evil to anyone but I understand where MASSOB is coming from.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by achiphet(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fake source oooo
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Pulchidrinous: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
FG offered me Biafra without Rivers, Benue — Nnamdi Kanu ...

https://www.vanguardngr.com › News

20 Jul 2017

Benue, Rivers leaders reject Biafra Republic ▷ NAIJ.COM

https://www.naij.com › ✔ Local news

Benue is not part of Biafra, we do not have any relationship with Biafra in genealogy, culture and by ...

We can never be part of Biafra - Kogi, Benue and Rivers ...

https://www.naij.com › ✔ Local news

We can never be part of Biafra - Kogi, Benue and Rivers leaders tell Nnamdi Kanu ... Agada said that Idoma people had never been connected with Biafra, not even Orokam where he ...

The Igbo people, banging on their neighbours' doors in the east, will only strenghten the existing anti-Igbo sentiments, amoung the other ethnic nationalities in the east!!
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by DerideGull(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sad.

The war ended 48 years ago,and these guys still carry this bitterness?Liberia, Sierra Leone and Rwanda lost millions of their Citizen's in the 90's and they are healing well.

This hate will not take you guys anywhere.

I suggest you talk to Jews about the WWII that ended long before Nigeria/Biafra war. The wrong done by one generation usually befall another. Unfortunately, Liberia, Sierra Leone or Rwanda is not Nigeria and the people of these countries tend to think differently. The only time that will start any form of heeling in Nigeria is disintegration.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by DerideGull(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:

For once I agree with you.
This report left a sour taste in my taste buds. The statement by the massob spokesperson is as callous as it is uncalled for. An entire generation has passed away since after the war.
What dismays me is how the people of Benue and some parts of the northcentral region can't seem to make up their mind about how to place its relationship with northern Nigeria.
There seem to be certain identity crisis among them, as majority of what they stand for seemed to have been imposed on them from their northern neighbours.

The north has made it clear, overtly and covertly, that theirs is to take. If you are going to relate with them peacefully, then you must be willing to give at all times, without expecting anything in return.

If you had experienced the civil war, you would look foolish in calling the statement accredited to massob's spokesperson as callous. The word callous is reserved for every goon who joined leadership of the so-called defunct northern region of Nigeria to precipitated war of attrition on Ndigbo and Biafrans. They were singing and laughing when mowed down Igbo and Biaframs with guns made available with money from the Arab league of nations.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by laudate: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
whirlwind7:
All right, then.
You've obviously done some research on it, or at least you are from the middle belt.
I'm eager to be educated. Kindly share this knowledge with me, on how the ethnic groups in the central region have created a political and cultural identity distinct from the north.
I should share the information with you? Are you too lazy to conduct research on your own? Why do you chaps thrive on misinformation, assumptions, stereotypes and conjecture? Do you even know how the phrase "Middle belt" came up, in the first place? shocked
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by DerideGull(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
omoelerin1:
There is nothing like 'acting like fools'. They are real fools! It is as simple as that.

I guess it takes a real fool to recognize another real fool.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by DerideGull(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nasir123:

I will not want to go with you on that. That's simply means the wold will never know peace ( because we are all different).

I will suggest will take the route of true Federalism.
That's my view.

No, I suggest total and unconditional disintegration. Pretense is a hallmark of insincerity. I want Republic of Igbo land.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by DerideGull(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
geometricaxis:

who cares about what Ibos think and who they hate? it does not affect the lives of non ibos one iota. I simply point out (whenever the issue of Ibo presidency is mentioned) that Ibo presidency is a pipe dream because nobody votes for a man (or tribe) who hates him and that's the only time i mention the issue of Ibos hatred, to point out that when you do not use your brains and enter a war you cannot win, when you lose you will come out worse off than before when you went to war similarly when you abuse those whose votes you need to become president, you simply ensure will never become president.

This whole Ibo, Massob, Ipob, Biafra thing is simply an exercise in ego and false pride over intellect and strategic thinking.

You can have and even shove your SHITHOLE presidency for I all care. Nigeria's disintegration is a matter of must occurrence. There must be a Republic of Igbo land or Biafra. I do not give a ratass if Nigeria burns to ashes now or in future.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by omoelerin1: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2018
DerideGull:

I guess it takes a real fool to recognize another real fool.
It is very simple to recognize a fool. It does not require being an extra human.

His display of stupidity says it all.

IPOB are really foolish, menh.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Kyrestas: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2018
I hate ibo more than the snakes, may Jupiter drop on them
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by awols: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
I notice spates of abuse people spit out, and here we are calling ourselves Nigerians and singing songs of oneness. This is for the aggrieved and the rejoicing ones, you lack love for one another, then the country will suffer in the face of disunity.

As for me, American style of democracy is not for countries like Nigeria which are made up of several nations. This will be unreasonable, because therein a nation with more population will almost always vote themselves to power like the north of Nigeria is doing. I notice greed as many development agendas do not include the to good effect the other minority regions, or rather, nations. Now we see favoratism and nepotism and the powerless sects are crying out for justice. There is no justice in the name Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju / MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.