Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,662 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (96558 Views)

Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos / Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na big money this guy go make so from this. Wish i coukd get just a bone
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amaka why?
Why did u kill d nigga?

1 Like

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is that not EGBERE?
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Where is his mat? grin
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by thedondada(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Not complete.

Where's the firewood, zinc and fire....

Are you sure this is Nigeria.

By tomorrow we would see the peppersoup that this bush baby became an adult in.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by RSVP: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Where is the mat? shocked

I need ham.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by summerky: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
After now they will use it and do pepper soup
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
spartan50:
Make una target the right animals.. Apc and bubu

And runaway Namdi Cownu!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by mercylad(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bush baby without mat, is that one a bush baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by NollywoodFreak: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
i go sue am for violating animal rights
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by LucemFerre: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why the hell did you kill it? It's a fascinating animal that should be preserved and researched... Naija

2 Likes

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by mikejj(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin the bush baby in nigeria film is nt like this.ogbomosho bush baby
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Snow02: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
he's trying to spread more viruses abi

1 Like

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by gbekoilias(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
[b][/b]subhannallah
Bush baby??
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by dimato: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
I nave see this kind of animal b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by adecz: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Killing of strange creatures by hunters,
that is why wives of hunters give birth
to strange monsters.

See the hand of the creature, like
person hand; see eyes sef.

And blackman go cook am chop!!! shocked shocked

This man has brought problems to
his household..... Bushbaby!!!
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by denjjy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
do not misconceive that animal to be the famous mystical creature in most African folklore "egbere, isheku, bush baby or whatever". And for those that does not believe in it's existence should go to my village, in fact you're going to see with your eyes different varieties of these creatures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Ibrothehassan: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
It looks like a sloth
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Chrisjordan2015(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Looks like a type of lemur.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ewww...i wouldn't touch that with a 9 foot pole.
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by IAMJojo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
denjjy:
do not misconceive that animal to be the famous mystical creature in most African folklore "egbere, isheku, bush baby or whatever". And for those that does not believe in it's existence should go to my village, in fact you're going to see with your eyes different varieties of these creatures.
Help me out,what tales follows this animal,i want 2 know please
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Where is the mat?
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Newboss(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
denjjy:
Does it put on clothes? Were you the one that took that picture?
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
I've got 2 questions for the OP...
Where's the Bush?
Where's the baby?
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
If virus begin kill them now, They will say it is Buhari that sent Fulani Herdsmen to Pour the Virus on there Bushbaby. grin grin grin

Why you go dey Kill Bushbaby in d first place. grin grin
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
We kill a lot. No animal control policies. Yesterday I read on NL how an Australian man killed crocodile and was arrested and charged to court and alos fined. Look at this rare creature, just killed for nothing...
Murder murder murder...kill kill kill.
Personally, when I see animals that doesn't attack me, I go my way. No time to pick objects to kill.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
K9Uneet:
The eyes are still open o. And is that an erection I'm seeing around its nether region?

na so your prick small reach?
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:
Na this one be the legendary bush baby?

lmao. exact same thoughts!
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
jaymejate:
No wonder why Nat Geo Wild no de reach Nigeria... Our people Don chop those animals finish. Even lions de fear naija

Okay, baby virus coming soon
It's a shame...
Re: Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=64231392]When I heard "BushBaby" I thought its that normal old small babies carrying lamp and mat dey walka for bush dey laff abi cry oooogrin[/quoote]

Me too o! I was expecting to see a weeping "egbere" with its lamp and mat! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.