Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) (2827 Views)

Ogun State Governor Elect Dances With Senator Yayi In His Country Home Remo / Emeka Ike Contesting For House Of Representatives, 2019 (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ogun state need more people oriented developments than what she's getting right now.... Ogun needs more visionary and Goal oriented leadership...LET US TEAM UP AND SUPPORT YAYI come 2019...REMO IJEBU YEWA EGBA..... .Omo Ogun ise ya....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by fergie001: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbish

The Yayi that is a Senator in Lagos,what has he yayi-ed?,anyways I trust Amosun Sha?

8 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
fergie001:
Rubbish

The Yayi that is a Senator in Lagos,what has he yayi-ed?,anyways I trust Amosun Sha?
Thanks for your observation... You can now crawl back to your cave

7 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by ojobek: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
fergie001:
Rubbish

but you people will still call it budget stuffing if he try to inject one or two projects in the budget presentation since state governor did not deem it fit to give his constituency a project.
Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by Adekdammy: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
what has yayi done for the constituency he is representing in Lagos to warrant his contesting for the governorship of Ogun state? well I trust my Ogun state people, enikan o ki n je meji laba.

8 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Adekdammy:
what has yayi done for the constituency he is representing in Lagos to warrant his contesting for the governorship of Ogun state? well I trust my Ogun state people, enikan o ki n je meji laba.
have you ever heard of Akinwunmi Ambode's name until he came out to contest in 2015 upon he has been in the system in lagos state since time immemorial... Sentiment apart Ogun State needs a well experienced personnel to hasten her developments.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
We should be proud of him becoming a senator outside his state of origin...experience and hard work can only make one achieve such feat.....

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by fergie001: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
ojobek:
but you people will still call it budget stuffing if he try to inject one or two projects in the budget presentation since state governor did not deem it fit to give his constituency a project.
So what is his job as a Senator?
Or you want to tell me he has not been 'stuffing' for his pocket?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by fergie001: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
OmoOshodi:
So I am now in a cave,because I asked what Yayi has done as a representative of my Constituency in Lagos?
So an intellectual discourse has turn fight...
I will not dignify you with a response again,
Continue yayi-ing.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by Adekdammy: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
OmoOshodi:
have you ever heard of Akinwunmi Ambode's name until he came out to contest in 2015 upon he has been in the system in lagos state since time immemorial... Sentiment apart Ogun State needs a well experienced personnel to hasten hler developments.

Kindly highlight yayi's achievement as a senator that can justify his becoming ogun state governor

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
fergie001:

So I am now in a cave,because I asked what Yayi has done as a representative of my Constituency in Lagos?
So an intellectual discourse has turn fight...
I will not dignify you with a response again,
Continue yayi-ing.
sorry boss ... I never meant that.... But let's be constructive with our criticism.... YAYI is representing very well... Get closer to your constituency and stop looking from afar

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by fergie001: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
OmoOshodi:
sorry boss ... I never meant that.... But let's be constructive with our criticism.... YAYI is representing very well... Get closer to your constituency and stop looking from afar
Accepted....

You should be in Ogun State,
I am in Lagos State,
I was here even before he was Senator...
He represents my Constituency
My zone is a PDP-dominant area,
And always elects non-indigenes across board....
He did well by emerging,no doubts

Infact PDP swept all the elections there even to Lagos State House of Assembly(a man who happened to be my Secondary school teacher),HOR,all of it but Yayi was liked by all,he got ALL of the votes from indigenes and non-indigenes 'cos of his campaigns.(a feat Ambode didn't even achieve,he lost in that zone).

I can tell you authoritatively that I do not see what he represents...
Ask anybody within the Badagry,Ojo,Amuwo-Odofin axis....

It is safe to say he is banking his money for the gubernatorial contest....and that's the truth...

One salient truth,you know and will not admit is this,other S/W states now see Tinubu as the 'generallisimo',he sends his boys who served under him to other states,then it is believed that Bourdillion now becomes the Central Bank of those states(how true,I do not know).
It cost Faleke
It cost Segun Abraham
Ajimobi is 'too independent' to hand over to a Tinubu protege,
Same as AMOSUN,who is known for his extreme stubbornness and closeness to OBJ(another Tinubu nemesis).

Honestly,you and I know that Yayi might be good,but I have not seen his work in the Senatorial Zone he represents and the odds are stacked against him politically....

My personal thoughts.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by sentio2020: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
you are too much jare.... the question I always ask those political neophyte is how will yayi emerge at the primary election where all party delegate are like slave to the governor. politically ogun state is too much of a power drunk state when you political heavy weight with financial muscle to battle anybody

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
OmoOshodi:
have you ever heard of Akinwunmi Ambode's name until he came out to contest in 2015 upon he has been in the system in lagos state since time immemorial... Sentiment apart Ogun State needs a well experienced personnel to hasten her developments.
And if Ogun needs a technocrat,yayi is the best out there? How much were you paid for this nonsense? So you think it is so daft and dunce like osun that it will now allow an alien to rule over her? You're an ode certified. Comot for road jor,arinya somebody

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
OmoOshodi:
We should be proud of him becoming a senator outside his state of origin...experience and hard work can only make one achieve such feat.....
I don't even think you know how broader Ogun state politics is. You think it's only Funsho Williams assassination that happened in the last few years in SW? Did you hear of dipo dina and kola bajomo' deaths? These two were approached gently to drop their ambition and when they proved stubborn, they were silenced. That's how bad Ogun politics is. You can't have someone like OBJ going against someone's candidacy in his state and expect such person to win. Win for where? Who go even give am ticket to contest under APC when the incumbent governor have bought all the party excos to his side. If you doubt me,ask anybody in Abeokuta what happened to Hamzat who came from Lagos to contest for senatorial seat in Ogun state back in 2015. They allowed him spent billions, after several warnings,while he lost woefully to their preferred candidate. Ogun politics is far brutal that Lagos. Stop wasting your time,no show for yayi unless you wan just chop his money.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by oderemo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Space booked.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by haffaze777(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
All this yayi's fan sha,I hope u people are not referring to the same Ogun state where I live?who will elect tinubu stooge?

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by shigo20(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yayi can never and will never be governor of ogun state

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by mideactive: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Gazzy88:
And if Ogun needs a technocrat,yayi is the best out there? How much were you paid for this nonsense? So you think it is so daft and dunce like osun that it will now allow an alien to rule over her? You're an ode certified. Comot for road jor,arinya somebody

Dondoso!must u mention Osun?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2018
Gazzy88:
stop announcing your foolishness to everyone.. Criticize with facts and figures.... YAYI IS FROM YEWA OGUN STATE... How is he alien... Grow up boy this is 2018 thank God you are back in lagos how is your village (iPod)

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by Man2utd(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2018
I thought we were asking of new breed of politicians...

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by LibertyRep: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2018
It will be indeed one of the seven wonders of the world if Yaya gets APC ticket.

How he would be able to convince Ogun voters to cast their votes for an already perceived 'Tokunbo' politician would interest me.

My candid advice to him is that he should just seek reelection into the hallowed chamber from his Lagos constituent.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by deriod(m): 1:53am On Jan 16, 2018
yayi ko yoyi ni,kole fi Ogun wole ,but let him come n spend all d money he's bin keeping.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 3:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Gazzy88:
I don't even think you know how broader Ogun state politics is. You think it's only Funsho Williams assassination that happened in the last few years in SW? Did you hear of dipo dina and kola bajomo' deaths? These two were approached gently to drop their ambition and when they proved stubborn, they were silenced. That's how bad Ogun politics is. You can't have someone like OBJ going against someone's candidacy in his state and expect such person to win. Win for where? Who go even give am ticket to contest under APC when the incumbent governor have bought all the party excos to his side. If you doubt me,ask anybody in Abeokuta what happened to Hamzat who came from Lagos to contest for senatorial seat in Ogun state back in 2015. They allowed him spent billions, after several warnings,while he lost woefully to their preferred candidate. Ogun politics is far brutal that Lagos. Stop wasting your time,no show for yayi unless you wan just chop his money.
i will come back here on the day he will be sworn in as the next governor of Ogun State to Reference this ur comment ....State another reasonable fact why he can not win then I will comment on it..politics is like selling a business idea to a prospective buyers(investors) ... If your idea is good they will buy it. Go and get your PVC instead of ranting behind ur keyboards. You don't win election on social media... Ask the losers they will tell you .... YAYI ni joor
Try and read this :https:///x7gn2MxaKC

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 5:04am On Jan 16, 2018
OmoOshodi:
stop announcing your foolishness to everyone.. Criticize with facts and figures.... YAYI IS FROM YEWA OGUN STATE... How is he alien... Grow up boy this is 2018 thank God you are back in lagos how is your village (iPod)
Tell me where in yewa is yayi from and I will prove how fooled you've been played. Check my posts to confirm my tribe and stop crowing like a cock. What facts do you need again? You're only working for what you were paid. Yayi have been doing that for everybody not only you so open your brain.
Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 5:10am On Jan 16, 2018
OmoOshodi:
i will come back here on the day he will be sworn in as the next governor of Ogun State to Reference this ur comment ....State another reasonable fact why he can not win then I will comment on it..politics is like selling a business idea to a prospective buyers(investors) ... If your idea is good they will buy it. Go and get your PVC instead of ranting behind ur keyboards. You don't win election on social media... Ask the losers they will tell you .... YAYI ni joor
Try and read this :https:///x7gn2MxaKC
You think Ogun state politics is equal to that of alimosho abi. You should be the one to jot this day on your jotter for reference. Yayi can only win on social media. You don't live here so shut up, I live in Ogun state. I know the happenings politically. You think you can sit down your ass in Lagos inside your room,dreaming whatsnot. Oga smell the coffee,at least if I don't know much of SW politics,I still know yayi is not coming here to loot Ogun treasury for tinubu.
Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2018
OmoOshodi:
actually, we have
Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2018
sentio2020:
you are too much jare.... the question I always ask those political neophyte is how will yayi emerge at the primary election where all party delegate are like slave to the governor. politically ogun state is too much of a power drunk state when you political heavy weight with financial muscle to battle anybody
if that were true, which is not, then amosun wouldn't have won as against Daniels candidate, he wouldn't have won again the second time against PDP's rigorous spending and total defamation of his character.

If you wan the truth, just listen now..

Ogun State people would always vote for you or against you as they wish and this is measured by performance!

Go check the history.

You can start sharing money and watch people vote for another, right in your presence!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by jaidey1: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2018
OmoOshodi:
you can elect him as governor of oshodi. Ogun state people don't need him. he's looking like a tout already. keep your tout in oshodi
Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by haffaze777(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2018
jaidey1:
you can elect him as governor of oshodi. Ogun state people don't need him. he's looking like a tout already. keep your tout in oshodi
See as my brother from Ogun state kill his (yayi) gubernatorial ambition before it kick start,I've been telling all this yayi errand boys that Ogun state politics is quite different from Lagos politics,u can't just come from nowhere and lord it over us.yayi should go back to his Lagos lobatan.majority of Ogun state indigenes are against his ambition
Re: Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Children without PVC everywhere on social media...... Politics is meant for subtle minded fellows ... It has happened before... It shall happen again ..... Omo Ogun Ise Ya

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! / Amotekun: Sagay Blasts Minister Of Justice, Asks Governors To Ignore Him / Ibos And Palliative Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.