Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (65195 Views)

Is She Still Pregnant / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by MisoCytotec: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Doctors, Come In To Help Please

I don't care about the judgement right now.
drsteroid

Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by MisoCytotec: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Doctors on this forum...please say something.
Lalasticlala, do this please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by MisoCytotec: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Hello Doctors
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by sisisioge: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Of course you are still pregnant! I just hope you don't end up having a deformed baby. Biko see a doctor for proper evacuation...its no longer safe to have that baby abeg.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Brooke60(f): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
You need to see a doctor

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by sartorius(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hope u good now

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Elesu: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
drsteroid

I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Lalasticlala, mynd44 I need you to push this to FP please.

change the title of your thread. let it reflect what you need. people rarely click topics like this, it litters everywhere here. some people have abused this medium with their ridiculous 'doctor help' threads.
I advise you to give it a title like ''Help, are my still pregnant ? '' even without calling Lalasticlala or mynd44 or even seun it will trend and you will get more advices and maybe yabbings sha.
#My10kobo

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by TheHistorian(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Go and see a doctor for proper evacuation of the baby.

Next time. . .Embrace Family Planning and numerous childbirth control measures!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by donstan18: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
The baby right now...

Kum kill me make I see, if u like drink rat poison....Notin de shele

291 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Yes you are still pregnant

Abortion drugs shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Leonbonapart(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Na God they punish you so... You might die before the child. You yourself should have been aborted.

Sick b'tch

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by MaziOmenuko: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Go and do a real D and C to flush everything. Its no longer safe for you, the baby is now dead but hasn't been evacuated. Leaving it there will cause more medical problems for you; it could form a cyst, fibroid or cancer. You need a total flushing.

when you are done flushing, send my regards to that homeboy, the dude shoots more than just a sperm!

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by veekid(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
That pikin must have strong head like Buhari

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by KushyKush: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Jump from a three story building. Make sure you land on your stomach.

After trying to abort and it didn't work, That child might be the future Bobrisky. We don't want to take that risk.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
The kind of things pple do to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Why not just stay off pre marital sex.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by PenisCaP: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
shocked madam first of all.comment with ur real moniker.
ur stupidity and loseness put u through this.

BY THE WAY DONT KILL THAT INNOCENT BABY ELSE U CANT HANDLYLE THE AFTERMATH.
dont say i dint warn u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by FRESHG(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
angry
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by MrRhymes101(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Go and marry lemme comman be your MC jare! instead of killing babies upandan

6 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by smith666999(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
you are a #SexDoll

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by stefanweeks: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
O

6 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Unbreakable007: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Ask apostle Sulaiman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
I'm I still

Why won't you be pregnant

4 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
Doctors, Come In To Help Please

drsteroid

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

stop attempting to kill babies

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by yanshDoctor: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
your cup done full. not all baby can be aborted by drugs. some babies are very stubborn and anymore drugs you take will affect the deformity of the baby. you might even die if you tried abortion surgery.

xmas is just 1 week. see what you have done to yourself because of xmas enjoyment in the name of celebration.

majority of female infertility, womb collapse and fibroid are caused by abortions pills or surgeries.

don't deceived yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Bossontop(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Firefire(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
ok...

Please stop killing the future of Nigeria.

Abstain from sex or you carry the baby.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.