Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (86057 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by WotzupNG: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
The below video showing a girl proposing to her boyfriend is currently going viral on social media.

The video is going viral not only cos Nigerians hardly see a female propose to a man, but cos the guy being proposed to fled the scene as soon as the girl went on one knee.

It was an highly embarrasing moment for the lady as she took to tears in front of spectators at the Ikeja City Mall where the proposal took place.

Well, below is a picture showing the runaway dude's face cos it was not clear in the video. Notice he has the same shirt and face cap on.

From the picture, it can be seen that he's at Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos. Could it be that he's about to flee the Country as well?

Watch the VIDEO below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/face-guy-ran-away-girlfriend-propose.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajZUeVgj7yY&t=5s

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by sgtleverage(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na e good for the gal abo oko ku

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by TheAnimatorsHub: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Village people surveillance fast pass CCTV... dem don quickly capture the face

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
I won't blame him. He must have his reasons. Perhaps he felt he isn't ready for marriage

I don't know why this is a big deal tho. Girls turn down men everyday. Just last week, a lady even emptied a glass of water on the poor dude who proposed to her. So why's this a big deal?

218 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
sgtleverage:
Na e good for the gal abo oko ku

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by shegzan(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
So we should start frying gas, abi?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by shegzan(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
The Niqaa make sense na.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Baawaa(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is what they called "eat and run" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by WotzupNG: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Shayneward1: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Make the lady no commit suicide sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
The guy rejected her because he saw her shouting "Feminism!!! Feminism!! on Nairaland

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Blackhawk01: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
I won't blame him. He must have his reasons. Perhaps he felt he isn't ready for marriage

I don't know why this is a big deal tho. Girls turn down men everyday. Just last week, a lady even emptied a glass of water on the poor dude who proposed to her. So why's this a big deal?

This is a first occurrence, I guess. cheesy

Some things should be left for guys to do biko, I honestly don't see any sense in this.

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This is a first occurrence, I guess. cheesy

Some things should be left for guys to do biko, I honestly don't see any sense in this.

No, proposing marriage shouldn't be left to men alone. Doing it publicly by either gender is what people should stop. Especially when you're not sure and you've never discussed it with your partner

I can never propose in public place except I'm VERY sure the girl wants the marriage more than I do

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Blackhawk01: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....

You're right, very right.

Dude was a fvckboi all along... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
No, proposing marriage shouldn't be left to men alone. Doing it publicly by either gender is what people should stop. Especially when you're not sure and you've never discussed it with your partner

I can never propose in public place except I'm VERY sure the girl wants the marriage more than I do
Lol....gender equality I guess.....but when some ladies want gender equality you start shouting that it is against our culture...you start saying feminism is evil....hypocritical hypocrisy....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
what is the problem in accepting the proposal sef. you can always accept it and later leave the girl.

all these proposals things are just for media frenzy. No one can hold you responsible at least una neva marry

Drabeey was HERE

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Blackhawk01: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:

Tarh! Giving him hints isn't bad but proposing? Shii sounds so off and funny cheesy grin

So, he wears the ring after accepting her proposal? Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I'm all against every form of publicity too, especially when you're not sure of the outcome.

Safiaaa, oya do quick and comman propose to my egbon ooooo... tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by princechurchill(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
My guy ran away because he found out the girl is a feminist and we all know what happens when ur wife is one of them

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately ..and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happenes when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....monsense...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....

How is it a cowardly act?

Don't men get rejected?

Marriage is suppose to be a lifetime contract, men or women should be brave enough to reject if they ain't ready.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Amarabae(f): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Even if he was not interested, he would have pretended and accept the thing to save her from embarrassment.
Then when they reach home, he will then reject it secretly before her .
The girl also should be blamed too, if you wanted to take this big risk, why in an open crowded place?
Why not in a secret place?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
Lol....gender equality I guess.....but when some ladies want gender equality you start shouting that it is against our culture...you start saying feminism is evil....hypocritical hypocrisy....
What is this one saying? Do I look like the lot who rant about gender equality or whatever?

Who made the rules that men should always be the ones to propose? What's wrong in a lady proposing marriage to her partner? You lot have a long way to go mehnnnnnn

7 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
pitiful

The day I said this proposal shii was just an unreasonable public display of affection, I got a lot of push back from people grin

I am pretty sure most of my detractors can now see my point, it doesn't look pretty when it goes horribly wrong.

I wonder how the lady must be feeling now sad

7 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by festwiz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't get the hype surrounding this story. What's so special about a guy turning down a marriage proposal? The reverse happens ever so often and we don't make the ladies celebrities, do we? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Even if he was not interested, he would have pretended and accept the thing to save her from embarrassment.
The girl also should be blamed too, if you wanted to take this big risk, why in an open crowded place?
Really? Just last week when a lady emptied a glass of water on her partner who proposed to her, I saw how many of you lot (females) were everywhere supporting her decision. Now that the table's turned, he should have saved her the embarrassment by PRETENDING. SMH

69 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by doyinisaac(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin what a man can do a woman can do better

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by doyinisaac(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

How is it a cowardly act?

Don't men get rejected?

Marriage is suppose to be a lifetime contract, men or women should be brave enough to reject if they ain't ready.
But whenever a lady rejects a guy many people here on Nairaland kept insulting the lady telling her that she should not have turned him down openly like that,so now it is the other way round ,why can't people say the same thing to the guy too??is that not double standards??

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by LifestyleTonite: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Don't you want her to go viral?

She got the opposite tho tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Tarh! Giving him hints isn't bad but proposing? Shii sounds so off and funny cheesy grin

So, he wears the ring after accepting her proposal? Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I'm all against every form of publicity too, especially when you're not sure of the outcome.

Safiaaa, oya do quick and comman propose to my egbon ooooo... tongue tongue
Lol. You don't get it. When a girl proposes to a dude and he accepts, he will still have to buy the official ring and all that. It's more like 'see, I'm tired of waiting, take me to the altar already'. I don't see it as any big deal tbh. If the guy is ready, loved the girl and he's always had in mind the plan to 'marry' her someday, I don't think he'll decline

And the last sentence, I'll even make my move before she gets to the point of proposing to me tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by doyinisaac(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....
grin grin the thing pain you ehn.....But well as for the lady,If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain' .....she is not desperate....she is just fulfilling what the bible said in Isaiah 4:1.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
But whenever a lady rejects a guy many people here on Nairaland keep insulting the lady telling her that she should not have turned him down openly like that,so now it is a ladies turn,why can't people say the same thing to the guy too??is that not double standards??

Unfortunately sir, the person you quoted rarely insult people's decision.

So, kindly count me off from the "Nairalanders" you typed about.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.