Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Wedding Anniversaries Greetings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wedding Anniversaries Greetings (290 Views)

Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings / Season Greetings From QHSE International Limited / Rosh Hashanah 2017 - Images, Greetings & Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Anniversaries Greetings by gloria210: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
I trust it was Shakespeare, or potentially Howard Cosell, who initially watched that marriage is especially similar to a birthday light, in that 'the blazes of energy consume, anniversary wishes quotes brightest when the wick of closeness is first touched off by the expendable butane lighter of physical fascination, yet sometime the warmth of nature makes the wax, greetings of weariness trickle everywhere throughout the vanilla icing of curiosity and the destroyed coconut of sentiment.' I couldn't have expressed it better myself.
Re: Wedding Anniversaries Greetings by yaqubms: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good post on quotes. I like it
Re: Wedding Anniversaries Greetings by Haniya619: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
I really like your writing style, wonderful information, thank you for posting : anniversary wishes to daughter
Re: Wedding Anniversaries Greetings by chirfanghani202(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hi Sir,

Great post indeed!
I really like the way you write.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes is a great topic to write something about Wedding Anniversary.

Anyway, thanks for sharing such a great post.

(1) (Reply)

Start A Journal Of Your Spiritual Journey. / Yola Town Market On Fire / Tillerson’s Visit To Buhari Caused His Sack – Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.