Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (37260 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by msb247(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice one! This is the kind of story I like to come across not those about bloodshed, theft or witchcraft.
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by OOLUSOGA(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2018
congratulations
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by lebete3000: 1:02am On Jan 16, 2018
EdoBoy90:
This is God work.

Some can't do driving work because they are graduates. They dont want to become a driver but with my experience and interactions with some drivers at some of these NGOs here in Abuja, some are receiving more than 400k,200k, 300k and so on as drivers.

400 kee your mouth for dia. Na you dey give driver 400k for NGO ko?

Na so dem go deceive una go Italy cum enter Ghaddafi people dem hand...stvpid edoboy!
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by tifany89(m): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Realdeals:
Another testimony of secret recruitment in Federal civil service if true, though I'm not convinced she actually know the type of job she's doing.
Bethel security as inscribe on her face cap is actually her employer and not the Federal government as she wants us to believe.
Bethel security was before she got her Fed Govt Job. Try and read to understand .
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by DonroxyII: 5:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Realdeals:
Another testimony of secret recruitment in Federal civil service if true, though I'm not convinced she actually know the type of job she's doing.
Bethel security as inscribe on her face cap is actually her employer and not the Federal government as she wants us to believe.
U never see Postal Controller II level 8 step 2 .......

The pics was her days as Security !!!

Na wa oooo !!
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Illegal44: 6:16am On Jan 16, 2018
I tap into it
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by niftykaycee: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
That was how I started, I based in lagos and got a job at Sango Ota Ogun state with mere 35k that cannot cover my transportation for a month, I took the job knowing that life is all about stepping up, you have to be humble and start from the scratch. From there I grew my experience and moved on to an international organisation same FMCG. Life is all about Zero chill zeal to reach to the peak. Forgot to let y'all know that I earned six digits and I have extablished like 3 businesses last year and have 3 to establish this year before I settle down next year. Me weh don plan my life when owu dey worry me Fa.

Please... help a brother, I'm in need of any job irrespective of my qualifications.

you can reach me on 08053829504
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by 400billionman: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
EdoBoy90:
This is God work.

Some can't do driving work because they are graduates. They dont want to become a driver but with my experience and interactions with some drivers at some of these NGOs here in Abuja, some are receiving more than 400k,200k, 300k and so on as drivers.
only lazy, people use the words, I CAN'T, I Won't

Success in life, costs nothing but the right ATTITUDE

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chuksmonika:
my sister i Urge you to take any first job that comes your way after your NYSC,just take it that you are Lucky to have it,and also put two things into consideration...make sure the salary can take care of bills,and u have liitle(no matter how small it is) to save...becos there is a big difference between been Unemployed and been Under-employed,the later is as bad as anything you can think of,is just like working like an elephant and eating like an ant,i wish u the best dear
thank you very much God bless you

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rubbiish:
Who ask u undecided Oversabi girl...
just like your moniker
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by ogene144(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
where do you reside in lagos? Revert now before I contact you
Alagbado under Alimosho local govt.. Close to Abule egba
Re: How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS by NnajiCyrux(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
I can Relate Nne..
I knew the Joy I had when I Got my own Govt Job at Abuja in 2019.. Although I was Based in Enugu and have never crossed Benue state talk more of being to the North b4 getting the Job..
I had to Enter Abuja to start a New Life as a Civil Servant then. God be Praised. Thank God for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka / NDLEA Aptitude Test / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.