Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) (47816 Views)

Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Ini Edo Vs Linda Osifo: Who Styled The Look Better? (Photos) / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Mryacks: 5:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Non of them killed it biko.

Thank you, thank you.....none of them undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by DeWorlex45(m): 5:46am On Jan 16, 2018
ednut1:
if u leave an alfa with this roman goodess , alfa go scream jesus is lord
Chai,, una get mouth o,,
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by OKorowanta: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2018
pussypounder:
Mumu youths, na wetin we go see our youths for be that ( me not excluded)
We want South Nigeria!!!! We Yoruba need to stand against these Gworo eaters and Fulani blood thirsty old mofo illiterates!!!! Dem dey kill our people everyday directly or indirectly but nothing consign us, but no na roman goddess big round buuutts be our number 1 priority!!!

No more aboki rulers till they educate themselves and it will still take at least 75 years for aboki to reach the education level of the Southerners and we can't wait that long!!!!
No to Aboki hausa/Fulani terrorist as rulers!!!!
No to APC/PDP as rulers!!!
No to one Nigeria!!!!
Yes to Southern Nigeria!!!
Yes to Igbo president!!!!
Yes to Yoruba president!!!
Yes to intelligence above mediocrity!!!

Na now daybreak?
Wen Nnamdi Kanu led the charge, all of una dey curse am especially Yoruba people and I was like,
So dis pipo prefer to be in same country wit Boko Haram pipo than normal pipo?
Thank God say u are back to your senses.
I hope ya leaders are too.
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2018
iamJ:
toke i hate u because ure a lipsrsealed u knw what ure but urs is original, roman goddess own was made at yaba, i know the taylor that made it, see her bleached fingers, using filters and retouch to hide the stretchmarks on her boobs cheesy cheesy cheesy

hippopotamus
guy have u apologies to option I hate dat bad word u says to her shes like my small sis pls stop dat
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by QueenTata(f): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Pyjamas? Something that is 1.1m is that one still pyjamas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) / Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.