Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:18 PM

This Is For Tiger Lovers - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Is For Tiger Lovers (3208 Views)

'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by 14teenK: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
edimolu:

Guy you mumu no be small, a sole reflection of the failure that sired you!

Dunce of the century you are! Even a fool would figure the picture is just a "meme" to make people like you look very stupid. ;DNow you wonder why your brain is air-filled...dimwitted and fûcked up wanking bastard grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin it was a meme and you decided to spend all those epistle proving it? grin grin Clown
Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by edimolu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
14teenK:
grin grin grin grin grin grin it was a meme and you decided to spend all those epistle proving it? grin grin Clown
yet another gibberish from a failed entity,Proving what? Or i was revealing how dumb you are, are you as blind as stupid, you obviously need a brain rejuvenation...... grin

Mumu wey no sabi meme from a selfie....complete-dunce, how did you survive this long with such alarming levels of foolishness? grin
Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by 14teenK: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
edimolu:

yet another gibberish from a failed entity,Proving what? Or i was revealing how dumb you are, are you as blind as stupid, you obviously need a brain rejuvenation...... grin

Mumu wey no sabi meme from a selfie....complete-dunce, how did you survive this long with such alarming levels of foolishness? grin
grin grin continue

Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by edimolu(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
14teenK:
grin grin continue
Why dod you stop ? You for post the pics again na...
Ediaaaat
Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by 14teenK: 4:07am On Jan 17, 2018
edimolu:

Why dod you stop ? You for post the pics again na...
Ediaaaat
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
i love tigers nd will surely own some...dy are d most vengeful animal
Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by Nostradamus: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lions can't stand up to tigers in a fair fight**fact**.
Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by Gozzzy(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
make I hear bro
Well is your choice
don't go there. one on one, a tiger will destroy a full grown lion without much ado.... unless you want to talk about liger which is the largest cat, but a cross breed between tiger and lion.
Re: This Is For Tiger Lovers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Op the only social wild cats u can have as pet with serious caution is lion ooh.... Tiger go kill u chop before he clock 3years ooh.. I dont bother getting a tiger for show or pet if u have any unchecked item on ur bucket list... And yes, tiger will end a lion if left 1 on 1.. They have all the cards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Rottweiler And Female Caucasian Available For Mating / Hot Sale! Samoyed Puppies in lagos For Sale! 18k Each. / My Long Wait Done Quench. Hahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.