Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why I Gave My Elder Brother A Heavy Knock On The Head At Night? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why I Gave My Elder Brother A Heavy Knock On The Head At Night? (682 Views)

Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home / Photo.when Your Younger Brother Is Also Your Elder Brother. / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Gave My Elder Brother A Heavy Knock On The Head At Night? by xynerise: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
Back in the days when I forcefully imagine myself eating in the dream, grin I hate someone interrupting my sleep. Me and my elder bro had a fight that night before we went to bed cos of he took a larger portion of meat that is 3 times mine. grin. That night I had a dream that we were invited on a birthday party that we dont know who the celebrant was.
         (still in the dream) We left home without eating anything thinking we will eat breakfast in the party. But we were there from morning till 5 pm in the evening yet no food cheesy. It was about 7 pm when we about dying that they started sharing food. The sight of the food can make u have a wet dream grin. As I was about eating, my bro grab my food and ate all of both mine and his. I woke up from my sleep and gave him a heavy knock on his selfish skull. Well, I had a black eye the next morning. grin
Re: Why I Gave My Elder Brother A Heavy Knock On The Head At Night? by flexystar(f): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
u should be glad he saved u from eating such food.
Re: Why I Gave My Elder Brother A Heavy Knock On The Head At Night? by xynerise: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
And he should be glad he is not another person. grin. Those things dont affect children. When hungry catch u, u go prefer to eat for dream because na there u go belly full wella. grin
Re: Why I Gave My Elder Brother A Heavy Knock On The Head At Night? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
Your posts always start with "back in the days" cheesy
Re: Why I Gave My Elder Brother A Heavy Knock On The Head At Night? by ichommy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
lmao
Re: Why I Gave My Elder Brother A Heavy Knock On The Head At Night? by xynerise: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
rokiatu:

Your posts always start with "back in the days" cheesy
Cos I am an old man grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Lagerbeer Was Smiling: (in Pics) / Husband Installation / Who To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.