Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (42106 Views)

Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Letenwam: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Few days ago, there was a viral report of a Nigerian man, Chidimma Obodoechina Amedu, who reportedly married his wife Sophy Ijeoma, 7 days after she indicated interest in a post he made about looking for a wife.

Amedu's marriage post on 30th December read;

Am of age to and I am ready to say I do and am wasting no time. Send in your applications. The most qualified will be married on January 6,2018. Application closes 12mid night, 31/12/2017. Am serious about this oh and don’t say you did not see it on time. Goodluck.

Sophy Ijeoma then commented ; Am interested, just DM me, lols

Days later, Amedu took to his Facebook wall to share photos of their marraige;

Others thought I was joking when I made the post that I needed to get married to any girl I would meet in few days from that day. Jokingly posted vacancy advert. She jokingly commented saying she was interested and on 6/1/18 I got married by Igbo tradition to my one in town egg.congrts ij-Obodo. UDI gave me and I paid. Hahaahha

However some Facebook users are claiming that the couple had known each and dating for over a year, before marriage. According to some, the stunt was pulled for attention.

Here's what Obiageli Agbodike wrote about the Nigerian man and his wife;

CHECK THE DATE ON THEIR PICTURE , IT SAYS DECEMBER 3RD, BUT HE MADE HIS MARRIAGE ADVERT POST ON DECEMBER 30TH ,
Do you know the six days marriage thing that has been trending lately is a scam and lies from the pit of hell?

Well, here are the pics they took on the 3rd December probably on a date, remember they said they have never met before.

Though they met on Facebook but they have been dating for more than a year now.

This is for those that might have dumped their boo because of this cheap lies.

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-married-wife-7-days-dating/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by biacan(f): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Busted cool

26 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by richythePH(f): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
i knew it!!!

like who marries a lady 7days after meeting her undecided

all lying bloggers have a special corner with wifi prepared for them in undecided

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Amarabae(f): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
I knew it was staged

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
richythePH:
i knew it!!!

like who marries a lady 7days after meeting her undecided

all lying bloggers have a special corner with wifi prepared for them in undecided
You mean five star in burning hotel, flames avenue grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by richythePH(f): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
You mean five star in burning hotel, flames avenue grin

lmfao cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by donstan18: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
You dare not tell Nigerians lies.

Because they can go as far as finding and digging out who your mum dated before she married your dad.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by BlackDBagba: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Damn!
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Anything for attention these days.

Regardless, I wish them what they wish themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Joislim(f): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Believe some stories you read on social media at your own peril.

12 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by sweetetlove(f): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Anything for the attention, they should enjoy their five minutes fame

6 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by olaolulazio(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Aproko Nigerians.
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2018
That's their business. Check my signature and order for your auto parts.

2 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by rawpadgin(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2018
& nairaland don't verify the authenticity of a story b4 pushing it down our throats

Seun & his foot soldiers need beta slap!

6 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by millionboi2: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by sekxyqueen(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2018
they are married already..

how's it your business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by purem(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2018
How does this became news

4 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by neutrotoba(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Nigerians and stunts just for attention that would not last
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Of course, how did they get their dresses ready and put things together in 7days?!

18 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Their headache undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Guyman02: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Believe only 10% of everything you see on Social Media until you can personally verify the veracity of the information.
People just do things on SM for cheap publicity and many people ignorantly fall for it and bloggers desperately seek for traffic to their websites and therefore concoct stories and clickbaits.

Moreover you cant contract Igbo marriages in 6 days up to the traditional marriage event, without preliminary discussions by both families which takes a process except if the girl is pregnant and the family wants to prevent a scandal

7 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by IamPatriotic(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Low life liars for cheap attention on social media

4 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by bedspread: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2018
GOOD FOR THEM

2 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by dominique(f): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Lengths people go for five minutes of social media fame
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Laveda(f): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
The length people go for this attention tho. cry lipsrsealed
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
But why? All in the name of trying to "feel different and unique...." smiley

All in the name of trying to beat Disney's Cinderella. Lol.... Honestly, people have lost it in this age. They just want to trend on social media and to them that is their greatest and most remarkable achievement. Smh

Lying you got married in just seven days after meeting her?

The worst part is that some nairalanders were super gullible enough to believe it when it first trended..... Lol

5 Likes

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Iamnobody: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
People just seek unnecessary attention nowadays.
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by lifestyle1(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by ajulu8000(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
It even made headline in CNN

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.