Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (37245 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
will be rounding up my service by April this year and I don't intend to despise my little beginning provided it is honourable and I can fend for myself with it
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Chuksmonika(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
omoelerin1:
Yeye.

It is because you're a lady and pretty.
Supposing you were a guy, that oga for don report you to the company that hired you as a guard that you are rude and you need to be removed.

There is no way you can convince me that you were not dating at least one person from that office.
u are totally wrong,it can also happen to a guy......one last advice 4 U....please try as much as possible to remove that mind set that tells you that a man,can't help a fellow man,and also that you Must know someone in authority before you get a job or any other thing,you only need God almighty by your side,and you are good to go,tnks
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by micflo28(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
I can relate to this but so far so good, its just been happening to only beautiful ladies. They treat men with such boldness as threats. So unfair.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Chuksmonika(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
myxxdenyi:
will be rounding up my service by April this year and I don't intend to despise my little beginning provided it is honourable and I can fend for myself with it
my sister i Urge you to take any first job that comes your way after your NYSC,just take it that you are Lucky to have it,and also put two things into consideration...make sure the salary can take care of bills,and u have liitle(no matter how small it is) to save...becos there is a big difference between been Unemployed and been Under-employed,the later is as bad as anything you can think of,is just like working like an elephant and eating like an ant,i wish u the best dear
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by IdeyFindWife: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Realdeals post=642215recruitment exercises 95:
Another testimony of secret recruitment in Federal civil service if true, though I'm not convinced she actually know the type of job she's doing.
Bethel security as inscribe on her face cap is actually her employer and not the Federal government as she wants us to believe.

Those pictures may not be recent o.

If you really knew how far secret recruitment e exercises into fed civil service and paramilitary positions went last year; you'll cry for the common man!
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by cooltola(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
a job is better than no job. Once you are in , you can maneuver your way around. No one is too big for job
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogene144:
bro can i work with u through my ND no work pls kindly help a bro in need i dont have any means of survival pls here is my digit 08069292629
where do you reside in lagos? Revert now before I contact you
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Sirwallace(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kenzico:
Damn!! She's pretty
I thought I am the only one that saw that. men, she's cute and a part of me think that also gave a the job.
I am really happy for her.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by mysteryman2014: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good one
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Kachifo3: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chommy.... My good friend that year.. Jisie Ike. Umu onitsha adiro adullo..

Proudly onitsha..
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
EdoBoy90:
This is God work.

Some can't do driving work because they are graduates. They dont want to become a driver but with my experience and interactions with some drivers at some of these NGOs here in Abuja, some are receiving more than 400k,200k, 300k and so on as drivers.

400,000k as driver? are they driving aeroplane!

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by EdoBoy90(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

@bold Na lie!!!!
na so e easy...na only d person dey drive for road? undecided

Keep quiet in what you dont know ok. Go and ask UN, AFENET and PEF drivers how much they are earning. Keep quiet.

I work with them on daily basic.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by iSpread(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
And some idiots are telling me things are not possible in Abuja... they don't know me sef.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by EdoBoy90(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
i know a gateman who moved from his 15k salary in PH to a 180k driving job for an NGO in Abuja.......the guy like motor sha! send am go buy fuel, e must reach e area code. despite not the days of little beginnings

All these people that carry graduates for head will not believe you.

PEF dey pay drivers 200k.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Rubbiish(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Keep quiet in what you dont know ok. Go and ask UN, AFENET and PEF drivers how much they are earning. Keep quiet.

I work with them on daily basic.
Oga stop lying
How many workers even earn 400k per month in this country? undecided
bros u no sabi lie...
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Rubbiish(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

400,000k as driver? are they driving aeroplane!
No mind am...professors even dey earn 400k for this country
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Papanwamaikpe: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
mechanics:
Really Christmas gift indeed, am really happy for her, for those looking for theirs, this year won't pass them by.
Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by EdoBoy90(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

Oga stop lying
How many workers even earn 400k per month in this country? undecided
bros u no sabi lie...

You dont know what u are talking, so keep quiet.

On organisation i know pays drivers 200k and another pays 300k +...

Keep quiet.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Rubbiish(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
myxxdenyi:
Who ask u undecided
Oversabi girl...
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Rubbiish(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
EdoBoy90:

You dont know what u are talking, so keep quiet.

On organisation i know pays drivers 200k and another pays 300k +...

Keep quiet.
Which organisation be that i wan apply undecided
Wetin d drivers dey carry?
No let people deceive u ooo...
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by EdoBoy90(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

Someone just said a man left a securit job of 35k to a driving job of 180k here in abuja.

Most of those drivers are graduates too.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by EdoBoy90(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

U cant even get it bcus it is connection.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by GbeduTicket(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations Nne. God reigns in the affairs of men.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by EdoBoy90(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

No mind am...professors even dey earn 400k for this country

Must u be a professor to earn a fat salary in naija? When DPR they start gradautes with 450k. Keep quiet ok.

If i see driving work with UN, i will run do am sharp sharp. No time to waste. Keep on belittling what you dont know
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by dlaw70(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Obudupikin:

A very myopic view you have.

is it ur myopic?
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by dlaw70(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Obudupikin:

is it ur myopic?
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
I bet a guy can't be this lucky.
Quote me anywhere.
Congrats dear.
Abuja, Abuja!
E no go better for this village people.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by AmTruth: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by omoelerin1: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chuksmonika:
u are totally wrong,it can also happen to a guy......one last advice 4 U....please try as much as possible to remove that mind set that tells you that a man,can't help a fellow man,and also that you Must know someone in authority before you get a job or any other thing,you only need God almighty by your side,and you are good to go,tnks
I am perfectly correct.
Yes, man can help a fellow man. But not in this case is . From her narration, every sensible person will know what is actually behind it.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by webngnews: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by omoelerin1: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Obudupikin:

Only a daft will believe that pool she narrated that something came for free. In this society where majority of married men are not that disciplined.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by omoelerin1: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Originalsly:

After all you read....this is what you have to say? You learned nothing......when you look around and see people with less qualifications than you...or no qualifications period come after you and get jobs... and be in higher positions..... you'll be talking this same nonsense.
@ topic..... one of the biggest setbacks for graduates is pride. How many graduates will ehmmm...stoop so low and take a guard job?...as in this case and many others.... one just needs to get his foot in the door....gardener, driver, whatever.... companies hire from within first.....a position is opened...outsiders will never know if it can be filled by somebody within. She has moved up...a guard position is now open... will another graduate jump in?..I doubt it....they prefer to be walk the streets jobless and be blaming Buhari and Nigeria.
Just read her story very well. She even said those she met their were surprised. I think this is just common sense and logical.

Federal Govt agency for that matter. Nigeria postal service did not make any job vacancy advert last year, neither did the ministry of communication under whose NPS is an agency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? / NDLEA Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.