Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) (43528 Views)

U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Rachelsblog(f): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yesterday a Heartbroken Lady named Rosalyn Cried out of how she has been physically abused and battered by her husband, without Provocation, The Heartless man Impregnated her 16yr old sister after sleeping with her for 2years, And asked her to abort the baby, the wife confronted and rather than been remorseful he descended on her with fresh rounds of beating, Before it got to the point of crying out the Benue based woman gets beating like a routine, Morning after waking up, and before going to bed.

News Breaker Mimi Adetze who shared the news yesterday, after she cried to her, has given update, and according to her, the man has since been arrested, and is currently in custody..
May Justice be served..
see her post below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/man-who-beat-his-wife-to-stupor-after.html

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
I feel he deserves this...

Abi? undecided

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Blackfire(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
A serial killer on rampage....

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by NOC1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
That's AY, when he was broke...
Before I forget wetin carry me show here, the man is useless, the real shit-hole.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good one.
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
She was foolish to leave a sheep close to the Wolf himself.

He impregnated her at 19....why would he spare her sister aged 16?

She should have known a leopard (pedophile here) would never change its spots

20 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dog!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by jerflakes(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Only you? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by jaymejate: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Did they say "I do?"

If yes... They should continue to de do

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Edopesin: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Kogi ppl are the most violent and radical set of ppl i have ever seen. They are all thugs,u can never see a decent kogi man

Trash

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by kingsaif(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Favbolu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
The guy one resemble Ay
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by toluleke(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
If you don't love your wife seperate than beat and leave her in regret. How would you beat someone daughter like that

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
tongue
They should forgive him
Reward him with sex doll
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by free2ryhme: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Yesterday a Heartbroken Lady named Rosalyn Cried out of how she has been physically abused and battered by her husband, without Provocation, The Heartless man Impregnated her 16yr old sister after sleeping with her for 2years, And asked her to abort the baby, the wife confronted and rather than been remorseful he descended on her with fresh rounds of beating, Before it got to the point of crying out the Benue based woman gets beating like a routine, Morning after waking up, and before going to bed.

News Breaker Mimi Adetze who shared the news yesterday, after she cried to her, has given update, and according to her, the man has since been arrested, and is currently in custody..
May Justice be served..
see her post below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/man-who-beat-his-wife-to-stupor-after.html

he shld be locked away for life

animal
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by abike12(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
i recommend castration
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Pavore9: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Kogi ppl are the most violent and radical set of ppl i have ever seen. They are all thugs,u can never see a decent kogi man

How can you just generalize that the entire Kogi people are violent and radical? Every State has its own share of the good, the bad and the ugly!

The man should be subjected to psychological assessment and be in confinement.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
He should locked up with the key thrown to the nearest ocean
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by oshe11: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
He looks EVIL.......
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by allcomage: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Serves him right, i will appreciate it if they put him away for like 7yrs.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by ogtavia(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
With that 'parting' on this head...she should have known he won't amount to any good thing...

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Dollabiz: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Really
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by pennywys(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't pity most of this women, most. Of them don't like tender care

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hope he's jailed for no less than five years for assault and defiling a minor
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Daboomb: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
toluleke:
If you don't love your wife seperate than beat and leave her in regret. How would you beat someone daughter like that

Very True!
If you dont love your husband, divorce him instead of living under his roof, eating his money while still phucking his neighbour, undecided undecided
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by honeyjoyce(f): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Really shocked shocked
Pierohandsome:
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by jkendy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
See the demons in the demonic face of this demonic man.
Didn't even care to check the name cos it's of no importance to me and non of my biz where he hails from
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by kaycyor: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
See as the man face be sef... Castrate the idiot jare..
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Daboomb: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:

TRASH!
Most Kogi people l have met, are very pleasant characters.

A few of them like to over do things (like Dino Melaye the thug) but you will agree with me that Melaye is no different from the thief from Kwara or Hell-Rufai from Kaduna.

If not for their being so peaceful, they should be burning down every house and slaugthering eevery Fulani herdsmen they can set their eyes upon... yet all they do is "peaceful protest"! angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba / Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos / Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.