Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far (17292 Views)

Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far / Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by OAUTemitayo: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
doctokwus:
On the face of it,the ban on Fayemi looks laughable and wouldn't stand the test of a properly constituted court of law.
I do also sincerely believe Fayose knows this.
But the game I think Fayose is trying to play is both sentimental,retaliatory and using authority of the state he controls for now.
Impunity,selective prosecution and victimization of opponents by the government at the center is what has propelled,galvanized and imbued Fayose to carry out what may be be a foolhardy act,but still enforceable in the state,leading to crisis of authority,which Fayose is banking on.
The point is even if a federal high court throws out the ban,Fayose will easily get a state high court to issue a contrary order.Fayemi then goes on appeal and while the appeal decision is pending,Fayose counter appeals,asking if a court has the authority to squash an order or law enacted by a properly constituted state assembly in a federating unit.
While the legal tangle lingers ,Fayose would have totally derailed,halted or completely disorganized Fayemi's governorship ambition,which I think is his ultimate target.
Fayose maybe a clown and "kpomo" cutting governor,on the surface,unfit for modern day governance,but he is a classical "gutter politician", that understands and has a total grip of his local domain.
He is the proverbial Tse-tse fly on a man's scrotum.
So Fayose will tell INEC to respect a state high court decision when a Federal says otherwise?

First time Doctor would be disappointing me..

Though Fayemi is a sore loser.
Fayose would trounce him again despite owing 8 months salary.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by computer0810(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
fayose must be stupid on dis 1, what is he taking us for, Nigeria as a whole is not as gullible as ekiti ppl
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by aolawale025: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
All the while fayemi had the chance to defend himself. He refused

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by doctokwus: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
OAUTemitayo:
So Fayose will tell INEC to respect a state high court decision when a Federal says otherwise?

First time Doctor would be disappointing me..

Though Fayemi is a sore loser.
Fayose would trounce him again despite owing 8 months salary.
Governor Ikpeazu used a hurriedly issued state high Court order to stop the swearing in of Ogah,despite a preceeding order by Justice Abang of the FHC Abuja,asking for his immediate swearing in by INEC.
Could INEC enforce it,No!
You are d one that disappoints me because I even went further to paint a scenario of Fayose appealing even up to the Supreme Court asking for interpretation of the "power of any court to squash an order or law passed by a state assembly in a federating unit".
By the time the rigmarole is still ongoing,election season would have gone far deep,all the while Fayemi won't have been able to campaign because he won't be able to do so,being barred from public office by Ekiti state goverment,so long as the case is lingering in the courts.
You better dig deep for you to understand Fayose's end game.Fayose would continue having his way so long he remains inside Ekiti state and installs his stooge and that is the way he is carefully setting the scene for his post 2019 political life.
He knows the EFCC may come after him and would use the state assembly via his stooge successor to enact controversial laws and give himself d kind of physical protection that would make it legally and physically challenging for him to be arrested within Ekiti state by any authority.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by youngpresidooo: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
only if you people know fayose more than what the media portray him to be. Ask any EKITI man living in EKITI that is not sentimental that who has been d best governor of EKITI since its inception? Fayose is a talkative no doubt but he is far better than most of our politicians.
Back to this. fayemi caused a lot of damages in EKITI, he was summoned on many occasions , he refused to come. letter was sent to efcc, Icpc and so on none was honored and in a sane society this same man has d gut to say he wants to contest. Due to salary issue many EKITI people didn't want to vote before though fayose tried to explain . but you know na, it's very difficult to believe politicians but seeing fayemi's poster, people of EKITI had already vowed dat they would vote n make sure he doesn't come bk to Power (fayemi). Fayemi is a demon only loved by people outside his state cos of his cunny ways. It's painful that the federal govt is selective . they came to check EKITI acct almost 4 times and couldn't investigate a thief serving under them. Fayose shouldn't have wasted his energy cos I am deadly sure that Fayemi wouldn't get up to a thousand votes sef. but another thought came to my mind that fayemi must have an evil hidden agenda to have the gut to contest knowing fully well that he can't win. u should understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by SirBunky85(m): 12:47am On Jan 16, 2018
I laugh wen pple call pmb a dictator and hail fayose.fayose is too autocratic and arrogant,he wud intimidate pple more dan pmb if he finds himself as d president.dats y i dont take any of stupid criticisms against pmb serious cuz he is even worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by SirBunky85(m): 12:54am On Jan 16, 2018
jkendy:
Thieves would never like to be mentioned or indicted in this part of the world especially if they're prominent in their own sense of reasoning.
To them it's always "a joke" because they know for sure that nothing, absolutely nothing would happen to them.
senseless hypocrite.if any of fayoses cabinet is indicted by d fg,u wil d first to scream witchhunting

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Bianda24: 1:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Kettle calling pot black. Fayemi and Fayose are the same from the same clan of dishonesty.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by OAUTemitayo: 4:00am On Jan 16, 2018
doctokwus:

Governor Ikpeazu used a hurriedly issued state high Court order to stop the swearing in of Ogah,despite a preceeding order by Justice Abang of the FHC Abuja,asking for his immediate swearing in by INEC.
Could INEC enforce it,No!
You are d one that disappoints me because I even went further to paint a scenario of Fayose appealing even up to the Supreme Court asking for interpretation of the "power of any court to squash an order or law passed by a state assembly in a federating unit".
By the time the rigmarole is still ongoing,election season would have gone far deep,all the while Fayemi won't have been able to campaign because he won't be able to do so,being barred from public office by Ekiti state goverment,so long as the case is lingering in the courts.
You better dig deep for you to understand Fayose's end game.Fayose would continue having his way so long he remains inside Ekiti state and installs his stooge and that is the way he is carefully setting the scene for his post 2019 political life.
He knows the EFCC may come after him and would use the state assembly via his stooge successor to enact controversial laws and give himself d kind of physical protection that would make it legally and physically challenging for him to be arrested within Ekiti state by any authority.

Sir, Ogah had no Federal Support.
He had no backbone sir.
Fayemi has more weight than that.
Fayose would become a paper tiger the day he leaves office.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Alejoa(f): 4:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Illegality..... They were forming unholy alliance some years back. Strange bed fellow!!
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by omoelerin1: 4:54am On Jan 16, 2018
I don't know when Ekiti State has its own constitution that the state govt now has the power to ban someone from occupying public office, especially from contesting for political office. Even, federal govt or INEC lacks that power.

If you discover he has mismanaged the public funds, why can't you invite the EFCC to investigate him. When did you become the court of law that pass the judgment?

Since when Fayose saw Fayemi campaign posters in Ekiti, he don dey piss for sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2018
youngpresidooo:
only if you people know fayose more than what the media portray him to be. Ask any EKITI man living in EKITI that is not sentimental that who has been d best governor of EKITI since its inception? Fayose is a talkative no doubt but he is far better than most of our politicians.
Back to this. fayemi caused a lot of damages in EKITI, he was summoned on many occasions , he refused to come. letter was sent to efcc, Icpc and so on none was honored and in a sane society this same man has d gut to say he wants to contest. Due to salary issue many EKITI people didn't want to vote before though fayose tried to explain . but you know na, it's very difficult to believe politicians but seeing fayemi's poster, people of EKITI had already vowed dat they would vote n make sure he doesn't come bk to Power (fayemi). Fayemi is a demon only loved by people outside his state cos of his cunny ways. It's painful that the federal govt is selective . they came to check EKITI acct almost 4 times and couldn't investigate a thief serving under them. Fayose shouldn't have wasted his energy cos I am deadly sure that Fayemi wouldn't get up to a thousand votes sef. but another thought came to my mind that fayemi must have an evil hidden agenda to have the gut to contest knowing fully well that he can't win. u should understand what I mean.
Bros,u must be an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by jaidey1: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2018
pol23:
Fayemi is a thief.
This guy was the governor during my college days in Ekiti State University...the only thing recorded to his government was N500 million naira government house on top of a rock...and He morgaged the future of the state...
A very wicked soul like him needs a public flogging by the indigenous people of Ekiti state.
you are a liar. fayemi constructed roads. what about ikogosi? what about the welfare package for old people? I served in Ekiti when fayemi was there. you are a shameless liar!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2018
doctokwus:
On the face of it,the ban on Fayemi looks laughable and wouldn't stand the test of a properly constituted court of law.
I do also sincerely believe Fayose knows this.
But the game I think Fayose is trying to play is both sentimental,retaliatory and using authority of the state he controls for now.
Impunity,selective prosecution and victimization of opponents by the government at the center is what has propelled,galvanized and imbued Fayose to carry out what may be be a foolhardy act,but still enforceable in the state,leading to crisis of authority,which Fayose is banking on.
The point is even if a federal high court throws out the ban,Fayose will easily get a state high court to issue a contrary order.Fayemi then goes on appeal and while the appeal decision is pending,Fayose counter appeals,asking if a court has the authority to squash an order or law enacted by a properly constituted state assembly in a federating unit.
While the legal tangle lingers ,Fayose would have totally derailed,halted or completely disorganized Fayemi's governorship ambition,which I think is his ultimate target.
Fayose maybe a clown and "kpomo" cutting governor,on the surface,unfit for modern day governance,but he is a classical "gutter politician", that understands and has a total grip of his local domain.
He is the proverbial Tse-tse fly on a man's scrotum.
The scenario you painted sound familier...Ondo election
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2018
pained politician... when is he going to condemn buhari incompetency... or is he not seeing it
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2018
pained politician... when is he going to condemn buhari incompetency... or is he too daft like his master to notice it
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by nikedebo: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2018
I expect our leaders to shun the differences between them and move this country forward. All what we need to hear, see and feel is economic development and steady progress. I am not interested in media war and exchange of Abuja and Ekiti power
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Niminimi: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Fayemi should have ignored the noise maker and the uncouth governor.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by FamousHaybee(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2018
pol23:
Fayemi is a thief.
This guy was the governor during my college days in Ekiti State University...the only thing recorded to his government was N500 million naira government house on top of a rock...and He morgaged the future of the state...
A very wicked soul like him needs a public flogging by the indigenous people of Ekiti state.

you don't need to show us how dumb you are bro
This is what you deserve

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by FamousHaybee(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2018
jaidey1:
you are a liar. fayemi constructed roads. what about ikogosi? what about the welfare package for old people? I served in Ekiti when fayemi was there. you are a shameless liar!!!

You are sighted bro
Your medula is overfunctioning.
#not like some ipob goat here
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2018
As an Ekiti man, I know Fayose and his tantrums. However the expectation is that Fayemi should contribute positively at the Federal level. We all prayed ahead of the judgement that delivered his mandate to him in 2010.

He should gracefully forge ahead and forget about the governorship position. MOB did a great disservice by splitting the anti-PDP votes in 2014.
As a Federal minister, Fayemi is poised to serve Nigeria better. Lest we all forget he was a great road builder. He completed Federal roads and he built roads across the state, in every Local government.

His main failing with the people is similar to El-rufai's current battle with teachers in Kaduna.I am afraid Ekiti people will not vote Fayemi, as he is refined and not the crude aggressive local champion which the average Olokada would support for a 2nd term.

Whoever wins come October, should please renovate the full stretch on Ekiti soil of the Ikere-Ekiti to Akure Federal road to ease the suffering of the road users.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by youngpresidooo: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
kunle4toyeyaho:
Bros,u must be an illiterate
for your info I am not an illiterate n i didn't school in EKITI, when I was outside EKITI I talked like you do. I am not surprise. you already blinded by hatred n won't want to reason well. I sign off. And lastly thanks for your compliment.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by magzey: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
I love this drama, a thief catching a thief grin angry grin they will all meet in KUJE prison be that grin MAGU will catch Fayose when his tunure expire.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by youngpresidooo: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
jaidey1:
you are the liar here bro
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by youngpresidooo: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2018
lari03:
As an Ekiti man, I know Fayose and his tantrums. However the expectation is that Fayemi should contribute positively at the Federal level. We all prayed ahead of the judgement that delivered his mandate to him in 2010.

He should gracefully forge ahead and forget about the governorship position. MOB did a great disservice by splitting the anti-PDP votes in 2014.
As a Federal minister, Fayemi is poised to serve Nigeria better. Lest we all forget he was a great road builder. He completed Federal roads and he built roads across the state, in every Local government.

His main failing with the people is similar to El-rufai's current battle with teachers in Kaduna.I am afraid Ekiti people will not vote Fayemi, as he is refined and not the crude aggressive local champion which the average Olokada would support for a 2nd term.

Whoever wins come October, should please renovate the full stretch on Ekiti soil of the Ikere-Ekiti to Akure Federal road to ease the suffering of the road users.
you funny bro, why must you paint a demon angel? (fayemi) .
Be sincere bro, who has been the worst gov of the state after Adebayo. and best so far? pls be sincere, forget ur hatred for pdp
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by jaidey1: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
youngpresidooo:
you are the liar here bro
fayemi constructed roads!!!
http://thenationonlineng.net/fayemis-giant-strides-in-road-construction/

Fayemi renovated ikogosi
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/fayemi-commissions-redeveloped-ikogosi-resort/

fayemi started a welfare programme for old people in Ekiti https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/govts-urged-to-emulate-ekiti-on-welfare-for-elderly/

so where is the lie? you need to have your head checked
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by jaidey1: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
lari03:

cc youngpresidooo

this is someone that was on ground the same way I was there 2013/2014

still waiting for you to point out the lies in the projects I credited to fayemi above.

this is the 21st century. use google!!!
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by marv1: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pot calling kettle black.
Same of same
Useless polithievians
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by durangokid: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Doyin2:

Receive sense.

No state govt has the legal power to ban Someone from political position,ONLY THE COURTS!

The purported ban is a plausible justification for the alleged mischief behind the so called indictment.
. you are an illiterate . go and check very well every state has the power to set up commission of enquiry or panel backed by law or edit from the state house of Assembly when it want to investigate a matter and has the power to issue a white paper on it which is gazetted in the state law and it stays. what you people should be talking is how to get the state Assembly to reduce the years or to form quorum to repeal it because the law stays
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Bizibi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Billyonaire:
He has not made any statement showing his transparency and victimization, he spent the whole time on the write up doing the same things they do at Abuja.

<<<Running away from the rat of the matter>>> and displaying his Federal Talent.
hahahaha,federal talent!!!!

Love those words
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
youngpresidooo:
you funny bro, why must you paint a demon angel? (fayemi) .
Be sincere bro, who has been the worst gov of the state after Adebayo. and best so far? pls be sincere, forget ur hatred for pdp
I am just saying what I saw. From Fajuyi to state hospital down to Iworoko was constructed by Fayemi, I posted the pictures on Nairaland at the time, and you can check my profile to see the pictures on that thread. Like Mynd 44 I just want the best for Ekiti people. I am not sure apart from building a fly-over, governor's office, stomach infrastructure, and beautification of Okesha, I don't think there's more to show from Pdp's combined 12 years in Ekiti. We need development and improvement. I don't hail Fayemi at all, if he is bad, then EFCC should visit him and bring him to book, but he is better than Segun Oni and Adebayo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
youngpresidooo:

for your info I am not an illiterate n i didn't school in EKITI, when I was outside EKITI I talked like you do. I am not surprise. you already blinded by hatred n won't want to reason well. I sign off. And lastly thanks for your compliment.
Your submission is quite funny.Has Fayemi declared to run for d next governorship contest in Ekiti?Moreover,if Fayemi is really corrupt as u said,why has he not be indicted by Fayose?For your information,out of d N20billion loan obtained by Fayemi,N13billion had been paid b4 he left office,so how did Fayemi mortgage d future of Ekiti with loan obtained? Fayose complained of d governor's lodge and even d facilities/chairs & beddings,he even descended so low to s extent of calling press to take photographs of mattress/beddings in government house and as today he's living in d same government house he once complained about.Is this not hypocrisy? Under Fayose's watch Ekiti debt profile has risen and yet u people have continued celebrating stupidity in ignorance.What else does Fayose want ?After defeating Fayemi in d contest,Fayemi was among d first set of people to congratulate him,yet he sees no reason why Fayemi's personality should be maligned

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Survives Plot To Scuttle Re-election Bid / PDP Mourn Nwabia, Commiserates With Family / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa State Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.