Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer (4443 Views)

Backend Programmer Needed For A Site In Abuja / He's a good frontend developer, hire him!!! / Everything Javascript: Frontend And Backend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2018
If you so desire to be a programmer and you have got the determination, then this post is for you.
As long as you are interested, willing to learn and you reside in Lagos, then we can arrange a class that will suit you, even if you are working.

I will train you on how to become a very good frontend and backend programmer with or without programming experience. Just be willing to learn.
At the end of the training you will be able to take on software projects.

Courses To Learn:
Frontend :
== HTML5 & CSS 3
== Javascript & Jquery & ECMA 6

Backend:
== Python (why python, python is the easiest programming language to learn and its now recommended internationally for new students and beginners because of its simplicity easy to grasp.)

## Please note, programming is not rocket science, anybody who is willing to learn, will learn and understand the concepts fully.

If you are interested, number to call/whatsapp : 08137898903...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by crowntoro(f): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Uhmmmmm
This sounds good
Where is your location?
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by yomifowe(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2018
I'm interested. What is the cost implication and duration.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2018
crowntoro:
Uhmmmmm
This sounds good
Where is your location?

Lagos, Ogba...
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
yomifowe:
I'm interested. What is the cost implication and duration.

The Duration is two months. 1 month for Frontend programming and 1 month for Backend programming.
Contact me to know the cost implication. Am pretty sure its something you can afford.
I repeat, its really affordable...
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Made a Javascript calculator with my students...
Find the image below.

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jento(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please my brother, just say that you will teach student the basics of frontend and backend related programming. You require more than two months to be a good programmer, except the trainer is extremely good. To prove that student will be good, lets see your course outline for the duration.

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2018
jento:
Please my brother, just say that you will teach student the basics of frontend and backend related programming. You require more than two months to be a good programmer, except the trainer is extremely good. To prove that student will be good, lets see your course outline for the duration.

You are right. that is why, all my students gets a two months mentorship period after the training. And also I have been programming for about 10 years now, so i will not beat about the bush, but will teach them what they need to know and will also show them practically how to work with the tools from start to finish.

Thanks for the tip anyway, I really appreciate it.
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by huzee4real: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
how much?
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by shasere(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Am interested
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by DONADAMS(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
I am too
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
huzee4real:
how much?

Please contact me, its very affordable, i assure you.
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Dear All,

Based on the feedback that I have gotten so far, I have decided to organize a weekend training that will suite everyone.
And also as one of the followers have rightly said, its not possible to learn programming in two weeks let alone a month,
so my training time will be pushed to a period of TWO Months and with an additional mentor-ship period of one month.

I promise to guide all my students with their work until they get it right and even after the training if you have any
project that you will like to work on and you require guidance, I will make myself available to help you.

I hope that someday I will be loud enough to get the attention of CEOs/HRs in various large and small companies/startups
and recommend my best students to them for job placements in their organization. And also at the same time raise up the next generation of IT serial entrepreneurs in Nigeria. I know that within me, its time for me to give back to the society.

A new training session will be fixed soon and if you are interested, please contact me on whatsapp so that i can add you to
the whats app group for further notifications.

Please note that this time around, it will be more beneficial, educational and more importantly affordable too.

Details of the venue, date, course outline and price will be communicated at a later date.

Thanks and Regards

Jeff
(ECardeX Tech Academy)
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
I am going to be posting code snippets to wet your appetite.
meanwhile you can join me on this whatsapp group chat.

If you have any issue on a project, contact me for free consulting.

whatsapp Group: https:///1ukke3k8ym78ju9HLW0mpm

Or you can even post the issues right here but you have to notify me on whatsapp for quick response.

Caveat : Python projects will get full priority...
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by Ejiod(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2018
jeffreyUzo:

The Duration is two months. 1 month for Frontend programming and 1 month for Backend programming.
Contact me to know the cost implication. Am pretty sure its something you can afford.
I repeat, its really affordable...
Bros 1 month frontend 1 month backend . bros be realistic na....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
jeffreyUzo:
Made a Javascript calculator with my students...
Find the image below.

Everyone is making calcs nowadays, hell i even have code for 2 different calculators.
One for normal
Another for scientific.
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Ejiod:

Bros 1 month frontend 1 month backend . bros be realistic na....

That was the old scheme of work. Its now two months tutorship and one month mentorship. The only difference is that its conducted on weekends now. I am going to announce the next training session very soon. If you are interested you can always join the whatsapp group for further announcements https:///1ukke3k8ym78ju9HLW0mpm.

Further more, I have set a fixed price on our training package for the entire two months duration.

BackEnd Programming:

Learn Programming alone with Python (35,000 Base)
Learn Programming With Python And Database Interactivity (10,000 Additional Fee)
Learn Programming With Python For Web Applications (10,000 Additional Fee)

FrontEnd Programming:

Learn Javascript alone (30,000 Base)
Learn Javascript with Html and CSS3 & CSS Frameworks (10,000 Additional Fee )
Learn Javascript, JQuery for Single Page Applications (10,000 Additional Fee)

Extra Special Tutorial Package:

Learn Javascript With HTML & CSS for Hybrid Mobile Applications (Cordova, PhoneGap and Ionic Framework) For Mobile phones (70,000 Base)

ECX Tech Academy
Jeffrey
081 3789 8903
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by Ejiod(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
jeffreyUzo:

That was the old scheme of work. Its now two months tutorship and one month mentorship. The only difference is that its conducted on weekends now. I am going to announce the next training session very soon. If you are interested you can always join the whatsapp group for further announcements https:///1ukke3k8ym78ju9HLW0mpm.

Further more, I have set a fixed price on our training package for the entire two months duration.

BackEnd Programming:

Learn Programming alone with Python (35,000 Base)
Learn Programming With Python And Database Interactivity (10,000 Additional Fee)
Learn Programming With Python For Web Applications (10,000 Additional Fee)

FrontEnd Programming:

Learn Javascript alone (30,000 Base)
Learn Javascript with Html and CSS3 & CSS Frameworks (10,000 Additional Fee )
Learn Javascript, JQuery for Single Page Applications (10,000 Additional Fee)

Extra Special Tutorial Package:

Learn Javascript With HTML & CSS for Hybrid Mobile Applications (Cordova, PhoneGap and Ionic Framework) For Mobile phones (70,000 Base)

ECX Tech Academy
Jeffrey
081 3789 8903

Good one bro cos developers like us Dont even see that time frame reasonable. It took me 4months to grab React & Angular well while as data miner with python. Programming ain't all about tutorial but constant practice

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2018
So in my spare time, i dug up a script that I wrote in Javascript and made a Python version of It. This time I added a little twist to it.
So the script converts numbers to words.
For example :
# eg. 1000 => one thousand.
# eg. 4,500 => four thousand five hundred.
# eg. 100,230 => one hundred thousand two hundred and thirty.

# maximum amount supported 999 million, but you can extend it...

Now the twist is, once the result comes out, there is a text to speech library that was added to it such that it will read out the result on the speaker of the system/Laptop.

For those that want to see how it works, follow the below steps :

install the text to speech library (this is the only dependency)
pip install pyttsx3

To run the script

python FigureToWords.py -i 10000

To run this without the voice part

python FigureToWords.py -i 9031232 --novoice

Let me know your comments below...

I will be organizing another training session in the coming month, be ready...

Join my whatsapp group for more updates on the date, venue and more importantly collaboration, thanks.

Whatsapp group => https:///1ukke3k8ym78ju9HLW0mpm

ECX Tech Academy
Jeff (convener)

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
See below the result of the FigureToWords.py application.

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Our ICT training date...

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by Technobs(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
*ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT*

"I really suck at designing things, i am not good at creating nice designs. I don't think front-end development is good for me"

Do you have the same problem? Find out what is front-end, back-end and full stack web development. Know where you should fall in.

Read below �

https://technobs.com/full-stack-web-development-all-you-need-to-know/
Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Our first outdoor training is starting on June 2nd. Interested parties should contact me.

Details : 08137898903 (phone call or whatsapp), email:=> jeffrey@ecardex.com

Re: Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer by jeffreyUzo: 3:08pm On May 01, 2018
We are counting down now to June 2nd. Watch this thread...

(1) (Reply)

Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours / The Best Programming Language Is... / Is There Any Alternative To Android Studio For Making Andriod Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.