Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,375 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) (17627 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) / Disqualified & Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by VERQUEST111: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold has put pen to paper on a new endorsement deal with Unity Bank Plc. The 'Orente' singer made the announcement on his social page and wrote;
UNITY means the state of being joined together as a whole.
@unitybankplc and I are ONE! #MyNewFamily #Evergreen
This new deal will be the urban Highlife singer first major deal in 2018, and most likely the first of many. Congrats

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/adekunle-gold-seals-endorsement-deal.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by iamJ(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
ur career is going backwards u are endorsed by a backwards bank cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2018 the silver under ur gold is coming out

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by kingem(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congrats AG
now money go full your backyard grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Try and marry Simi

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by emmy4lov(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
You done get alert.

Host your website and blog for free..
Signup free hosting GoogieHost by Google.
http://infoguid.pro/G_host
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by holluwai(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Correct boy
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by kings09(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Unity bank going gold

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by drips8(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
nice one
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Biggaboi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blessings follow us this new year beyond! Like for an "amen"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Danosaur007(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2018

In other news, i sell handmade and high quality shoes and sandals for all sizes at a very reasonable and affordable price! whatsapp/call- 08148357107 to place any order #WeRecreateAnyDesign! #SupportMyHustle! #BuyNigeria.GrowTheNaira

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by smartpyzee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Try and marry Simi
force him na

16 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Africanbest(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sade
Orente
Pick Up
Ready
My Life
Nurse Alabere
Friend Zone
Call on me
Only Girl"
Money

One thing about this dude is he likes to beg in all his songs... I know say na him beg for this one too

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Atiku2019: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice One But lipsrsealed
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Every musician come dey find endorsement deal. Nairabet/Betnaija are watching
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by music4me(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Charge your phones and laptops on d go with our state of the art and unique backpack...Very affordable and classy...pm me for more info.
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Masama: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by hugoboss36(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
The man at extreme left wanted "daddy showkey"...but that woman don bring her cousin's cousin Gold.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Edopesin: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
ur career is going backwards u are endorsed by a backwards bank cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why You Wicked Like This Na grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

but he is still better than you are. must you criticize everything? , be matured na, what a shameful comment.

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by satowind(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
This local dude
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by RustyRex007(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
More block to ur aza
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Relax
smartpyzee:
force him na

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by jashar(f): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
That's my bank. grin

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congrats to him.

Keep winning!

Bank of the above people grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by abercrombie(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

must you say rubbish, please get this, this 2k18

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations to Adekunle Gold, he's also the "Brand Ambassador" to Revolution Plus; an emerging real estate company in Nigeria.
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
My male version of Asa...
Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
I still don't understand the concept of artist signing brand endorsement contracts with corporations. . These foolish celebrities wil now come and be doing yanga to us and their rival celebrities like they've been successful or something. 9ja seem to have their own way of things sha.
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
I thought UNITY BANK is a micro-finance bank

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by smartpyzee(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Relax
force me tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
o
Re: Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) by praizj(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

You are inherently stupid for making this type of comment.oloriburuku somebody.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

ELDee And Wife, Dolapo Latinwo-Belo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside / Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.