Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power (2909 Views)

Rams Sacrificed Ahead Of Third Mainland Bridge Repair (Photos) / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / African American Man To Return To Umuahia, Nigeria As He Rocks Igbo Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Greetings,

The dangers of people of African descent being converted to the ways of the savages rings true in this example of African American Charles Taylor. Charles Taylor, a descendant of African American slaves, that Pres. Lincoln freed and shipped them to Liberia where they formed Liberia into an American colony. These African American slaves saw themselves superior to the Africans in Liberia, they believed their speaking English, being Christian and being of different bloodline separated them. There was never peace between the two groups as the African Americans received favor and support from the American Whites who also were living in Liberia. These Uncle Tom African Americans began to enslave the Africans and this continued up until the Liberian Civil War. This in where Charles Taylor born in Liberia but of bloodline descent of African American elitists later enters the picture, Taylor went to school in America. Taylor was incarcerated in a Boston prison where the CIA broke him out of prison and flew him to Africa. Taylor returned to the Liberia and began paying rebels to cause uproar in the country. Taylor was hired many hencemen including General Butt Naked, a Krahn high priest, who believed it was his destiny to be king. General Butt naked and the elders of Krahn, a Liberian traditional cult, sacrifice babies, snatching them from African women at will. The babies were chopped up and feed to the war boys that General Butt Naked used to help Samuel Moe and Taylor seize power. General Butt Naked and his child soldiers fought butt naked, which they claim gave them supernatural powers, I wouldn't doubt. But the issue of was truly these war boys were rapists along with General Butt Naked who said that the Devil appeared to him and told him to kill babies. The truth is that being naked has nothing to do with the magic bullet proof vests, but all Satan demons require sodomy and sexual deviance so that the spirit of the demons can pass from one person to another. This is the truth of Charles Taylor and how he came to power by sacrificing babies and sodomizing small boys brainwashing them into becoming rapists and killers. They were feared for their savagery that they heaped upon innocent Liberians and this fear was a form of control that Taylor used to surp power and keep it. Taylor was only brought down when he attempted to expand his dark rule into Sierra Leone. He is currently serving 50 years for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

[b]Blahyi, also known as Genera Butt Naked, has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his unclothedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat."[10]

Blahyi claimed to a South African Star reporter that he "met Satan regularly and talked to him" and that from age of 11 to 25 he took part in monthly human sacrifices.[11] In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count."[12]

Blahyi also purported that during this period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town singlehandedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up".[13] Some of Blahyi's soldiers--often boys in their early teens and younger--would enter battle naked; others would wear women's clothes.[1] In June 2006 Blahyi published his autobiography that included pictures of him fighting with a rifle, wearing nothing but sneakers.[14]

During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Naked Brigade.[3] They were funded by Roosevelt Johnson and fought alongside the ULIMO militia against militias led by Charles Taylor and Prince Yormie Johnson. ULIMO was loyal to Samuel Doe, who was captured and executed—personally—by Johnson. Taylor eventually took control of the country.
[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGrjsb9bsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrkTi3EHqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OkKBQXs2HM

Black Satanists are real and we must address this issue of wicked demonically possessed people of African descent:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Charles Taylor and the CIA, Former Liberian President Was a CIA Agent
Posted By: adminon: January 21, 2012In: Black GlobalNo Comments Print Email
via AfricanGlobe.net

Two very significant and interconnected events happened this week in Liberia – President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf was inaugurated for a second term with a subdued opposition attending the ceremonies, sick and former Liberian President Charles Taylor was implicated in a Boston Globe article for serving as a CIA informant beginning in the early 1980s and spanning many decades.

Taylor, Taylor, How Did Your Garden Grow?

Taylor, who currently languishes in a jail cell in the Hague after undergoing trial for 11 counts of crimes against humanity in the Sierra Leonean civil war, has ironically never faced trial for the atrocities that he orchestrated, oversaw, and implemented in Liberia. The bombshell news that he was indeed a CIA informant in the early years of his rise to notoriety calls into question America’s complicity in Taylor’s destruction of Liberia and crimes against humanity.

America’s facilitation of Taylor’s escape from a maximum security prison in Boston in 1985 – while he was facing extradition to Liberia for allegedly stealing US $1 million from the General Services Agency, which he headed during President Samuel Kanyon Doe’s government – was always rumored but never corroborated. I remember covering the first day of Taylor’s trial in the Hague, and interviewing Stephen Rapp, the then chief prosecutor, about whether or not his investigations into Taylor’s exploits in Libya and Sierra Leone ever unearthed the real causes of his ‘escape’ from the maximum security prison in Massachusetts.

Rapp was tight-lipped, yet appeared confounded by this mystery as well. When Taylor eventually confessed during the Hague trial that he strolled out of prison after a guard conveniently opened his cell one night, we all knew that something was awry: “I am calling it my release because I didn’t break out,” Taylor testified. “I did not pay any money. I did not know the guys who picked me up. I was not hiding [afterwards].”

The Taylor-CIA connection has re-inscribed for Liberians an age-old dilemma, what to do with our so-called historical relationship with the United States, which has been fraught with betrayal after betrayal. Liberians who have been commenting on various notice boards are justifiably angry, upset and disappointed, but not surprised. This is the validation we’ve been wanting for years, and it comes on the heels of the inauguration for a second term of our head of state, who was ironically pictured dedicating the new U.S. Embassy in Liberia this week, with a smiling Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the foreground.

Some Liberians, under anonymity, are arguing that U.S. authorities who courted Taylor for intelligence be brought to justice for crimes against humanity in the Liberian civil war, that the International Criminal Court – now headed by a female Gambian national – should exhibit blind justice, that instead of hauling African and non-Western leaders to the international body for politically motivated prosecution, they too should face the full weight of the law. I tend to agree with these arguments, however radical and farfetched they may seem.

Inquiring Liberian Minds Deserve to Know

The Globe article recounts that the CIA has said releasing further information could be a national security threat. A threat to whom, might I ask? Liberians deserve to know the nature, duration, scale, and scope of the CIA-Taylor relationship, it is a part of our national history, and must be recounted in the history books for our children, and our children’s children to remember that a relationship with the U.S. must be monitored at all times.

Liberians are not gullible, nor are we unsophisticated in realizing that one plus one equals two. We’ve always known that the dubiousness surrounding Taylor’s escape from the Massachusetts maximum-security prison was the beginning of the end for us. And if the implications of the Globe article are true, then the CIA could provide more answers.

It’s no wonder that the U.S. didn’t intervene in the Liberian civil war, though dying Liberians begged and pleaded for its assistance. One U.S. diplomat at the time even said that “Liberia is of no strategic interest to the United States.” It begs the question, if Liberia was of “no strategic interest” during the war, when we were killing ourselves and each other in the name of liberation, what is Liberia’s strategic interest to the U.S. now, when U.S. NGOs and development workers abound, and the Peace Corps has reinserted itself?

This should send a strong signal to Liberians and Liberia once and for all that America cannot be trusted. From Noriega, to Osama, to Saddam, to Samuel Doe, authoritarian leaders who end up in the U.S.’s good graces are never there for long.

Limits of Reciprocity

What Liberians and the Liberian government should be doing is strategizing, devising our own “Liberia Policy for the U.S.” which factors in seriously our checkered history with unsentimental bias.

We should also rely on a corpus of intellectual and creative work that has already investigated our ‘limits of reciprocity’ with the United States. Liberian filmmaker Nancee Oku Bright’s film, Liberia: America’s Stepchild, explores the torturous relationship between Liberia and the United States, with her thesis being that the U.S. sees Liberia as an ‘outside’ child, one who is illegitimate upon conception and can be used and abused at will without consequence. And Liberian academic Dr. D. Elwood Dunn also interrogates this relationship in his book, Liberia and the United States During the Cold War: Limits of Reciprocity, showing that the Cold War placed Liberia in a very strategic position to exploit its relationship with the United States, yet with unintended consequences.

In this new political dispensation, it should be clear that Liberia should hold the U.S. at arm’s length, that hosting AFRICOM or any U.S. satellite post is out of the question, that we have to use them just as strategically as they have used us. With the geopolitics of China and other emerging nations, Liberia needs to develop a “Look South Policy,” not because we have become alienated, as in the case of Zimbabwe, but because we have made a conscious decision to explore other options, remembering that the U.S. will act only in its interest and leave those caught in the crossfire to fend for themselves.

We deserve to know the details of Taylor’s relationship with the CIA. It is crucial to our development planning, historical remembrance, healing and nation-building.

Born in Monrovia, Liberia, Robtel Neajai Pailey is currently pursuing a doctorate in Development Studies at the University of London’s School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), as a Mo Ibrahim Foundation Ph.D. Scholar.
Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
KingSango:
Charles Taylor and the CIA, Former Liberian President Was a CIA Agent
Posted By: adminon: January 21, 2012In: Black GlobalNo Comments Print Email
via AfricanGlobe.net

Two very significant and interconnected events happened this week in Liberia – President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf was inaugurated for a second term with a subdued opposition attending the ceremonies, sick and former Liberian President Charles Taylor was implicated in a Boston Globe article for serving as a CIA informant beginning in the early 1980s and spanning many decades.

Taylor, Taylor, How Did Your Garden Grow?

Taylor, who currently languishes in a jail cell in the Hague after undergoing trial for 11 counts of crimes against humanity in the Sierra Leonean civil war, has ironically never faced trial for the atrocities that he orchestrated, oversaw, and implemented in Liberia. The bombshell news that he was indeed a CIA informant in the early years of his rise to notoriety calls into question America’s complicity in Taylor’s destruction of Liberia and crimes against humanity.

America’s facilitation of Taylor’s escape from a maximum security prison in Boston in 1985 – while he was facing extradition to Liberia for allegedly stealing US $1 million from the General Services Agency, which he headed during President Samuel Kanyon Doe’s government – was always rumored but never corroborated. I remember covering the first day of Taylor’s trial in the Hague, and interviewing Stephen Rapp, the then chief prosecutor, about whether or not his investigations into Taylor’s exploits in Libya and Sierra Leone ever unearthed the real causes of his ‘escape’ from the maximum security prison in Massachusetts.

Rapp was tight-lipped, yet appeared confounded by this mystery as well. When Taylor eventually confessed during the Hague trial that he strolled out of prison after a guard conveniently opened his cell one night, we all knew that something was awry: “I am calling it my release because I didn’t break out,” Taylor testified. “I did not pay any money. I did not know the guys who picked me up. I was not hiding [afterwards].”

The Taylor-CIA connection has re-inscribed for Liberians an age-old dilemma, what to do with our so-called historical relationship with the United States, which has been fraught with betrayal after betrayal. Liberians who have been commenting on various notice boards are justifiably angry, upset and disappointed, but not surprised. This is the validation we’ve been wanting for years, and it comes on the heels of the inauguration for a second term of our head of state, who was ironically pictured dedicating the new U.S. Embassy in Liberia this week, with a smiling Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the foreground.

Some Liberians, under anonymity, are arguing that U.S. authorities who courted Taylor for intelligence be brought to justice for crimes against humanity in the Liberian civil war, that the International Criminal Court – now headed by a female Gambian national – should exhibit blind justice, that instead of hauling African and non-Western leaders to the international body for politically motivated prosecution, they too should face the full weight of the law. I tend to agree with these arguments, however radical and farfetched they may seem.

Inquiring Liberian Minds Deserve to Know

The Globe article recounts that the CIA has said releasing further information could be a national security threat. A threat to whom, might I ask? Liberians deserve to know the nature, duration, scale, and scope of the CIA-Taylor relationship, it is a part of our national history, and must be recounted in the history books for our children, and our children’s children to remember that a relationship with the U.S. must be monitored at all times.

Liberians are not gullible, nor are we unsophisticated in realizing that one plus one equals two. We’ve always known that the dubiousness surrounding Taylor’s escape from the Massachusetts maximum-security prison was the beginning of the end for us. And if the implications of the Globe article are true, then the CIA could provide more answers.

It’s no wonder that the U.S. didn’t intervene in the Liberian civil war, though dying Liberians begged and pleaded for its assistance. One U.S. diplomat at the time even said that “Liberia is of no strategic interest to the United States.” It begs the question, if Liberia was of “no strategic interest” during the war, when we were killing ourselves and each other in the name of liberation, what is Liberia’s strategic interest to the U.S. now, when U.S. NGOs and development workers abound, and the Peace Corps has reinserted itself?

This should send a strong signal to Liberians and Liberia once and for all that America cannot be trusted. From Noriega, to Osama, to Saddam, to Samuel Doe, authoritarian leaders who end up in the U.S.’s good graces are never there for long.

Limits of Reciprocity

What Liberians and the Liberian government should be doing is strategizing, devising our own “Liberia Policy for the U.S.” which factors in seriously our checkered history with unsentimental bias.

We should also rely on a corpus of intellectual and creative work that has already investigated our ‘limits of reciprocity’ with the United States. Liberian filmmaker Nancee Oku Bright’s film, Liberia: America’s Stepchild, explores the torturous relationship between Liberia and the United States, with her thesis being that the U.S. sees Liberia as an ‘outside’ child, one who is illegitimate upon conception and can be used and abused at will without consequence. And Liberian academic Dr. D. Elwood Dunn also interrogates this relationship in his book, Liberia and the United States During the Cold War: Limits of Reciprocity, showing that the Cold War placed Liberia in a very strategic position to exploit its relationship with the United States, yet with unintended consequences.

In this new political dispensation, it should be clear that Liberia should hold the U.S. at arm’s length, that hosting AFRICOM or any U.S. satellite post is out of the question, that we have to use them just as strategically as they have used us. With the geopolitics of China and other emerging nations, Liberia needs to develop a “Look South Policy,” not because we have become alienated, as in the case of Zimbabwe, but because we have made a conscious decision to explore other options, remembering that the U.S. will act only in its interest and leave those caught in the crossfire to fend for themselves.

We deserve to know the details of Taylor’s relationship with the CIA. It is crucial to our development planning, historical remembrance, healing and nation-building.

Born in Monrovia, Liberia, Robtel Neajai Pailey is currently pursuing a doctorate in Development Studies at the University of London’s School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), as a Mo Ibrahim Foundation Ph.D. Scholar.

The CIA are sodomite pedophile Satanists who are involved in worldwide child trafficking and creating sodomite soldiers out of small children everywhere, funding terrorists and training killers.

Sirleaf kept her conscious and would not support Taylor's wife, Mrs. Taylor was highly involved in the child sacrifice of babies that put Charles Taylor in the seat of the Presidency of Liberia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdPMLU3Wfo

1 Share

Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is guy is on point speaking on these worldwide satanists that includes world leaders from many nations. All walks of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qqrYeaqXk
Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

The dangers of people of African descent being converted to the ways of the savages rings true in this example of African American Charles Taylor. Charles Taylor, a descendant of African American slaves, that Pres. Lincoln freed and shipped them to Liberia where they formed Liberia into an American colony. These African American slaves saw themselves superior to the Africans in Liberia, they believed their speaking English, being Christian and being of different bloodline separated them. There was never peace between the two groups as the African Americans received favor and support from the American Whites who also were living in Liberia. These Uncle Tom African Americans began to enslave the Africans and this continued up until the Liberian Civil War. This in where Charles Taylor born in Liberia but of bloodline descent of African American elitists later enters the picture, Taylor went to school in America. Taylor was incarcerated in a Boston prison where the CIA broke him out of prison and flew him to Africa. Taylor returned to the Liberia and began paying rebels to cause uproar in the country. Taylor was hired many hencemen including General Butt Naked, a Krahn high priest, who believed it was his destiny to be king. General Butt naked and the elders of Krahn, a Liberian traditional cult, sacrifice babies, snatching them from African women at will. The babies were chopped up and feed to the war boys that General Butt Naked used to help Samuel Moe and Taylor seize power. General Butt Naked and his child soldiers fought butt naked, which they claim gave them supernatural powers, I wouldn't doubt. But the issue of was truly these war boys were rapists along with General Butt Naked who said that the Devil appeared to him and told him to kill babies. The truth is that being naked has nothing to do with the magic bullet proof vests, but all Satan demons require sodomy and sexual deviance so that the spirit of the demons can pass from one person to another. This is the truth of Charles Taylor and how he came to power by sacrificing babies and sodomizing small boys brainwashing them into becoming rapists and killers. They were feared for their savagery that they heaped upon innocent Liberians and this fear was a form of control that Taylor used to surp power and keep it. Taylor was only brought down when he attempted to expand his dark rule into Sierra Leone. He is currently serving 50 years for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

[b]Blahyi, also known as Genera Butt Naked, has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his unclothedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat."[10]

Blahyi claimed to a South African Star reporter that he "met Satan regularly and talked to him" and that from age of 11 to 25 he took part in monthly human sacrifices.[11] In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count."[12]

Blahyi also purported that during this period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town singlehandedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up".[13] Some of Blahyi's soldiers--often boys in their early teens and younger--would enter battle naked; others would wear women's clothes.[1] In June 2006 Blahyi published his autobiography that included pictures of him fighting with a rifle, wearing nothing but sneakers.[14]

During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Naked Brigade.[3] They were funded by Roosevelt Johnson and fought alongside the ULIMO militia against militias led by Charles Taylor and Prince Yormie Johnson. ULIMO was loyal to Samuel Doe, who was captured and executed—personally—by Johnson. Taylor eventually took control of the country.
[/b]

Black Satanists are real and we must address this issue of wicked demonically possessed people of African descent:
Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Greetings,

These African American slaves still controlled by the satanic U.S CIA and are still in power in Liberia! The image of Africa is grossly affect by these people, the Liberian civil war is what world war 3 will look like. Pedophile cannibal occultists raping and eating children and babies. Human beings possessed by evil spirits and destroying civilization. We need to expose this nonsense so as to bring it to an end. Evil thrives when it is able to hide in the dark but when brought to the light it has no power!

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Greetings,

The dangers of people of African descent being converted to the ways of the savages rings true in this example of African American Charles Taylor. Charles Taylor, a descendant of African American slaves, that Pres. Lincoln freed and shipped them to Liberia where they formed Liberia into an American colony. These African American slaves saw themselves superior to the Africans in Liberia, they believed their speaking English, being Christian and being of different bloodline separated them. There was never peace between the two groups as the African Americans received favor and support from the American Whites who also were living in Liberia. These Uncle Tom African Americans began to enslave the Africans and this continued up until the Liberian Civil War. This in where Charles Taylor born in Liberia but of bloodline descent of African American elitists later enters the picture, Taylor went to school in America. Taylor was incarcerated in a Boston prison where the CIA broke him out of prison and flew him to Africa. Taylor returned to the Liberia and began paying rebels to cause uproar in the country. Taylor was hired many hencemen including General Butt Unclad, a Krahn high priest, who believed it was his destiny to be king. General Butt Unclad and the elders of Krahn, a Liberian traditional cult, sacrifice babies, snatching them from African women at will. The babies were chopped up and feed to the war boys that General Butt Unclad used to help Samuel Moe and Taylor seize power. General Butt Unclad and his child soldiers fought butt Unclad, which they claim gave them supernatural powers, I wouldn't doubt. But the issue of was truly these war boys were rapists along with General Butt Unclad who said that the Devil appeared to him and told him to kill babies. The truth is that being Unclad has nothing to do with the magic bullet proof vests, but all Satan demons require sodomy and sexual deviance so that the spirit of the demons can pass from one person to another. This is the truth of Charles Taylor and how he came to power by sacrificing babies and sodomizing small boys brainwashing them into becoming rapists and killers. They were feared for their savagery that they heaped upon innocent Liberians and this fear was a form of control that Taylor used to surp power and keep it. Taylor was only brought down when he attempted to expand his dark rule into Sierra Leone. He is currently serving 50 years for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

[b]Blahyi, also known as Genera Butt Unclad, has said he led his troops Unclad except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his unclothedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

Blahyi also purported that during this period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town singlehandedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up".[13] Some of Blahyi's soldiers--often boys in their early teens and younger--would enter battle Unclad; others would wear women's clothes.[1] In June 2006 Blahyi published his autobiography that included pictures of him fighting with a rifle, wearing nothing but sneakers.[14]

During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Unclad Brigade.[3] They were funded by Roosevelt Johnson and fought alongside the ULIMO militia against militias led by Charles Taylor and Prince Yormie Johnson. ULIMO was loyal to Samuel Doe, who was captured and executed—personally—by Johnson. Taylor eventually took control of the country.
[/b]

Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

[/b]

Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Greetings,

The dangers of people of African descent being converted to the ways of the savages rings true in this example of African American Charles Taylor. Charles Taylor, a descendant of African American slaves, that Pres. Lincoln freed and shipped them to Liberia where they formed Liberia into an American colony. These African American slaves saw themselves superior to the Africans in Liberia, they believed their speaking English, being Christian and being of different bloodline separated them. There was never peace between the two groups as the African Americans received favor and support from the American Whites who also were living in Liberia. These Uncle Tom African Americans began to enslave the Africans and this continued up until the Liberian Civil War. This in where Charles Taylor born in Liberia but of bloodline descent of African American elitists later enters the picture, Taylor went to school in America. Taylor was incarcerated in a Boston prison where the CIA broke him out of prison and flew him to Africa. Taylor returned to the Liberia and began paying rebels to cause uproar in the country. Taylor was hired many hencemen including General Butt Unclad, a Krahn high priest, who believed it was his destiny to be king. General Butt Unclad and the elders of Krahn, a Liberian traditional cult, sacrifice babies, snatching them from African women at will. The babies were chopped up and feed to the war boys that General Butt Unclad used to help Samuel Moe and Taylor seize power. General Butt Unclad and his child soldiers fought butt Unclad, which they claim gave them supernatural powers, I wouldn't doubt. But the issue of was truly these war boys were rapists along with General Butt Unclad who said that the Devil appeared to him and told him to kill babies. The truth is that being Unclad has nothing to do with the magic bullet proof vests, but all Satan demons require sodomy and sexual deviance so that the spirit of the demons can pass from one person to another. This is the truth of Charles Taylor and how he came to power by sacrificing babies and sodomizing small boys brainwashing them into becoming rapists and killers. They were feared for their savagery that they heaped upon innocent Liberians and this fear was a form of control that Taylor used to surp power and keep it. Taylor was only brought down when he attempted to expand his dark rule into Sierra Leone. He is currently serving 50 years for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

[b]Blahyi, also known as Genera Butt Unclad, has said he led his troops Unclad except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his unclothedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

Blahyi also purported that during this period he had "magical powers that made him invisible" and a "special power" to capture a town singlehandedly, then call in his troops afterwards to "clean up".[13] Some of Blahyi's soldiers--often boys in their early teens and younger--would enter battle Unclad; others would wear women's clothes.[1] In June 2006 Blahyi published his autobiography that included pictures of him fighting with a rifle, wearing nothing but sneakers.[14]

During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Unclad Brigade.[3] They were funded by Roosevelt Johnson and fought alongside the ULIMO militia against militias led by Charles Taylor and Prince Yormie Johnson. ULIMO was loyal to Samuel Doe, who was captured and executed—personally—by Johnson. Taylor eventually took control of the country.
[/b]

Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

[/b]

Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

These African American slaves still controlled by the satanic U.S CIA and are still in power in Liberia! The image of Africa is grossly affect by these people, the Liberian civil war is what world war 3 will look like. Pedophile cannibal occultists raping and eating children and babies. Human beings possessed by evil spirits and destroying civilization. We need to expose this nonsense so as to bring it to an end. Evil thrives when it is able to hide in the dark but when brought to the light it has no power!

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

Re: African American Satanist Charles Taylor Sacrificed Babies To Surp Power by KingSango(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Greetings,

Who doesn't understand now that sodomites and pedophiles have been ruling this world since ancient times? Babylon did not die. Egypt did not die. Greece and Rome did not die, but they are morphed into the worldwide Illuminati of Freemason hidden sodomites and pedophile male orders. This also include some women, but women are only used by men as breeders, so you have the women saying #Metoo, but they are heavily involved in helping men kidnap and sacrifice children. This the world of sodomites who are the spiritual dead. These are those who live by the flesh, they live for the flesh, and the spirit of righteous and purity is not in them. Where ever you have sodomites in the land you have devil worshipers and child sacrifice. They are the spiritual dead and sodomite pedophiles prey not only upon children but upon humanity. Sodomites and pedophiles set up organized religion of Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Sodomites and pedophiles are also involved in occult religions and they masters of deception, they are masters of evil, cruelty and selling mankind an illusion. Sodomites and pedophiles are behind science and engineering. This world is ruled by sodomites and pedophiles and they are the demons of this world.

Ase

Love Sango

The Rise of Sodom:

www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (Reply)

The Aro Settlements And The Confederacy / What Is Your Name And The Full Meaning In English / An Igbo Sacred Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.