Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend (2913 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by kingphilip(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Exactly, I will never settle for the less.
keepthat up jare its commendable
Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by bjboss(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:
See as you are defending him cheating on you just because he came back from Abroad, As if the girl downloaded his semen from playstore.

please, permit mi to use dat line jare... Av been tinkin of wat to say wen i saw d headline, As if the girl downloaded his semen from playstore.
dats all

what do yu want NL to tell you?
Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Saintsquare(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na this type of girls go dey form for broke guys, see as the guy dey play her like PS just because he's from “abroad" smh
Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Uyi168: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
..the topic should read:my bf intentionally gets a girl pregnant...
Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by dukeprince50: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2018
AryEmber:
I laughed at the " please, don't be harsh on me part"( that was the only thing I understood in your epistle). You're on something.....Strong something!
lol, I don't think you or anyone of us here understand that part, she said not to rain insults on her but we still did. the only part I understand is the word pregnancy o, cos I don't understand why she call him boyfriend when she would have used "the guy who fvcks me" I don't understand the "another girl got pregnant for my boyfriend " when she would have said "the guys who fvcks me got his future wife prgnant
Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Hector09(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2018
If ur guy was a home base would u fight or defend him the way u re doing for him now, power of money
Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2018
This guy is a cheat and this woman is talking this trash?? Hahahahahahahahaha.... Here is a woman who will settle for less than what she deserves all because of the lure of money in the dude.

How can a man who is a cheat be God-fearing bikonu? And you say he is nice? Lol... Lady defending the man because she knows what she stands to gain money wise. I really shake my head for your kind of ladies ma'am. But thankfully I know there are far more responsible and better minded Women out there who know their worth.

Women who will never reduce their esteem for a fuckboy.
Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by lopside12: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are the "side chick'
This is the story, a guy is dating his babe and she got pregnant for him, him and his family went to see the girls parents and married her
He wants you to remain as the side chick which you have always been.
Get pregnant for him and you will nurse the child alone, his family will not even make a call through to you he might even block you from reaching him

Girl please move on
Re: A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend by sweetetlove(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
He is worth the fight because he stays in abroad sorry to say this sis but you have low self esteem and you don't know your worth as a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos / If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.