Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan (6181 Views)

Fresh Tilapia Fish Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan / Hybrid Moringa Seed Momax3 Available To Place Your Order / Moringa Seed For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
WE NEED MORINGA SEED IN LARGE QUANTITIES,DESTINATION IS LAGOS CONTACT(MR SEUN) ON 08032432089
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by fecundility(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2018
I can supply u at 1300 per kg any interested buyer can chat mi up but not up to tonnes, 08120541149. 50kg n 100 kg
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2018
STILL NEEDED
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2018
still need moringa seeds in tons@N1000per kg.call 08032432089
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
STILL NEEDED
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by kailaninasir: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2018
if ure still in need pls contact me via dis number and wats app 08063573452. my location is Kano
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
STILL NEED MORINGA SEED.CALL 08032432089
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by OLAMITE55: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
seglabsy:
WE NEED MORINGA SEED IN IBADAN IN LARGE QUANTITIES@N1000/KG .CONTACT 08032432089(SEUN)
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by inspirational93: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
seglabsy:
WE NEED MORINGA SEED IN IBADAN IN LARGE QUANTITIES@N1000/KG .CONTACT 08032432089(SEUN)
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2018
STILL NEEDED
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by solutionmi: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
I want to start a moringa farm, I need someone to link me up with moringa farmers DT can mentor me and guide me though. 08064543096 thanks

1 Like

Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by greenhope(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls what's the seed used for
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
solutionmi:
I want to start a moringa farm, I need someone to link me up with moringa farmers DT can mentor me and guide me though. 08064543096 thanks
What's your location and what do you want to farm it for? Seed or seed oil or leaves?

1 Like

Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
greenhope:
Pls what's the seed used for
Can be processed to seed oil or stored for resale or export.
Others use the oil for cosmetics/soap making

1 Like

Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
seglabsy:
still need moringa seeds in tons@N1000per kg.call 08032432089
That price is way too low.

1 Like

Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by solutionmi: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

What's your location and what do you want to farm it for? Seed or seed oil or leaves?

Ibadan, for seed production
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 22, 2018
solutionmi:

Ibadan, for seed production
Do you have the seeds for planting? Remember what you plant is what you get. The best varieties are not here in Nigeria. Look for varieties which have the potential to produce as high as 9 tons seed production per hectare as compared to our local variety of about 1-1.5 tonnes maximum per hectare.
I can send you some feasibility study though I don't know when I stored it for the most recent cultivar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by solutionmi: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Do you have the seeds for planting? Remember what you plant is what you get. The best varieties are not here in Nigeria. Look for varieties which have the potential to produce as high as 9 tons seed production per hectare as compared to our local variety of about 1-1.5 tonnes maximum per hectare.
I can send you some feasibility study though I don't know when I stored it for the most recent cultivar.

I will treasure that feasibility study. what is moringa yield local variety per acre And high breed yield per acre? what is the yield of PKM 1 & PKM 2?
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
solutionmi:

I will treasure that feasibility study. what is moringa yield local variety per acre And high breed yield per acre? what is the yield of PKM 1 & PKM 2?
These varieties are annual cultivar meaning they most be planted yearly since the lifespan is 1 year.
The yields are between 2-3 tonnes per hectare.
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by solutionmi: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

These varieties are annual cultivar meaning they most be planted yearly since the lifespan is 1 year.
The yields are between 2-3 tonnes per hectare.

I don't understand by life span is one year send me ur phone no let talk on phone for my better understanding.
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by kpas4kpas: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2018
No matter the type of moringa it can last more than 30 years. Moringa is tree not plant or like casava or maize that most be planted yearly

1 Like

Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2018
kpas4kpas:
No matter the type of moringa it can last more than 30 years. Moringa is tree not plant or like casava or maize that most be planted yearly
Pkm1 and 2 are annual cultivar trees and last only a few years for optimum production.
It's normally harvested once a year. It's normally propagated from seeds and doesn't grow through stem.

It can never last 30 years. It's impossible for annual cultivars to last that long.
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by divineappo(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Can be processed to seed oil or stored for resale or export.
Others use the oil for cosmetics/soap making
do you have buyer for Cold pressed Moringa oil?

I sell/supply original Moringa oil
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
divineappo:
do you have buyer for Cold pressed Moringa oil?

I sell/supply original Moringa oil
What's your price and what's your quantity?
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by divineappo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
What's your price and what's your quantity?
#10,000 per litre
You have to tell me the specific quantity you need
If you meant capacity, I can supply you 100liters every 2 weeks.
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
divineappo:
#10,000 per litre

You have to tell me the specific quantity you need

If you meant capacity, I can supply you 100liters every 2 weeks.

Capacity I mean. I will contact you. There are white people who use to buy in bulk from Gombe. Could buy as much as a 1000 litre a month.
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
moringa seed still needed in ibadan.call 08032432089
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
still needed
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by Emmy1379: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
What is the MINIMUM quantity you buy
Re: Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantities In Ibadan by seglabsy(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2018
500KG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grasscutter Farming In Nigeria Made Easy.......................... / Uncommon Waste 2 Wealth Opportunities! / My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.