Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend Who Turned Out To Be Already Married - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend Who Turned Out To Be Already Married (756 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend Who Turned Out To Be Already Married by Sophiejonas: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Earlier today, there was a viral video showing a Lady proposing to her boyfriend at Ikeja City Mall(ICM) , and the him rejecting the proposal, leaving the lady to cry bitterly.

Christy Glo who is allegedly a friend of the lady in the video, has come out to say the real reason why her friend cried the way she did. She said that the man whispered into the lady’s ear and told her he is already married.

She wrote on her Facebook page:

“This lady is actually my friend, but not close friends and we just spoke on phone… She said the reason she cried bitterly after her boyfriend rejected her marriage proposal in public was that when he came close and whispered into her ears, he actually said he was already married. My question is why are men this wicked and heartless? Tufiakwa.”
Source: https://wendynonso./2018/01/15/lady-proposes-to-her-boyfriend-who-turned-out-to-be-already-married/

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend Who Turned Out To Be Already Married by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
He is not married.

He is very single.

She was rejected.

Live with it!
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend Who Turned Out To Be Already Married by benjyyyyy07: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2018
see life..i am very sure there is a young man somewhere disturbing this lady on whatsapp,facebook,twitter and all social media account she has but she chose this person.. she should just deal with it....
na so my ex dey happy say one man dey worry her until she was stripped naked by the bossman wife at a party..... she even denied it when i asked her , thank God a friend recorded the whole ish and sent it to me.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend Who Turned Out To Be Already Married by Sophiejonas: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
benjyyyyy07:
see life..i am very sure there is a young man somewhere disturbing this lady on whatsapp,facebook,twitter and all social media account she has but she chose this person.. she should just deal with it....
na so my ex dey happy say one man dey worry her until she was stripped naked by the bossman wife at a party..... she even denied it when i asked her , thank God a friend recorded the whole ish and sent it to me.....
cheesy she can't admit it na. She has to show small pride. Abi if you were in her shoes,would you admit it?

(1) (Reply)

Fleeing Fulani Man Nabbed After Killing Someone In Ogun State / Two Feared Killed In Hausa/yoruba Clash In Lagos / Staff Of University Of Agriculture, Benue Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.