Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (74533 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by mazi85(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
We are tired of dis whole drama.

I blame buhari and APC for this!
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by unbitchable(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
alexialin:

I doubt it too.

The guy is just lying.

The girl mumu don over done.

Next time., she will wait patiently until the man she's dating says will u marry me?

This scenario wil. Last in her memory for life grin cheesy
She just can't stop bitching.
Her mumu still never reach your own
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

Maybe the Mrs is aboard, since he was seen leaving the country, straight after this drama grin grin grin

But dey don catch_em, his face is viral so his Mrs will soon know. cool

Fvckboiz proclaiming love; this is what happens undecided

You ladies prefer fck boys over responsible ones innit...
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by sisisioge: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:
ko kan se kiniyen funmi lasan pelu enu e yen. Kotun wa rora na ferefe, arrgh. Adu mara dan to sure, ko'mo pupa lo sempe

Maybe you should try your hands at Greek writing too, this your Arabic remains illegible grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by IkpuMmadu: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is she stupid
Is she desperate
Husband scarcity
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Junker007: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
ShyCypher:
Slay mamas are desperately tryin' to switch focus from the shameless desperate old hag to the dude.

Who send her message?

She didn't know he was married and proposed to him? If he was married she would have said it to all those watchin' while she was freakin' out.

The truth is women can't handle rejection yet they are quick to turn men down. Serves her right.

My advise to her is to travel out of the country because her shame is too much.

We have too many corpses in Lagos lagoon already she must not add hers.

hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. They guy go hear weeee
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Toks2008:

You ladies prefer fck boys over responsible ones innit...

We just want it all... Sue us grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

Maybe the Mrs is aboard, since he was seen leaving the country, straight after this drama grin grin grin

But dey don catch_em, his face is viral so his Mrs will soon know. cool

Fvckboiz proclaiming love; this is what happens undecided
fvckgirls looking for ready-made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by unbitchable(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
sisisioge:

Maybe you should try your hands at Greek writing too, this your Arabic remains illegible grin
Illegible bawo?, don't tell me you can't figure. Those words are easy code na, street code. Go figure, make una feel me.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
i just weak .if this story is true then the guy is not responsible but then we have to hear from the guy's mouth to conclude ooo.hmm if he really has a wife consider the marriage on shaky ground already cos any news on the super highway travels very fast.
shaky
How
Can you not see that demand and supply will not allow d wife misbehave?
Plenty women looking for ring
E easy?
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
We are tired of dis whole drama.

I didn't quote you to play around; I'm being serious here. you're beautiful and I would like to know you. thanks
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by unbitchable(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

We just want it all... Sue us grin
I don't spare somalians
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:
I don't spare somalians

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

I think you should have that pix framed and hang it on your wall.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blackfyre:

I think you should have that pix framed and hang it on your wall.

Wtf is going on tonight grin

Come again
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

Wtf is going on tonight grin

Come again

I ain't a tape recorder. Read the post again...
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blackfyre:

I ain't a tape recorder. Read the post again...

What picture are you on about
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples0303:

What picture are you on about

Bros? Pic you've been spamming the whole NL with...
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by wizrose(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
why can't the guy smoonch the hell out of her and dump her cheesy
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blackfyre:

Bros? Pic you've been spamming the whole NL with...

Wrong person.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Junker007:

hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. They guy go hear weeee

The worst she can do is create fake news through her friends to blackmail him like she's doin' now.

All it takes is ONE video from the guy provin' he's not married & its over 4 her.

Women will always wail & complain.

She must travel out o. This embarrassment is too much.

She wan form 'feminist' - take the bull by the horns.

Job hazards.

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by unbitchable(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

Dimples!!!, how many times have i called you?
You can always get what you wish for, i promise.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples0303:

grin grin grin grin

Why talk in riddles undecided

Have it framed...
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blackfyre:

Have it framed...

OK sir will do!

Thank you for this your kind permission angry
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Suntet: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Eh yah!!!!!! Try again later okay.....
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by practicalclass: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Married or not, their is no right justification for what did girl did. A lady should NEVER propose to a guy except someone wants to rewrite the whole creation story. And why do such publicly sef.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Shugavee(f): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Stay single till the right man comes along n if he doesnt, live ur life to the fullest!!! Marriage is not an achievement
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Shugavee(f): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
it could be true after watching that video it took about 20 secs after the guy left before she screamed No took anoda 10 secs and screamed No(its only means she was trying to process what the guy had told her while expressing her shock screaming No (it cant be) pause again for 10 secs and be like could it be true in her mind No she screamed again
the way she screamed it was obvious there is something wrong!!! Normally she would hv just walked out n saved herself from the shame but the way she screamed showed he really said something that terrified her!!
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
Poo!!

You think she don't know before deciding to be the one engaging him?, huh?
You fvcking think a lady can date a married man without knowing?
Hey!!, C'omon! hommie, you gotta wise up to know that ladies are so wise and good in monitoring and observing their partner.

She's a side chick who think her pussy will put her to the wife position but the man's wife is serving a living God.

A very living GOD

The last sentence got me laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by crazymommy(f): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Some people On social media yesterday night said that it was a movie scene shot inside Ikeja mall....I don't even know what to believe sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.